Mac #5: Back In Black!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Ah, you know me so well, Seren! Yes, it is for the flashbacks, and for the casual wear, and for the scruffy/lip-kissed look at the start.:drool::devil: Nooooooooo, Mac, don't leave England, stay here with me and Seren and natty...;):lol:

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Hey guys just popped in to show you.... Cover

I'm quite busy this week so havent been able to comment much but....Who dare'd to say Mac was leaving the Wet World of Britain?!?! :devil: *Stop Raining!*

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Woohoo! Thanks!

4. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Wau! What cover! Thanks natty! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: That's the best of all previous covers! Ahhh Mac looks sooo sexy!:drool::drool::drool: I stucked in front the screen! HELP!!:lol::lol::lol: Only when 4th season box comes out in here the cover in pretty surely different...but it takes some time cause in here hasn't even come out the 3th season box...damn!!! :brickwall:

This is the 2 season box cover which I have also..it's okey you know...but if I could chooce I'd make some changes..." to Mac"...:devil::devil::devil:
    [​IMG]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk26/Sam2222008/1042901.jpg
    :D

5. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Just stepping out of the hot sun :guffaw:to enjoy some more hotness :drool::drool::drool:. OMG Natty, my body temperature has just gone up more :devil::devil: I need sprinklers :lol::lol: *you naughty chipmunk* What a way to start my weekend :p

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

It is horribly wet here, but if rain = Wet Mac, then I LOVE rain!
    Gorgeous DVD cover - the hottest Cover!Mac pic of all 4 seasons, I think.:drool: I want the dvds just for that pic.
    It was my birthday last week and my friend got me a canvas print of that promo pic for s4 with them all sat on the girder, and also a framed set of six £20 notes only instead of the Queen etc they all have pics of Mac/Gary on, and it says 'Bank of Sinise' on them too! Of course, that friend got a BIG hug. She knows me so well! This is the same friend who doesn't think Mac's hot, but she's forgiven for giving me the fantastic Mac presents!
    Hmmm, Bank of Sinise, there's a bank I'd love to work in...

7. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

Nice cover pic... hopefully we'll get something similar when it's released over here (although we usually get them in two parts, so TWO Mac pics!). I haven't liked the last few covers much, there's always some dodgy airbrushing on Mac - S2 part 2 comes to mind! Whoever did the artwork on that one thought it would be a good idea to give him some work under the eyes (you know, those not-quite-bags-but-definitely-something-there things?) and it didn't look like Mac at all.

8. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

"Bank of Sinise"? Hmmmmmm... now that's a bank that I'd love to make a withdrawal from... heh. :devil: :drool: Sounds like you got some great Mac gifts, too cool! :thumbsup:

9. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

MBGrissom, there is a very complicated bank metaphor in there, related to making deposits in banks, and how that should be reversed, but I'm not going to elaborate further in case I get into trouble. *ahem*

10. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Now those are cool gifts...that's a good friend you have there.

Well I have pre ordered my Season 4 box set....lovely cover art on it by the way..:)

Looks like for a new season we will be having a nice new thread..:thumbsup:

I was thinking of doing what we did the last time if no one objects.

Everyone put in their suggestions then I will run a poll with the favs and we vote on the new thread name.

How does that sound to everyone?

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Yep but the only snag is that we cant do polls anymore :lol: Since talkcsi moved. So we'll just have to put in our sugestestions pick the most popular few and then decide amongst us if that makes sense lol

12. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Then we can run it like one of the fan art challenges and vote that way..:)

Alternatively I could create a new thread over on the misc thread for just the polls (it allows you to create a poll on a new thread) once we have enough suggestions then we could vote over there.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Mac #6: Assets Time.

Or it could be anything with the word 'assets' in! The man does have very nice assets.:devil:

Mac #6: Unbuttoned

Wow, can't believe it's nearly time for a 6th Mac thread.

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Definatly assets :p

How about:

Mac #6: Nakey by S10 :lol:

Mac #6: He has ASSets

Mac #6: Butt and 'burns OR Butt, 'burns and bowties OR Butt and Bowties :lol:

Mac #6: Lovely in Leather..... [well we had black last time :p]

Mac #6: Where the Taylor Girls play

>>Can anyone tell im in a silly mood :lol:

Edit: I just found out that as the thread starter I can add a poll to the thread ;) Well I think so- I just dont dare to press the button incase I cant again :lol:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  15. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

OMG, Natty so hard to choose from, they're all yummy. :drool: But I like the playground thought for the Taylor Girls :devil::devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.