Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Re: Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand!

Hey Family!~

Those looks were golden :adore: It was that moment that reassured my faith in SMACked. I know some of you are saying "How can she look at Mac like that and still have slept with Adam?" My answer is that what she did with Adam, I think, is something that she did in frustration and when she was at a low point. I think that the combination of Angell's death and all the stuff that happened about her mother wore on her. Mac was off trying to solve Angell's case, dealing with his own problems, trying to be the hero. Stella was tired of waiting and Adam was there. I think it was something she did but regretted it later, realizing that she truly didn't want to pursue anything with Adam and broke it off. She realized that she truly loves Mac and tried to get him to realize that he's not alone, which he finally did! :D Then, she decided to help him finally close the case, like she always does. It's as simple (or complicated :p) as that.

I want to know if Mac's mom is still alive!!!! I so want a scene with Mac and his mom and Stella :p Yeah, I'm being optimistic here. I totally believe that SMACked is the way. Anyway, I just think that would be awesome. I know we talked about that before.

The reason I ship SMACked is because of all those things. The way they look at each other just screams "I love you" :adore: Plus, the conversations they have. The understanding :adore: I guess it's the way they care about each other that dragged me in. She was there for him when he lost Claire. He went to Greece for her :adore: I think that's truly what makes them perfect for each other. The fact that they would protect each other from the greatest of evils :adore:

I work at a party store that has a whole costume wall set up for Halloween. You don't know how many times I pass the superhero costumes (or other costumes :D) and imagine them in them :adore: Personally, I think Mac would make a great Wolverine :lol::lol:

That would be such a great idea :) I mean, they might cut the nurse costume part, but seriously, Mac getting injured and having to stay with Stella. It fits in with the whole thing we had about every second season, one has to leave their apartment for some reason :adore: And speaking of nurse costumes, costume #333 at the store where I work is a nurse costume :lol: That get you any ideas??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Deb, what episode is the picture of Mac and Stella in front of the police station from? The one where Stella's wearing the black shirt and Mac is also wearing black. The look they are giving each other is HOT!!!!!

Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

2. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Okay, I was wrong. The epi with his dad isn't #3 or 4, its this week's! So in a few days we get to find out. I'm super excited, especially since we get to see young Mac in his uniform :drool:.

Do you mean yellow spandex comic version or full body leather movie version? Cause I can definitely see the leather. :devil:

Kat

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family! :D

I have been studying Anatomy with Annie so i couldn'tt be here before :)

Annie added her opinion. She wants to participate here but since she doesn't speak English at all i will help her with this :D
    She added more weight to your opinions. She said Stella suffered some kind of depression after Angell's loss, her mother's story and Mac being busy without time for her. And Adam was there because even if he never tell anything to her, Annie said he always has had those beautiful feelings for her :D so he didn't miss his big chance of being there with the woman he likes/loves whatever ;)

That was the first thing. Another thing that happened is Gaby convinced me and helped me with the youtube link to watch the show. I have to stop because Annie came but i am trying to downloading it now so i will post my opinion minute after minute because my connection is so busy slow now :D

Teaser

The best we have ever had. Even much better than 4.14. probably the best action sequence CSI NY had :D. Love this "Matrix" type when everything happens in slow motion and then in normal speed.
    And Yeah Sheldon :D was the first one checking on Stella. I wish Mac has payed more attention to her but it was a real good thing to realise why Stella felt so lonely, my poor psyche!

Credits

New Stella's smile :D Ok this is weird but is that possible Sid has new glasses too?????:eek: I am asking because Sid's glasses are memorable:thumbsup:

Later i will be back with further comments but downloading takes time (and i am not sure i will download it from Youtube. I am trying another place ;)

ps: Axel sweetie, the pic is from Oedipus Hex :) (3.05??)

4. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

*is in the mood to do a happy dance* This is the second thread that one of the titles I came up with for it won. The other thread is Mac #7--Once A Marine, Always A Marine.
    I'll tell you why I love Smack. They remind me of some of my favorite soap couples. Guiding Light's Danny and Michelle, As The World Turns Kim and Bob Hughes, Young and the Restless couples Katherine and Murphy or Michael Baldwin and Lauren Fenmore or J.T. Hellstrom and Colleen Carlton or J.T. Hellstrom and the lady he ended up marrying Victoria Newman or Jana and Kevin Fisher or Daniel and Amber, Bold and the Beautiful couples Jackie M. and Owen or Donna and Eric Forrester or Brook and Ridge Forrester or Bridget and Nick Marone. They just seem to know and understand each other and know how to push each other's buttons. It just seems like it'd take something major such as one of them being killed to break them up.

