Mac #5: Back In Black!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Holy Hotness, the're absolutely a lot of Mac-steam around here :drool::drool:. It's hard to see through :devil::devil: Cold showers must be real busy today :lol::lol: and checking this thread once a day certainly doesn't cut it anymore. :drool::drool:

2. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

^Hehe, I think cold showers are definitely in shortage.:devil: I totally know what you mean about checking this thread once a day not being enough anymore, I now check it at least twice. I like it when it's busy in here and people are uploading pics and discussing Mac's assets.:devil: I think it's because the new eps have started, and Mac is on top form, being all dangerous and gun wielding and Super!Mac-ish. Forget Super Man or Spider Man or John McClane who needs them when we have Mac Taylor? Super!Mac is the best hero of all. I love Super!Mac. He can save me any day.:drool: And then of course I would have to do my duty as the 'Saved Woman' and thank him...I mean, all heroes need their rewards, right?:devil::devil::devil:
    Hmm, time for another cold shower....

3. MacsLilDevil

MacsLilDevil Police Officer

Holy Abs Batman! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: :guffaw:

4. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

This is one beautiful pic of Mac when his eyes are just... I don't know... Maybe I am crazy... about him... Oh, my love...
    [​IMG]

5. MarineGirl#1

OMG I'm dead :drool::drool::drool: and I've gone to heaven. :devil::devil: Angel, you honor your name :drool: that is one awesome pic. I'm stuck to my screen while I should be going to bed. And before I get a comment from my girl *you know who you are* I won't be having any trouble sleeping tonight. :devil::devil:

6. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

OMG, AngelTaylor, that pic is incredible. His eyes are just amazing. I'm stuck to my screen too.:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

7. AngelTaylor

AngelTaylor Witness

I know... I'm crazy for this pic too...:D

8. MacsLilDevil

Angel: you captured his beautifully! :drool: :devil: :evil:

9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Sooo lovely, SUPER cute...I don't have enough words to tell!!! :lol:
    I stucked in front PC screen! hopefully I won't drool :drool::drool::drool: badly cause the computer isn't mine!!!:guffaw:
    I don't wanna mess this! But usually after seeing Mac -pic I always don't know what I'm doing...I'm in heaven... :guffaw:

I just start wonder, what all we have seeing about Mac...I could list things pretty much, but what we "don't" have yet seen?? ;)

What do you guys would want to see more about him? :devil:

Even I'd like to see him wearing that kind of shirt which shows his handsome upper body properly...and something more too is in my wild mind...:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Mac drives me crazy!! <3 <3 <3
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2008
  10. Seren_y_Gogledd

Seren_y_Gogledd Rookie

I have missed you guys (and all the Mac drooling, of course) SO much!!

If they won't write more shirtless scenes for him, then we really need a return for the white T-shirt from What You See Is What You See... even though they conned us out of the scene where he actually changes the shirt.

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Oooh, a return of the white t-shirt would be wonderful. :drool::drool::drool: Hmmm, I need white t-shirt Mac now...What You See just went up on my weekly Mac viewing schedule...
    I want Shower!Mac too.:devil::drool::devil::drool::devil: And I do like that dark red shirt he wore in a couple of eps. And Mac in black is ALWAYS good.:devil::drool:

12. MacsLilDevil

I would love to see that! :devil: :devil: :devil: :evil: :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

13. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I agree also that he should return wear white shirt again!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

And shower idea sounds veeery enjoyable too!!! :devil::drool::devil::drool::devil:

hmmm...my last time when I saw Mac wearing that lovely red shirt..it's far too long time ago... I have to find that ep. and watch it soon as possible!
    :guffaw:
    And also that's true that "Mac in black looks always good!" :bolian:

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Who said he wasn't! :p Mac in black...leather....wet....ahhhh yeh anyway what wwas I going to say?!? Who ever posted that last pic has made my mind go black *looks around at taylor girls* Angel was it you!:devil:

Jools>> :brickwall:.....oh I just got a 'beep' saying you've arrived :guffaw:

15. MarineGirl#1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.