Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

New Smacked Thread

• Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

• Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

• Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, smackeds.

Today is day episode? I hope that the ice between Mac and Stella begins to melt.
Making an observation. I think our disappointment (or at least mine) about the current state of Mac and Stella is why we had a great expectations for them in season 6. After the episode smacked of 5 season, especially the latter, it could be supposed that finally they were ready to give an important step to the next level. But in the first episode had the facts of that night "and a certain distance of them in upcoming episodes. But as always we can only wait and hope for better days for our couple. Maybe the best is yet to come.

bjs

Good morning, smackeds.

Today is day episode? I hope that the ice between Mac and Stella begins to melt.
Making an observation. I think our disappointment (or at least mine) about the current state of Mac and Stella is why we had a great expectations for them in season 6. After the episode smacked of 5 season, especially the latter, it could be supposed that finally they were ready to give an important step to the next level. But in the first episode had the facts of that night "and a certain distance of them in upcoming episodes. But as always we can only wait and hope for better days for our couple. Maybe the best is yet to come.

bjs

You are right; our expectations were high because TPTB gave us something to hope for. Our expectations didn't spark from our imagination; there were several episodes that gave us clear signals that there is something more than friendship between these two. GfD and Pay Up are a good example. Now platonic love or simple love will be decided by the writers, we of course hope for a fulfilled love, and since our passion for SMAC grows I think that the writers are directing the scenario in a way that will leave us with the lust, at least for a while,and you know what? It works because not only I am watching the show for the cases and the general concept but to see if something will happen between Mac & Stella. This way though they are risking loosing a percentage of the viewers because they will get bored of waiting and waiting... And I think, us poor SMAC fans, are not a low percentage. But, as I have said before, it’s their show and they will shape it as they like.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Last night was doin a little thinking. I realised that Claires body was never found not even trace!!! So i was thinking is Claire going to appear somewhere down the line??? I dont know. What i do know is that would be bad for SMacked however we would learn more about Claire. I mean we all want to learn more about Claire and her relationship with Mac right???; and who knows Mac might not forgive Claire for abandoning him for so long and seek solace in Stella.
What happend in my little imagination land is far worse SMacked sence but good Mac and Claire's relationship sence!

Hey Family!~

So last night's episode was frosty...AGAIN!!! Like seriously, I am really tired of this hot and cold thing. I just want something good and for it to stick :brickwall: That one scene they shared where Mac was mad about the compass killer was just so cold. There was no spark, no chemistry. Nothing. I mean, I know Stella cares about Mac and Mac is really frustrated, but seriously guys, this is getting ridiculous. You can't make Mac and Stella go back. We talked about this. You make them go back, you make fans upset and upset fans don't watch your show. :scream:

Lil, love the idea but I don't think it'll happen. I think the best sign of Claire we'll ever get on the show is Mac talking about her with Stella. Her coming back would be really, really strange (although I had a fan fiction idea that was similar :lol:).

Anyway, I'll talk to you all later. Love ya.

Axel

Hey Family!~

Lil, love the idea but I don't think it'll happen. I think the best sign of Claire we'll ever get on the show is Mac talking about her with Stella. Her coming back would be really, really strange (although I had a fan fiction idea that was similar :lol:).

Anyway, I'll talk to you all later. Love ya.

Axel

Hiya,

Yeah it would be strange but tptb have done stranger things. Hey did you write the one where she turns up at the SMacked houseold? Thats the only one i can find and its good.