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

They know each other too well, it's true. :D

Gah! Light was off and the downloading was interrupted when i was close to finish grrrrr well I guess i will need to start tomorrow again because NOW (after the teaser and first scenes after it) i am intrigued!
    Btw gorgeous song at the beginning. I must confess at the same time i want to strangle Mac, i wanted to hug him when he was so frustrated and alone lookinf for answer he didn't have
    And yeap, I watched the scene (the other one). Let's say i will wait until watching the whole episode

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

7. SAPPHIRE79

SAPPHIRE79 Victim

Hello,

Firstly I should say two things one being in blighty i've not actually seen the offending episode and secondly if i had my own way i'd take both Adam and the heir to the kingdom of idiots who wrote this bloody storyline in the first place out back and shoot'em.

Secondly i'm willing to cut Stella a little slack here what she did was a mistake the size of the great canyon and must never ever be repeated (heir to the kingdom of idiots please take note i'm taking to you here mate) but she at least can claim mitigating circumstances. She's the only one two have lost 2 people close to her (Professor P & Jess) She's had all the emotional turmoil of discovering how her mother died, watched amother friend badly hurt and almost died in a hail of bullets herself. Then the icing on the cake the one person who should be growing closer to (I.E. Mac)apparently seems to be shutting her out therefore end result she ends up in a very, very dark place which i'm guessing coupled with copious amounts of alcohol leads to the whole Adam thing. A one night stand has precious little to do with romantic love, sleeping with someone (I.E.Adam) is not the same as making love (I.E.Mac) besides i seriously doubt she and Brandon or Mac and Peyton were attending choir practice together.

Where as i can just about forgive Stella her faux pas what if anything is Adam's excuse?He wasn't particularly close to Jess i can't actually remember them sharing a scene together nor as he lost anybody else yes he's been shot at and saw Danny get hurt but so did everyone else and nobody else behaved as badly as he did. Too my mind he is much more culpable then Stella in this even if she was stone cold sober (which i seriously doubt) and dancing the dance of the seven vales his response as a friend not to mention a gentlemen should have been no. Instead of thinking with his pants should he have not take the woman he supposedly cares for and respects home safetly kissed her good night and left? I for one for that reason alone would love to see Mac when he finds out (which he inevitably will) put his marine skills to good use and punch Adam's lights out (go on 'fess up the whole idea is immensly satisfying trust me!)

Finally i hope that tptb are using this as a test to Smacked because i do firmly believe Mac is a big enough man and cares too much about Stella to let this come between them (once the initial shock and anger have passed.) I don't suppose their is any chance that nothing actually did happen that they got legless together and Adam put Stella to bed but accidentally on purpose forgot to tell her that when she didn't remember in the morning thinking he might finally stand a chance with her? (Like i said i've not seen this episode so i can still hope.)

****** Smacked forever! Adam never!******

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Sapphire

It's refreshing reading you :D However I wouldn't be so violent with them. I would just tie them up to their chairs and i would force them to watch their own episodes. That would be punishment enough:lol: I haven't seen the episode yet because i couldn't download it. Lights went off last night when my downloading was almost finished so i am downloading it again (2 hrs and 44 minutes. Connection is really slow)

The idea of Adam and Stella infuriates me so I will leave that subject .However you are completely right. Adam has a crush/love for her but he did took advantage of her weakness. And yeap i prefer to think she was under the effects of alcohol. Why? Because you can't be in love with someone and suddenly feels desire for another guy in the space of 30 days:rolleyes:. Even if she felt abandoned (because Mac was so absorbed). It's just makes her looks like an automaton. Day 1: Stella is in love with Mac Day 2: Mac doesn't pay attention to her Day 3: Stella sees Adam making "eyes" to her Day 4: Stella feels a sudden desire after she felt how flattering was to be wooed by Adam
    :wtf:

But the idea of Mac getting jealous is a real good one:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:. However i hope it will be a huge and good scene:bolian:. Unless he would be written as
    "Stella, i have just found out you are having sex with Adam"
    "Yes, Mac, so?"
    "Stella, don't"
    If this Adam/Stella thing was created for a scene like THAT then i should be considering becoming into a DL fan after all:rolleyes: because they get every consideration from writers
    Someone above said we are the "Tease Toy" Heck not! I feel we are their punching bag:wtf:

