Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

MacsLady said:
Wow, S4 Macky is HAWT!!! I like that he's in a black t-shirt again, tptb obviously know we like that. Yummy. No stubble though. :( But still yummmy.Now, if they dress Mac like that often through the season, and Flack too (they tok Mac out of ties in s2, can we PLEASE have the same with Flack) I will be one very happy fangirl. ;) Waaah...is ir February yet?
Maybe Stella or Flack points out to him that he needs to shave. Maybe he has a shaver in his desk drawer or locker.

Hey I could live without the stubble if they dress him like that more often...I mean......the man is SEXY as hell in those photos. Dont get me wrong he looks good in the suits but OMG black jeans and shirt....*THUD*

I mean they really expect me to pay attention to a plot line while he's wandering around on screen looking like THAT!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

*Natsky runs in and jumps on feelow Taylor/gutter Girls!!*

If any of you have just been over to the Gary thread you will have seen that I couldn't stay out of the gutter for long!! :devil:.....^^Wet Mac doesn't help my situation!!:devil:

Nicole you probably won't understand that^^ so let me introduce my self. Me and others here (not mentioning names) have our own perminent spot in the gutter :devil:

Ok when I have recovered from my 5 hour journey back home i'll post a few pics, i'm thinking- glasses maybe, Stuble maybe, nice jacket :devil:

EDIT: Go to http://csi.so-phobic.com/thumbnails.php?album=226 to see a few Mac promo pics!! He is wearing more casual clothes in these!!!

Natty welcome back!

The new pics are cool arent they, I posted the link a few posts above to the pic thread here on talk csi, vegaslights tends to post here as well as putting them up on modern day gallery. I think we have all been over to oggle casual Mac..*g* Just watch the drool on the way in... :D :D

Sorry about that FB... I must have banged my head when I slipped on the drool earlier!!:lol: Casual Mac is nice isn't he :devil:

Fruitbat said:
Hey I could live without the stubble if they dress him like that more often...I mean......the man is SEXY as hell in those photos. Dont get me wrong he looks good in the suits but OMG black jeans and shirt....*THUD*

I mean they really expect me to pay attention to a plot line while he's wandering around on screen looking like THAT!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
He does look really, really sexy, doesn't he? God, he looks just so damn fine. And very doable. :devil:
I totally know what you mean about plotlines, I often think of CSI NY episodes as 'the one where Mac does/says/wears whatever' and then when I try to remember the actual cases they were investigating, or who the killer(s) were, I can't remember! For instance, I'm thinking of the season 1 finale now, and I really can't remember much of the plot except for the fact that we see Mac in a white t-shirt and hoody. :D But buttoned up Mac/suit Mac looks just as HAWT as Casual!Mac - here is a pic from American Dreamers to prove it -
americandreamers2.jpg

Pic is from CSI Caps.

Well my temperature definitely went up when I saw the season 4 pics...possibly we should install a fan in the gutter....especially if they dress him like that again... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Fans you say that could be useful it does get a little hot and steamy down here.:devil:

I hope that there are a few more promo pics before sept 26!!

Season 4 Macky is defintaley HOT. Casual Mack is very steamy. Hope to see more next season.

Meanwhile I found an Army-Macky while surfing the net. Wouldn't mind him flying in one night :devil:

0002500.jpg

I'm guessing either A) something bad or B) something bad :devil: or C) holy shit my hands on fire! :)

But thanks for the pic, he's so cute. :D

Guys, we should ask the mods to fit Air Conditioning and Drainage systems :lol:

also, has anybody else noticed that in Season 1 he wears a tie and lots of dull shirts, season 2...no tie and only one button undone. season 3 he wears more buttons open, and now season 4...he's not even wearing a shirt...if my calculations are correct by season 10 he should be compleatly naked!

Hey guys i found this and thought of ye

ETA: because i'm a bit of a twirp and forgot about the whole fanvid thing oooppssi
Natty truly great work love them all :)

Back