Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

Hey cool that's my vid :)

But you might want to take of the link before a mod does because you're not allowed to post links to fan vids!! (I've done it before:() It's called.... 'CSI NY Mac Taylor- Numb' If you want to track it down guys!

Hi guys, been a wee bit, just checking in - an unexpected turn in the day sees me free for a bit then working late. Ack. Ah well, Mondays.

:lol: Sens, you got good taste :lol: I posted that same pic in Sinister awhile back, said they shoulda stencilled "Do Not Grab" on his helmet what with all of us around trying to get a piece :lol:

Anyhoo. A few pics for all my gutter buds.

~ Smirkin' Mac (S1, Til Death Do Us Part)
smirkingmactildeath24bizi1.jpg

~ Smokin' Mac (S2, Run Silent, Run Deep)
smokinmacrunsil24bitru4wr3.jpg

~ Smolderin' Mac (S3, Love Run Cold)
smoulderingmacloverun24ky8.jpg

Well now. I feel better :D. Not bad at all for a Monday. :p

'Later

Oooh, lovely Macky pics. RSRD is on here on Sunday on fiveUS, I can't wait. I'm still working my way through my s1 boxset, and Buttoned-Up Mac is very hot. But damn, I just wanna take those ties off him, unbutton those shirts and keep on going... :devil: :devil: :devil:
I actually realized that Macky does smile quite a bit in s1, but they're usually very quick/small smiles, like the one you posted from Till Death do we Part. See the American Dreamers pic I posted a while ago too to see what I mean.
Did anyone here read the third csi: ny book yet? There are some nice Macky moments, and at one point he is in need of a shave. ;)

I gotta find that book! I've read the first two but not the third! Unfortunatly those books don't have pictures!! Unshaven Mac :devil:

Hi guys! Thanks for the warm welcome (I NEVER expected to get one ANYWHERE :eek:). By the way I looooved :eek: these pics so much that I want someone to knock me into a hybernation or something and wake me up when season 4 comes out (BTW, when is that?)
I got another one of .......... (you know, when I turn song lyrics into ...........). The lyrics are from "Calvin Harris - The Girls" and this .......... is kinda like a fangirl-moto (or at least my fangirl-moto):

I want more 'Wet!Mac'
I want more 'Stubbly!Mac'
I want more 'Shirtless!Mac'
I want more 'Sideburns!Mac'
I want more 'Casual!Mac'
I want more 'Smiley!Mac'
I want more 'Pissy!Mac'
And I just want more '_!Mac'

I love all the '_!Mac's
I love all the '_!Mac's
I love all the '_!Mac's
I love all the '_!Mac's
I love all the '_!Mac's
I love all the '_!Mac's
I love all the '_!Mac's
I love all the '_!Mac's

Oh man, that was lame :(

4zxf4p0.jpg

Good morning Ladies...Just dropped Mac by, he wrote a poem about ya'll. Enjoy :devil: :devil: :devil:

There's tons more over in the FanFic poetry thread, that i've written :devil: :devil: :devil:

Great pics El *barg ton od* Sorry, can't do! Nooooooooo waaaayyyyyy, I'm worthblind.

Thanks for dropping steamy of LMH, *picks up and takes off to ....* :devil:

I want more 'Wet!Mac'
I want more 'Stubbly!Mac'
I want more 'Shirtless!Mac'
I want more 'Sideburns!Mac'
I want more 'Casual!Mac'
I want more 'Smiley!Mac'
I want more 'Pissy!Mac'
And I just want more '_!Mac'
:lol: good one, how bout

I want (all of) Mac period.

o_O that didnt sound wrong did it? :p
*drools* i *really* like his eyes... *stares at piccies*

:devil: nice LMH.

We get to see a harassed Mac and sleepless Mac and probably a really horny Mac. :devil: This should be good.

NightmareAnatomy said:
Guys, we should ask the mods to fit Air Conditioning and Drainage systems :lol:

also, has anybody else noticed that in Season 1 he wears a tie and lots of dull shirts, season 2...no tie and only one button undone. season 3 he wears more buttons open, and now season 4...he's not even wearing a shirt...if my calculations are correct by season 10 he should be compleatly naked!

I cant wait til season 10 then!

Wait a minute, somebody actually liked it :eek: :eek: :eek: Now that's just IMPOSIBLE :eek: :eek: :eek:! By the way, LMH, your poem was soooo great you sure got talent!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I cant wait for season 10!

Back