Kiss, were we expecting a Smacked kiss? please! Don't be delusional:cool:
    well, if Mac doesn't wake up with this, then i can't imagine what else could happen to do that:lol: But i really hope we will have an interesting storyline for Stella this season any other than being Adam's lover:rolleyes: Besides i expect the episode written by Mr Haynes. I hope it will be great for Stella

Please Melina write for us again! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

my fear when Mac discovers he is completely closed.
    this is very insane. seems they are in the same place. when they are a step forward, something always happens and they give ten steps back ..
    does have a law that says that the main couples can not get together? couples only secondary.

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Dear Nircelene,

I am ambivalent. i dunnot if he is going to react as a volcano :D or like an iceberg. However me thinks if he really is hurt by "the happy couple":wtf: he will remain silent. But heck! I do want he reacts doing something!:wtf:
    If he stays as always (DOING NOTHING) then it will be ten times harder to swallow this storyline. And my stomach has a limit for nonsense:wtf:

The only law against main couples are producers. Then they ask why we like S1:p Mac and Stella so close and without any useless couple around:cool: That was so good:lol:

I remember the title of our former thread "Because they can't fake chemistry like that":thumbsup:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Oh, he will find out! I am betting on that!! And I am expecting a face like the one in GfD ".. Do you know in what possition you put me in...?" but I don't dare to imagine what will happen next. I don't think it will be soap oper kinda thing but I want to be strong and intence an deep (damn I sound like 900 operator!! :guffaw::guffaw:)so, I can happily melt in my chair!!! :lol: :lol:

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Oh Mary mou! I wish it could be so Smacked scene :D and Mac won't complain as a chief but as a rejected lover :lol:

That would be great! :D

ps: WHOA! 102 messages in 3 days!!!!! Well our record was 100 messages in just ONE day Last May 13 when Melina gaves us the best :D
    Please Melina write for us again! :D

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Oooh, Nurse Stella would be so hot! But it would be nice to see her taking care of him, and seeing her making him rest/go to hospital, she is the only one who can make him do things like that.

I haven't seen the episode yet, but I can't see Stella wanting more than a one-night thing with Adam. Or him with her for that matter. He may have a crush on her but that's different to being in love with someone. Also, I think Adam has a rather idealized view of Stella - he's never seen her temper the way Mac has for example. He would probably let her do whatever she wanted, not because he's a wimp or anything, but because he'd want to please her, and because he doesn't like confrontation. But Stella needs someone to confront her/rein her in when she's out of line, and Mac's the one who can do that. Poor Adam would be so scared if he saw Stella in one of her tempers! Jeez, she scares ME a little sometimes when she goes all kick-ass.:lol: I believe Adam needs a beautiful, brilliant girlfriend, someone who will help him build up his confidence and who is a bit of a geek like him. Someone he doesn't feel intimidated by, and I think he does feel a little bit intimidated by Stella. He needs a woman with some of Stella's characteristics, but not someone quite as, um, intense as Stella can be. I think Debbie once said she's about as subtle as a tank, (something like that, sorry if I got it wrong!) and that's right, IMO, and Adam needs someone a little more subtle than Stella.
    Oooh, now there's another thing I love about Smacked, Mac and Stella are both so INTENSE, the hotness is unbelievable.

They would. I love that about them!

That would be so hot and cool! Wouldn't want to be a bad guy with Super!Mac and Super!Stella coming after me though!

Adam's too cute to shoot! *hugs Adam* Haha, I LOVE the term 'heir to the kingdom of idiots', that's just brilliant! I agree with you about Stella, a one night stand while under the influence of muchos drink does not = love. In a way, Stella/Adam kind of reminds of Mac/Peyton. I think Mac got involved with P. more because he was attracted to her, and she was there, and she was interested in him, and he felt he should try to move on and try another relationship. He cared a lot for her, was attracted to her, but he wasn't in love IMO. Both Mac/P. and Stella/Adam are more 'relationships' based on circumstances of various kinds than anything else. Stella/Adam also reminds me a lot of Danny/Rikki. I actually loved them together, but it was made pretty clear on the show that though there were feelings between them, their sleeping together was more out of mutual grief/guilt over Ruben's death than anything else.

