Mac #5: Back In Black!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

Another pic, just to say good night - or, better, good morning - A WET:devil:, PISSED:devil: AND IN ACTION:devil: MAC IN BLACK:devil:. Sweet dreams (my time is 2:19 AM)
    [​IMG]
    :drool::drool::drool: and one for the road :drool:.

2. MacsLilDevil

MacsLilDevil Police Officer

OMG! WET MAC! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: :bolian::bolian::bolian:

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

It's 1:51am here! I'm getting Mac's sleeplessness. I wish Mac was here with me, then at least if we both couldn't sleep, I could think up some fun ways to pass the time...:devil::devil::devil:
    Thanks for the amazing pic of wet, pissed, and in action Mac in black. I think those scenes are some of the hottest Mac scenes ever!:drool::drool::drool:
    I watched All in the Family tonight and Mac's eyes were this amazing really clear green colour. I was like this every time he came on screen -:drool:.

4. MacsLilDevil

That's one thing I could never tell: if Mac's eyes were green or blue? :wtf:

5. i_heart_togo

i_heart_togo Dead on Arrival

love it nothing is better than a wet Mac well except when is in all black:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::devil: i loved him in this weeks episode. I loved in the bullet proof vest i had to have a drool bucket

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Did I mention how much I love wet mac? lol, wheres Fruitbat with her icon? *pokes her with a stick*

7. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

How about a running, sweating, Mac?:devil:
    [​IMG]
    Where are you running to, honey? I'm over here...:devil:

8. MacsLilDevil

Geez Angel you made me just flatline //////////////////////////////////---------------------!:drool::drool::devil:

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Melty Fan, I can never tell whether Mac's eyes are green or blue. Lately they look very green, but other times they look very blue, and other times a blue-green mix. I think he's just one of those people that has eyes that are somewhere in between the two colours, and change according to the lighting or what colour shirt he's wearing. It's the same for Gary's films. I really like that about his eyes, it makes them so interesting to look at. And whatever colour they are, they're amazing, so intense and full of emotion. :drool::drool:

Angel Taylor, that pic of running in black Mac made me drool bad! He's soooooo hot. I'd love to go jogging with him, then take a shower after...:devil::devil:

I had a Mac Fest today - I watched Jamalot, Necrophilia Americana and Sleight out of Hand. I love that scene in Jamalot when that young woman Polly who is one of the skaters and also a cop hits on Mac - he asks for their clothes and she takes her top off right there in front of him and just hands it over, and asks him to help her with her skirt, and offers to teach him 'how to jam'. Mac gets all sort of flustered - here are some cute pics of him -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hehe, good for Polly. I'd love to teach Mac how to 'jam'.:devil::devil::devil: I think Mac probably doesn't think of himself as an attractive guy that women would go for, I mean he's confident in himself, but he's not one of those guys that think they're super hot and God's gift to women. He seemed quite surprised and unsure when Polly started hitting on him, and I find that so cute! He may not recognize the fact that he's super hot, but Polly does, and of course all of us! Also that Rose woman from the s1 finale, and Peyton, and Jane Parsons the head of DNA from s1/s2.

Here is another nice pic from Jamalot of Mac in green -
    [​IMG]

As for Necrophilia Americana, I love how sweet Mac is with that little boy, Sam, he really shows his softer side, and it's so sweet.

And in Sleight out of Hand he does his Super!Mac thing when he saves Luke's ex-foster mother from the water tank.:drool::drool:

Pics from CSI Caps.

10. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Macslady Jamalot with Polly is one of my all time favorite Mac moments. He is just SO cute when he is flustered.

I wish they would bring Polly into another ep can you imagine the millage Flack or Stella would get out of the fact that Polly has a crush on Mac.

Love the pics.

11. MacsLilDevil

Mac is as extremely hot guy! Ain't that right girls? :drool::drool: :devil: :evil: :thumbsup:

12. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

I came across an interview with Gary Sinise a while ago. The introduction of the article left me breathless because describes exactly how I feel about him, the way I think he is as a person. So it's true, it is not just me. And there is something interesting about his eyes. This is the text...

<<The first word that comes to mind when you meet Gary Sinise is "Reserve". He does not walk into a room like gang-busters, he's not all over you with any kind of false intimacy. Looking fresh and cool despite the sweltering New York day, he's... just there. But very much there. Typical, they say, of a man who, barely 19, created a theater company in Chicago (Steppenwolf) and more often than not directed its productions with such unknowns (at the time) as John Malkovich, "Oz" 's Terry Kinney and "Roseanne" 's Laurie Metcalf. Typical, they say, of a film director who says "Miles From Home" and "Of Mice and Men" were "good and strong stories, I didn't want the directing to get in the way. I chose to do them very simply and let the acting speak." Typical, they say, of a man who, even when he plays music with a small band (which he did with a band during the Montreal shoot of Brian de Palma's "Snake Eyes") does not propel himself to the forefront of the stage. "I like to play the base back there with the drummer and keep this steady thing going. In fact, quite often, I don't look at anybody, just the drummer."
    Typical, but not compatible with, er, Stardom. If Gary Sinise is not a star that "opens" a movie to the tune of a kazillion dollars on the first week end, a) he's been in films that did (Mel Gibson's "Ransom", Robert Zemeckis' "Forrest Gump", Ron Howard's "Apollo 13"; b) his presence now above the title is tantamount to a badge of quality. A film with Gary Sinise in the cast is not going to be a brain-dead kind of flick.
    Something about Gary Sinise's voice. The tone, the pace may be neutral (and he can be a delightfully dead-on impersonator), but it's nasal and twangy just enough to give anything he says an edge of dead-pan irony that can border on the sarcastic. Then you look into the eyes: behind the light-blue-gray innocence, yes, the double-, triple-, quadruple entendres are definitely there.>>

Maybe this is the answer to the color of his eyes question...:)

[​IMG]:drool::drool::drool:

Last edited: Apr 6, 2008
  13. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Thanks for that interview TaylorAngel. Quite interesting. And now that we've cleared up the color of Mac's eyes, and I look right into that :devil:devlish pic:devil: I can only say those eyes are magnetic and breath taking :drool::drool::drool: *God, I'm stuck here* :lol::lol::lol:

14. MacsLilDevil

Poor Jools! :guffaw:

15. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

I'm in...:devil::drool::drool::drool:love myself...:devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.