Mac #5: Back In Black!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Unbuttoned, now there's a thought. :drool: It's too hot to work (36), so I'm playing hooky. C'mon Mac, only three buttons left :devil::devil: We'll take care fo the shirt later :lol::lol:

[​IMG]

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Hey guys,

I have to agree with "Unbuttoned".:drool: There is such naughty thoughts, as he takes his strong fingers, and begins slowly and sensually undoing his buttons.:evil:

Okay, so there's my vote:)

3. MarineGirl#1

Ah Linda, you're back *tackles ya* and you bring naughty thoughts. :devil::devil: it has been too long hon. Now you be a good Taylor girl and stay put. Natty and me were about to start hunting you down anddrag you back. :guffaw:But our Brittish girl is too lazy to post :p

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

*Jumps on the doggie pile*

Yeh I was too lazy but them someone spelt BRITISH wrong :p Glad to see you poke your head in Lind :D

Someone needs to fix their spelling!!!- and no not me :p

5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hehe, you are wicked, MacsLovlyAngl, and I love ya for it. The idea of Mac getting unbuttoned....:devil::devil::devil::drool::drool::drool:
    I also agree with privatename that as well as having very um, physical connotations, Unbuttoned also indicates how Mac's loosened up some over the seasons.

That Unbuttoned pic is :drool::drool::drool::drool: I love Mac/Gary in sunnies, too. Sooooooooooooo hot...ok, I need to put my desk fan on now!

6. privatename

privatename Rookie

Thanks and thanks!

Yes, the idea of Mac unbottoning is seriously drool worthy. :)

7. KrissyLovesCSI

KrissyLovesCSI Victim

Hi everyone,
    i'm new here. I absolutely loveeeee Mac, so hottt!!

8. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I like the Unbuttoned idea. Cause I LOVE the no tie look.....I would love more than the no tie but I will take what I can get...:lol:

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hi!:)
    I've been sick lately so I haven't visited lately:( but now I'm okey again! :) so it's time to start a new thread huh!;) So I vote for "unbuttoned" it sounds so right for Mac you know! :lol: and CSISenna's pic tells the reason! :bolian:" Three...two...one..zero..buttoms" that's the goal right!:p

10. MarineGirl#1

Glad to have you back Sam. ;) We missed you around here. And yes, we all want to unbutton Mac :devil::devil: So that one has got my vote, even I liked The Taylors playground. :drool: Can't we have a combination like Mac#6: Unbuttoned, playing his girls, or something... :guffaw:

11. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Welcome to the Mac!Madness, KrissylovesCSI :) Hope you have fun and post often, here! Always nice to have another Mac Lover on board with the rest of us crazies! :bolian: Do you have any favorite Mac scenes, episodes or seasons that you'd like to share with us?

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  12. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

A woman with discerning tastes:) As for lurking I do that a lot as well, but sometimes I just take a spurt of posting.

Oh you are going to fit in just fine...:lol:

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Welcome to the thread, KrissylovesCSI and privatename. It's always great to have new people join us in the Mac Madness.

Sam, so glad you're back, and glad you're feeling better!

I love tie-less Mac too, and Unbuttoned Mac is even better. Here's a good example...

A few buttons...
    [​IMG]

All the buttons....
    [​IMG]

One word....hot!:drool::devil:
    Mmmm, it seems that when Mac goes on vacation the buttons get undone..:drool:
    Love that black t-shirt he has underneath, though it does get in the way...:devil:

14. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

I was just surfing for pics of Mac (I needed a fix ;)) on Google, and found this.
    WARNING: You may need a large bucket, a paramedic on standby and a soft surface to land on.
    http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b93/xoshawnee/gary_sinese2.jpg
    It's kinda hard to keep your mind out of the gutter when you see something like that :devil::devil:

It's got to be illegal for someone to be that hot :drool::drool::drool::drool:

15. MarineGirl#1

Whoa, that can be helped MacsLady :devil:
    So basicly dear writers, this is how we would like to see Mac next season :drool::drool:
    [​IMG]

Welcome to the thread Tequesta, you've found the right place to drool.

Jools needs a cold oh so very cold[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.