In a way, I would rather Stella slept with someone who wasn't Mac as a result of the trauma she experienced in the last 2 eps of s5 and/or getting drunk as a result of that trauma, than she sleep with Mac for those reasons. I want to see their relationship develop slowly, and when they sleep together, I want it to be for the right reasons. Even if that happens in s52 when they are ancient old cronies living in a rest home in upstate New York with false teeth and zimmer frames!

Debbbbbbbbbbieeeeeeeeee.....how are you, my poor TPTB-tormented friend? I am soooooooooooooo glad you're not leaving the Smacked family. You're not leaving, right? I hope you are well and work and your studies are good.

Lovely pics of Smacked, thanks to all who posted them. At least we have pics of wonderful Smacked moments!

I'd love to see a jealous Mac, or at least see him realize Adam's feelings for Stella and then start thinking about his own. I'm also hoping now the people who did the shooting are caught, we will get to see Mac be there for Stella, as in GFD and RND. I'd love to see some more hot catfights (and sweet make-ups) between them. Well, I'd rather have really hot make-ups where Mac tells Stella she drives him nuts, but goddamn it, he just loves her so much, and then pin her against the wall and kiss her senseless....:drool:

Sorry about the rather sporadic posts of late, folks. I will try to come on this thread more regularly so I can keep up with what you are all talking about!

Was watching COTP again a while back, I love that episode! Stella is so worried about Mac when the building explodes, and when they work out Lessing is researching him. I love how when she saw his scar, she just looked at it, and then him, and he explained it, she didn't have to ask 'where's that scar from?' Same at the very end of the episode, when she said simply 'This one really got to you, huh?' and he confided in her about Beirut. She didn't ask him about it directly, just waited for him to tell her, and he trusted her enough to do so. And she stayed with him and brought him coffee, love the silent support in that gesture, and how it shows how well she knows him. She gets that he just needed someone to be there. He felt he had to be there for Flack, but she knew he needed someone there for him, too.

14. Emilie

Emilie Victim

I'm not sure that Mac will be a volcano, i think we will see what he feel with some furious look or angry sentences towards Adam and/or Stella.
    He's not the kind of man who knock walls espacially in public.. But after all he could be passionate for Stella ! :devil:

I hope this storyline will end by get Stella and Mac together! I cross finger for smack!

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

G!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am always happy to have you back my dear!!!!! :D (17 minutes until having in my PC the thing that will torture me this season:p)

I must confess I would prefer a "Stella in danger" scene because I woudl like Mac woke up once for all. However if we had a "Mac in danger" scene maybe, MAYBE it could be good for us too because i would like to see Stella running towards him and taking care of him and showing her feelings for him. Still i want Stella in danger anyway because if Mac doesn't wake up this season, the there is not salvation for him:rolleyes:

I think Stella could be attracted to Adam's sweetness towards her because it's flaterring considering Mac was ignoring her. But i agree Adam can't deal with her temper. Maybe his sweetness is which drives her even against her own will. But if i remember 5.06, not definitely NO Adam can't deal with her. Not in a long term anyway
    Thanks for quoting the tank thing , G :D

:lol: Hopefully they won't happen in S52. It would be an inmense lost and waste if Mac and Stella can't have their relationship developed on screen before S52:( All the intense and special chemistry melina and Gary have would be just a waste to be developed in jjust a couple of episodes at the very end of teh show:rolleyes: Meanwhile other couples get more children on screen:rolleyes: and all the melodramaz possible!

How am I? Tormented:lol::lol::lol: I am not leaving but heck it's difficult to swallow some decitions that were made:p It doesn't matter. If i stay here i will say EXACTLY what i am thinking. I don't plan pleasing anyone:p

I really like that idea of the kissing scene against the wall:drool: but i hope it will be once she finsihes her relationship with Baby;)

Hospital time. i was saved by the bell because finally the file in in my PC but i don't have time to enjoy how wonderful it is:rolleyes:

I will watch it when i am back in 3 hours

Hugs to all

debb:p

***EDIT I 'm back

Sorry, Emilie, I didn't see your post before :) well if he is like an iceberg and with some angry sentences aganinst Adam but especially to Stella would be great :D He deserves that! Actually it would be great if there is some "ice" air between them for some time because it would be VERY obvious Mac feels what we know he feels for Stella :D

And hopefully Stella would confront him if he makes some "scene" :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.