So last night's episode was frosty...AGAIN!!! Like seriously, I am really tired of this hot and cold thing. I just want something good and for it to stick :brickwall: That one scene they shared where Mac was mad about the compass killer was just so cold. There was no spark, no chemistry. Nothing. I mean, I know Stella cares about Mac and Mac is really frustrated, but seriously guys, this is getting ridiculous. You can't make Mac and Stella go back. We talked about this. You make them go back, you make fans upset and upset fans don't watch your show
Hey there Axel my friend! I have been feeling the same way BELIEVE ME I have been VERY frustrated, but I have decided to look at last nights show in a different light! As I was sharing with a friend, Mac and Stella seem distant but yet close. In that I mean Mac is, and always has been preoccupied with his work but Stella still feels she can bring him back from it. At least they still have the closest friendship with each other than any one else has with them. I know they are trying to write more personal storylines and with Smack they HAVE to back off because they have such GREAT chemistry. But in watching last night and seeing the interaction of Adam and Stella, I was happy to see them in character again. Last night reminded me of the old shows when everyone is focused on the crime.. but as a team. Mac started getting irate about the compass killer, and Stella was able to bring his focus back. I think having that Adam Stella thing thrown at us right off the bat this season has shaken our hopes abit, but when you see all the interaction between characters last night, sure it seems Smack is cooled abit but not dismissed! The show is on a great run and it may seem to early to put the main characters together just yet but we are still enjoying the pleasure of "tuning in" because the hope has not been completely dissolved. We know from the writings of the past that they are aware of our ship, and they are VERY GOOD at "sidestepping". No one forgets that GFD and Pay Up were aired and what we saw. I think they need to cool things down just abit especially not too "Turn off" non Smack shippers. I have had so much D/L shoved down my throat that I cringe to see them and that makes me sad because I use to like them, but I have been saturated by it and can only imagine how nonshippers would feel if they had Smack shoved down there throats. I think our patience will pay off and tptb will revisit Smack somewhere this season we just have to wait. By the way I kind of liked the Stella solo last night!:) Chin up my friends lets enjoy the ride!

Last edited:
Banquos Ghost said:
By the way I kind of liked the Stella solo last night!:) Chin up my friends lets enjoy the ride!

Aham, that's the only thing I enjoyed. Mac and Stella are in two different universes for now, I am waiting to see what will bring them in them in the sae. Well, as tradition Stella gets hurt at some point every season and that's the only thing that will trigger a reaction, at least that's how I see SMAC ship for now..

Hey sweeties!!!!!!!!! :D

Ok Short time (I need to study for Anatomy next Monday and my PC is still dead)

I have watched 6.05 and I JUST LOVED IT, LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well i am not partial. It was the Stella-centered episode i *knew* it was a winner before it was aired but i still think i could recover a lot of the "old" feeling:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian: i had with all characters:bolian:

Regarding Smacked, probably it's too soon to a HUGE Smacked scene however it was sooooooooooo nice having Mac and Stella in the same room. AT LEAST SHARING SPACE!:thumbsup: Did i mention Stella was having coffee in HIS OFFICE??????????:drool:

Also another positive thing Stella reactioned to Adorkable Adam as she used to do. Actually i was expecting she said "ADAM!" just to stop him when he started with adamross.edu:lol:
I FELT RELIEVED! Seriously! I do feel he wqas like way because he is like way and that "adorkiness" made Stella felt stracttionh to him and probably Adam felt in that way (It was like an adolescent chicken trying to impress the beautiful hen but he forgot the proud and amazing rooster was in the same room:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:) I mean Adam DID realise that comment DIDN'T impress Stella especially with Mac in there:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:. Actually Stella looked impatient. I really hope Adam and Stella could clarify what it happened between them just to avoid more misunderstandings

I was really happy because i had "BABY" instead of "Le Petit":thumbsup:.I miss Adam as one of her kids. Adam's charm is born is that adorkiness:thumbsup: which makes him so special to all of us!:bolian:

Also i expect this "state of normality" is not going to last between Mac and Stella. Supodsely Stella was facing a crisis (seriously i thought 6.05 was going to be about that) but i do expect she explodes at some point.
(Maybe in front of Mac??:drool:) I mean, you can't have Stella from 6.01 and then never again a reference to that crisis. That would be so wrong!

I focus on Stell because I have noticed she is not smiling anymore:( I hope Mac can tell that to recoevr her happiness!:thumbsup:

hugs to all Debbie :D

Hey guys,

The events of 9-11 were huge for this country as well as most of the world so please, lets refrain from talking about Claire showing up. Many lives were lost when the towers fell and a lot of them were never found and never will be. Please respect the survivors of this tragedy by not going there. I believe there is still a thread in the NY forum that addressed this. Please take any discussion about this subject over there.

