Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

New Smacked Thread

• Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

• Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

• Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking. As will be Mac and Stella when dating? Who will take the first step? How will be the first meeting? How will be the first kiss? How they act with each other at the beginning? What will be the reaction of others to know? Wonderful scene that Mac will be singing a song he composed especially for her. I want to see their relationship go through all the steps....dating, engagement, marriage, pregnancy, birth of children. Ok....I'm delirious, because even this difficult, but we can hope or will be alone in our dreams?
Hey you there!!!!!!!!!! I was uploading spoiler piccies to post them here but it will take more time i thought because BelgaPictures is in maintenance!

Regarding your questions

1-As will be Mac and Stella when dating?

Shy. Pure smiling. Shy kisses (I am not saying their first kiss owuld be shy. Just the rest of them maybe ;)

2-Who will take the first step?

Hopefully it will be Mac. He needs to amke the first move. It's always Stella the one who takes decitions. Now it's his turn!

3-How they act with each other at the beginning?

Maybe matching their kisses: shy. Not necessarily that has to last forever! :D

4-What will be the reaction of others to know?

Other? Well i don't think they feel it's strange. Actually all of them would celebrate that. Poor Adam

Wonderful scene that Mac will be singing a song he composed especially for her
That would be so sweet, so perfect! :D I imagine Mac singing to her alone so softly AWWWWWWWW

Good morning,
I'd comment more, but my English is bad. But I will try to participate more often.
I think I would die of happiness if a scene with Mac singing especially for Stella happen in the show. better still if a song composed by him for his goddess to Greek. I read some fics that just played on it and it was beautiful to read, imagine this scene in the show. will be the death of all smackeds for sure (as we say here, I will die there a little longer back), but we rescussitar then to see them happy together and will be pure bliss.
I think the beginning of the romantic relationship between them will be kind of shy, not knowing what to do, where to play, how to act. After years of desires are repressed. Even knowing each other only by the eye is complicated the first steps, even if they are entering unknown territory, which once crossed the line, no return to the way it was before. Now the first kiss I think it will be something sweet, gentle and shy, but nothing prevents it from being something sweeping, urgent, demanding. And I also think that they will not hide the relationship from others, but will not announce to the world immediately. They want to live this moment just for them at least for a while, but even asked if they will not deny. I think I'm reading too much fanfic.

kiss.

sorry i forgot to look on this site for awile, but i am back again:

ok she is kissing the wrong guy right?:
ba7a6933b2bbf0f74350115de35a2cea.jpg

hey, kids! i was wondering... would you please post your favorite melina/gary or mac/stella picture?!

here's mine... they look unbelievably cute :adore: i love to think that they're are close in real life.

610x.jpg

Last edited:
This picture is one of my favorites ... simply wonderful... a dream ... I have faith that we will have many scenes of them so close together on the show.
Mac is so sexy in black and Stella too. They look so good, so natural together.

Thats my favorite as well SHIPPY! As you can see by my Avie:thumbsup:

They are so cute together and that Melina is so playful!! I just get a bang out of her! I remember Gary played a joke on her once he had her picture made up with I think in a fold out magazine with her head on eva longorias body wearing a swim suit I think and Melina was joking that she did not have quite the chest as Eva did! I guess when they shoot late at night scenes to stay awake she and Gary play a game to name songs Melina sings and Gary has to try ti figure out what the song is! Just saw a pick on another thread of Melina and Gary shooting an upcoming CuCkoos Nest I think and they are just laughing huge about somthing as Eddie Cahill looks on!

Hey SMACkkies!:angel:

Shippy-->

You read my mind with that first pic!:D:D:D

They're so serious it's so damn sexy.:drool::drool::drool: Knees touching...!*swoons*:angel:

CSINYPic23.jpg

And this one they're just...hot together in blue.:D:D:D:D:D:D

See ya, peeps!:)

~Miyu

Hi fellow Smacked-fans! :)

I have a Gary & Melina pic to post. This is one of my favourites! :thumbsup:

18-bro10.jpg

They both look so stylish. Melina's dress is breath takin' and Gary's suit is just whoa!!! :drool::drool::drool:It suits perfectly for him!

They seem to be great friends and colleagues. Let's just hope we'll get their characters together cause these two actors have such a chemistry already and I believe it would be totally awesome in the show! ;)

As for Mac and Stella. This pic is from the season 1. The season when the whole story between those two started! And their relationship has growed ever since! :D
31.jpg

Last edited:
The season when the whole story between those two started! And their relationship has growed ever since! :D
Dont Cha know it!:thumbsup: I just hope they dont wait untill the final episode of the series to take advantage of their great chemistry:rolleyes: What about a Christmas present TPTB:)... This year I mean!

Hey Family!!!!!!!!!

I have tried to post this mroning but i had to run! :D

Fav pic????Well i have so manys cenes in my mind it's very difficult to choose just one (besides i can't find my fav in Photobucket. More than 1300 piccies. Complicated! :D )

However this moment was so unique and special!!!!!

Do you remember it? Their first unofficial date ;) :D

CSINY_112_350.jpg

CSINY_112_335.jpg

good morning,

The episode was yesterday or will it be today? I am in doubt because here in Brazil is on thursday. I hope that at least they occupy the same space. I want them working together in a case. I need urgent outbreaks with Mac and Stella.

Bjs.

The episode was yesterday or will it be today? I am in doubt because here in Brazil is on thursday. I hope that at least they occupy the same space. I want them working together in a case. I need urgent outbreaks with Mac and Stella.

I think it will be next week???????? And we must not miss tonight episode. You know, our beloved "friend" will be there:lol:. Our brillant Fireman! 5.15:lol::lol::lol:

I need Mac and Stella too. To have them apart is....! (I can't find the words!;))

Have a nice day Family!

Debb:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Last night was triangle and there was a little Mac and Stella. It was when Mac disappears with the FBI but more important Danny professed his "love" for Lindsey:rolleyes: Oh my a "must see". Back when it first aired we were still speculating if Mac and Stella were living together which of course TPTB have dashed all our hopes on that:rolleyes:. I sure hope they dont wait untill the end of the series to put them together because this is one viewer rapidly losing interest and patience..There are other interesting couples on that programs then D/L:rolleyes:

Heya Lori!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Last night was triangle and there was a little Mac and Stella. It was when Mac disappears with the FBI
I liked that scene when he dissapears and the next morning she asked him"where the ehck have you been Mac?" She sounded like a wife :D

but more important Danny professed his "love" for Lindsey
I show more love for my dog than D for L:lol:

Back when it first aired we were still speculating if Mac and Stella were living together which of course TPTB have dashed all our hopes on that:rolleyes:
but my friend! they can't please us in all what we want. I know that and i *know* you know that too:lol: However it would have been something interesting to watch anyway:p
I sure hope they dont wait untill the end of the series to put them together because this is one viewer rapidly losing interest and patience..
*sigh* i know my patience wouldn't last forever. But at least if they were close like last year i would be easier to wait until Season 52:lol:
There are other interesting couples on that programs then D/L:rolleyes:
Correction: there is other interesting couple. Period:p

hugs Debbs:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back