Mac #5: Back In Black!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLilDevil

MacsLilDevil Police Officer

That's a good place to be Angel.....as long as it's with Mac! :devil:

2. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

Read my location,:devil: please, under my name. Always with Mac.:devil:

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Glad you like the pics. I like the first one, where he's looking down at her top she just handed him, like he's thinking 'This woman just stripped in front of me, what do I do?
    I think Polly likes him when he's flustered too, 'cause she hits on him again later on when he takes her blood sample. I also love that scene where she says to Flack she wants to send Mac more than just her regards. Hehe, so would I.:devil::devil:
    I think if she turned up again Stella, Flack and Lindsay would all tease him about her- 'Oh look, Mac, it's your girlfriend again'. :lol:I bet she'd flirt with him again too.
    He's just so adorable when he gets flustered. *hugs flustered Mac and drags him away to do wicked things*:devil::devil:

AngelTaylor, thanks so much for the interview bit, that's a lovely description of Gary. And the pic is :drool::drool::drool::devil::devil::devil:

4. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i don't think i will every tire of Snow Day. Wet action!Mac :devil: Nice...

I should re-watch Jamalot, forgot about that scene :p

5. MacsLilDevil

A lot of us like the 'Wet Mac'! :drool::drool::devil:

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Well, Wet!Mac is just so hot and droolworthy, that we just can't resist!:drool::devil:
    Shirtless! Mac in Charge of this Post and People with Money is another favorite too.:drool::devil:
    I was watching Consequences earlier, and that scene at the end when Mac talks to Reed about Claire just breaks my heart every time. You can really feel Mac's pain, how difficult it is for him to talk about her. Gary plays that scene so well, conveying Mac's pain through his eyes, his voice, his body language. He clears his throat and stutters a little, and shifts around in his seat, and you can just *feel* poor Mac's pain so strongly.:( *runs to hug Mac and give him lots of TLC*
    Another great scene in that ep is Mac's arguement with Flack when he goes to get his notebook. When Mac talks about the honour of the badge and what drugs do to people and the city, I love how convinced he is by what he's saying, how much he hates drugs and dirty cops. You can also see how hard it is for him to have to go against his friend (Flack) in order to get to the truth and take down the dirty cop. Gary and Eddie are great together in that scene.
    Consequences is a great Mac ep. I love how Stella goes to him for help with her 'stalker' and that scene with Mac chasing Reed is hot!:devil:

Here is a nice nightcap (in my time, it's 2.20am here!) pic....
    [​IMG]
    :devil::evil::devil::drool::drool:

Pic from CSI Caps.

7. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I think it would be scary in here if we all didn't like wet!mac. :)

*cuts Peyton out and photoshops myself into it* muhahahaa!

8. MacsLilDevil

MacsLady: I know what you mean. When i saw that eppie I just about cried for Gary and Eddie, because it meant that Mac would have to go aganist his best friend just this once.:(

9. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

OW....hey no fair poking...wait a minute did you mention Wet Mac!

[​IMG]

:devil:

10. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....MORE WET!MAC....:drool::drool::drool::devil::devil::devil:
    Seriously, pics like that should come with one of those defibrilator (sp?) machines they use to re-start people's hearts. Or smelling salts at least. And pillows for a softer landing on the floor. And a plastic cover for the poor keyboard to protect from the excessive drooling...
    Hmmm, wet Mac needs stripping and warming up...for his own good, you understand.:devil: Form an orderly queue, ladies...Peyton, get to the back!

Hehe, MeltyFan, if I had Photoshop, I'd be cutting Peyton out too, and putting me in...:devil::devil:

AngelTaylor, I don't know if I've said this already, but that Mac eyes pic is hotttttttttttttttttt. :drool: Did ya know I really like his eyes? *LOL* of course you do, I never shut up going on about them. :lol: But that's why I love this thread - I can go on and on about Mac as much as I like, whereas when I talk to my NY watching friend, she never wants to know - she likes Mac, but doesn't think he's hot. :wtf: But my other NY watching friend at work said she thought he's 'lovely'.:bolian:

11. MacsLilDevil

MacsLady: if i had Photoshop too, I would do the same thing! :guffaw: :devil:

12. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

Thanks. This is the reason for me joining Talk CSI... I mean, here are all of you guys who think exactly like me about Mac, :devil: thoughts... Demonstration...:devil:[​IMG]
    :drool::drool::drool:

13. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

OMG!!:drool::drool::drool::drool:
    I gona need an ambulance cause those pics. of Mac... I'm out of breath!!! :eek::drool::drool::eek:
    Still I can't get enough of him really...so no panic!!! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:!

Mac in second season is one of the best seasons to prove his hotnesss...
    ...like "jamalot" and final ep. shows! ;)

But I think he's too shy to show his hotness to us "Mac's girls" I think...
    maybe we sould courage him more..any ideas???:lol: :lol::devil::devil::lol::lol:

Second thing which always get my attension of him...if we not count his sexy body of course! :guffaw:

His "EYES" ("mikä läpivalaisu") <- never mind about that...it's finnish!! :lol:cause I don't know how to say it in english!!!! :lol: it's similar like "laser look" I guess.. :rolleyes:
    I read some (Gary's) interview and he said that he's got green eyes... but I think they much more than just normal green eyes..cause I have green eyes and there are rather normal one's and his eyes are everythin else as normal!!! :thumbsup:;):thumbsup:

14. MacsLilDevil

Mac can be a real tough guy when he wants to be!:bolian:

15. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I think we should definitely encourage Mac to show his hotness. He's definitely very hot in s2 - no ties = hot. But he looks just as hot with ties. He is REALLY hot in the s2 finale, especially that scene where he's shirtless and hurt. Makes me want to take him home and look after him, give him lots of TLC.:devil:
    Check out these pics to see what I mean -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    :drool::drool::drool:

I agree that Mac's eyes are definitely more than just 'normal' green. They're blue/green/gray, such an amazing, changing colour, and definitely very intense & piercing (laser like).

And here is another Hot!Finale-Ep!Mac from What You See is What You See -
    [​IMG]

First 2 pics from CSI Caps, last pic from pastmyshoulder.com.

AngelTaylor, I really, really like that pic of Mac. His eyes look amazing in it.:drool::drool::drool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.