Thanks.

Also, this is not the place to discuss Adam and Stella. If you wish to discuss whether or not they will address what happened in the premiere, please discuss it in the correct thread.

Thanks.

Hey guys :)

Hey sweeties!!!!!!!!! :D

Ok Short time (I need to study for Anatomy next Monday and my PC is still dead)

I have watched 6.05 and I JUST LOVED IT, LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!

Well i am not partial. It was the Stella-centered episode i *knew* it was a winner before it was aired but i still think i could recover a lot of the "old" feeling i had with all characters

Regarding Smacked, probably it's too soon to a HUGE Smacked scene however it was sooooooooooo nice having Mac and Stella in the same room. AT LEAST SHARING SPACE!:thumbsup: Did i mention Stella was having coffee in HIS OFFICE??????????:drool:

Also another positive thing Stella reactioned to Adorkable Adam as she used to do. Actually i was expecting she said "ADAM!" just to stop him when he started with adamross.edu:lol:
I FELT RELIEVED! Seriously! I do feel he wqas like way because he is like way and that "adorkiness" made Stella felt stracttionh to him and probably Adam felt in that way (It was like an adolescent chicken trying to impress the beautiful hen but he forgot the proud and amazing rooster was in the same room) I mean Adam DID realise that comment DIDN'T impress Stella especially with Mac in there:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:. Actually Stella looked impatient. I really hope Adam and Stella could clarify what it happened between them just to avoid more misunderstandings

I was really happy because i had "BABY" instead of "Le Petit":thumbsup:.I miss Adam as one of her kids. Adam's charm is born is that adorkiness:thumbsup: which makes him so special to all of us!:bolian:

Also i expect this "state of normality" is not going to last between Mac and Stella. Supodsely Stella was facing a crisis (seriously i thought 6.05 was going to be about that) but i do expect she explodes at some point.
(Maybe in front of Mac??:drool:) I mean, you can't have Stella from 6.01 and then never again a reference to that crisis. That would be so wrong!

I focus on Stell because I have noticed she is not smiling anymore:( I hope Mac can tell that to recoevr her happiness!:thumbsup:

hugs to all Debbie :D

Everything I have to say to this: I COMPLETELY TOTALLY FULLY AGREE WITH YOU, my dear Debbie :D I loooved last night's episode, it was great and like you, I love all Stella-cetric eps :adore:
Also, I agree that the entire team seemed so in character and back to normal! I liked the Stella/Mac scene in his office and all the other scenes they shared, also because they were working together again, acting normal and focusing on what was important, the crime! I just love Stella always talking sense into Mac when he's about to lose it. That's one of the things that I adore about her too. She was doing the same during the whole cabbie killer thing, always making sure Mac didn't lose his mind over that case. She is like his brigde over troubled water :)

I was watching season 1 episodes yesterday and I just have to say that I so very much love this season :adore: Mac and Stella are utterly comfortable with each other, it's pure joy just to watch them interact and everytime they smile at each other, it makes you wanna melt to the ground because it is so sweet and true and most of all, so freakin' flirtish! :drool: :drool: The chemistry is steaming hot, it's almost unbearable and you just keep thinking "KISS ALREADY!" :drool: :drool: :drool:
Gosh, how we need something like that again.... :adore:

FreddyKrueger - I agree with you.

Love you guys! :)

Heya Family!!!!! :D WHERE ARE YOU????????????????????

