Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

4yh8x9x.jpg

6fkcbjp.jpg

53ui64l.jpg

Some Yummy, "Past Imperfect" pics for us Taylor girls to enjoy. I love his pissy look in the first, and his gorgeous eyes in the third, *Sigh* :devil:

Yep its the normal view from Macs office with Big Ben photoshoped into the skyline...like Natty I think it has some reference to his trip to London, and Peyton's imminent return....damn...*g* Sorry I was kinda hoping she was staying there...

Love the pics LMH :devil:

Ok I don't think I can hold much longer each time I look at that promo pic where they are sitting on the beam I just get too excited!! An one else notice that in the beam pic mac has got the 'stresed' look (top button undone, and tie) and the other he hasn't maybe we'll get a mixture of casual/tie/not tie this season!!!

Gorgeous pics from Past Imperfect, LMH.
Both the promo pics are great, and really interesting. God, I can't wait till February/March '08. I'm looking forward to some nice caps from the new season too - I'm trying to stay mostly spoiler-free this year, but I want to see piccies of Cas!Mac, which of course will make the long wait even worse...thank God for re-runs and dvd sets, and this thread.
For any UK Macky fans who have fiveUS, 'Heroes' is on tonight - Mac in Marine mode = yay!

Yay i'm not missing that!!!

Soiler free!! I have gone way past that- but I have got to wait ages to see the eps , lucky me!!!

Gorgeous pics LMG. I watched 'Heroes' last night, I love that ep - we get Mac in Marine mode (love that scene where he demonstrates with Danny how the Marine would have disarmed his attacker). Angsty/Pissy Mac with the whole Aidan/DJ Pratt storyline, and Sweet Mac in that scene at the end with the fiancee of that Marine who died in Iraq, when he gives her the watch that Price was trying to return to her.
And today I finally got around to re-watching Sweet 16 which I recorded last Tuesday. I LOVE Pissy Mac in the scene with the stepfather, and Sweet Mac in the final scene with Reed. Awww, and in the scene where he and Stella are talking about Reed and Mac says how bad he feels for Reed having to find out his mother 'doesn't exist' anymore, I just wanted to give him a big hug and take him someplace quiet to, uh, 'comfort' him.... :devil:

Gorgeous pics LMG.
MacsLady...I love that...I must get it changed next time, it comes around. :D :D :D (luvingmyGary) :D

Sweet Mac in that scene at the end with the fiancee of that Marine who died in Iraq, when he gives her the watch that Price was trying to return to her.
That was a beautiful scene, and very heartfelt. whether he is pissy/smirking/or being sensitive, Mac is always showing how devoted he is, to helping others, and making sure, they find the peace they need. :)

And I agree, we should take him, somewhere peaceful, and read him the poetry I have written, while he holds us, both softly in his arms :D

LMH, you are so right about Mac always wanting to help/bring peace to other people, it's one of the reasons I love him, I noticed he was that way in the very first episode. And, of course, he looks HOT when he is pissy/smirtking/being sensitive. *sigh*

Oooh gorgeous pics, LMH. I wubs you for posting all the lovely, guttery Macky pics you do. But I am so jealous that you and all the other US Taylor Girls get new Macky TOMMORROW and I have to wait SIX FRICKIN' MONTHS!!! :mad: Oh well, Macky pics and re-runs will tide me over until cold February when Macky will come to England to warm all us UK Taylor Girls with his sheer blazing HAWTNESS. :devil: 'Charge of this Post' is on on Sunday night, I can't wait. I've seen that ep about four times, but Mac's hotness never wavers. Damn, he just gets hotter every time.

16gmw0g.jpg

10444fs.gif

dxgrc3.jpg

Awww....sends MacsLady giant hugs, cause she has to wait. :)

These should cheer you up a little, "Charge of this Post" our sexy Macky looks so damn hawwwwwwwwwwt :devil: :devil: :devil: with a blue background. Augh...hell...he looks great in anything or even nothing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back