I am back. My PC is partially fixed (i say "partially because i never know about this. It rebooted a couple of times sicne i brought it back this afternoon :D

Dear vanessa---->
Everything I have to say to this: I COMPLETELY TOTALLY FULLY AGREE WITH YOU, my dear Debbie :D I loooved last night's episode, it was great and like you, I love all Stella-cetric eps :adore:
Also, I agree that the entire team seemed so in character and back to normal! I liked the Stella/Mac scene in his office and all the other scenes they shared, also because they were working together again, acting normal and focusing on what was important, the crime! I just love Stella always talking sense into Mac when he's about to lose it. That's one of the things that I adore about her too. She was doing the same during the whole cabbie killer thing, always making sure Mac didn't lose his mind over that case. She is like his brigde over troubled water :)

I was watching season 1 episodes yesterday and I just have to say that I so very much love this season :adore: Mac and Stella are utterly comfortable with each other, it's pure joy just to watch them interact and everytime they smile at each other, it makes you wanna melt to the ground because it is so sweet and true and most of all, so freakin' flirtish! :drool: :drool: The chemistry is steaming hot, it's almost unbearable and you just keep thinking "KISS ALREADY!" :drool: :drool: :drool:
Gosh, how we need something like that again.... :adore:
well, i must confess crime is not the most impiortant thing for me. I am interested in their relationships. Crime is just a secondary thing, a bonus if you want :D That's why i love CSI NY and I don't love other shows of the franchise (well maybe Miami i never felt it was so crime-wise but LV was very procedural. At least that's the impression i ad after watching a very few episodes last year)

But it's a relief Mac and Stella could share some space and time considering how they were at the beginning of the season. I mean, AT LEAST having them sharing some space and time even tough it is everything about job gives me some hope about later this season

Besides i was very happy to have ALL my characters back to tehmselves except for some facts (like Stella is not smiling and Don being more ironic). I guess i can live with them for some more time :)

many hugs to the Missing Family

Debbs :)

ps: I was in the MSN this afternoon but i didn't talk to anyone because I was with Anny studying for Anatomy. We need to re take that examn this Monday grrr

mmm feels good to come here and read your opinions that mostly match with my own, specially on the last episode. things are getting better, i guess. they aren't WAAAAY SMACKED yet but i was glad to get more of stella bonasera and mac taylor in the same room. i take what i can get... for now. ;) their "tension" is different this season (for obvious reasons or not) but it's still there.
ps: having mac, stella, hawkes and adam in the same room makes it even more obvious with whom she's more compatible with, romantically speaking. this episode made it perfectly clear... the interactiong is simply different. and it's there *or so i'm STILL trying to convince myself of. :T
having mac and stella sharing a room, talking close to each other, even being so distant to what they used to be... it feels good. refreshing.

they suit each other
Hey there BonaseraTaylor Welcome! I see you are a person of few words!!:lol: Hope you enjoy posting here.:thumbsup:

Well no new episode this week so I guess I will expound on last weeks! It was great to see Mac, Stella, and Adam in the same room as shippy said because indeed you can tell the difference in "Maturity level":lol: There is so much TPTB can do with Smack, in regards to bringing them close and then holding them back but one thing is for sure when ever they are together you cant deny somthing is there. When working on a case or privately on a personal level they DO click no doubt. I watched "George Wallace" this weekend (excellent film by the way watched it twice!:thumbsup:) in which Gary Sinise is the star and has a wife. I thought of how loving he was in a particular scene in which the wife was sick and also how his character flirted and teased in one of the scenes with his wife and I thought of Mac and Stella and how wonderful it would be to see this kind of relationship played out. Man that guy can act....I cried with him:(

Hey I just got done watching Epilogue again(Gee I sure am watchoing alot of T.V. this weekend!) And the scene where Stella is in Macs office and he is talking about why he and Danny went to the office building to meet with that girl and then the phone rings and then he says there has been another shooting and then the next scene the Avalanche is racing down the street well it looks like Stella in the passenger side (check out the hair silouette) and we know Mac usually drives the Avalanche ....just thought I would pass that on. I guess we will have to fill in the blanks about what they dont show!

Last edited:
Hi, where are all???

Was thinking. As will be Mac and Stella when dating? Who will take the first step? How will be the first meeting? How will be the first kiss? How they act with each other at the beginning? What will be the reaction of others to know? Wonderful scene that Mac will be singing a song he composed especially for her. I want to see their relationship go through all the steps....dating, engagement, marriage, pregnancy, birth of children. Ok....I'm delirious, because even this difficult, but we can hope or will be alone in our dreams?

Bjs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back