Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

New Smacked Thread

• Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

• Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

• Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien, you are right! :D Every single scene with them is Smacked. In Facebook i wrote i have enjoyed they worked together even tough it wasn't much personal (except a little bit when Stell mentioned Don)

With all my heart i hope more personal stuff in following episodes. I miss them emotionally connected. I need them hugging and doing all kind of interesting stuff LOL :D

(Debbie is back. Now It's Stellarina turn)

Hey guys :)

I completely agree with you!!! I miss their closeness and how they connect and talk without actually speaking :adore: Their eyes often say more than a thousand words! and I need a hug soon (not to mention a real kiiiiss!!!). I'd actually jump up and down if they suddenly started to hold hands - totally out of the blue! Wouldn't that be adorable? :adore: I think I'd die off happiness!! :lol:

I completely agree with you!!! I miss their closeness and how they connect and talk without actually speaking :adore: Their eyes often say more than a thousand words! and I need a hug soon (not to mention a real kiiiiss!!!). I'd actually jump up and down if they suddenly started to hold hands - totally out of the blue! Wouldn't that be adorable? :adore: I think I'd die off happiness!! :lol:
Is too much to ask a hug, holding hands, a real kiss, a passionate love scene ,a marriage and Baby MaCanna? :lol::lol::lol:

i am convinced if we don't start asking that now they will put us forever in a fridge;) besides it's painful to have CSI style episodes (which were excellent anyway:bolian:) and not having any Smacked scene for us

PLEASEEEEEEEEE when are we going to be happy campers too? we are hereeeeeeeeeeee:p

Vanessa i am glad to have you back darling. Hopefully my Kikii will be back. Also i miss Jenny and Lilou:bolian:

A huge storm didn't allow me to be here

Lori--->
Which episode are you refering too?
6.05 Battle Scars. I have hopes because it was said it's gonna be Stella's episode so if she is under the spotlight then MAYBE we could have some juicy Smacked scene (well i will be thrilled anyway! It's Stella's episode. No more words! :D )

Hey family!~

So, it's Amanda's b-day today :) This year has been going by so quickly...

Anyway, I haven't seen a commercial for next week. I'm not sure i it'll be SMACked r not. However, the episode you were talking about better be SMACked if it's Stella's episode :adore:

So yeah, just to make sure I have three on topic sentences, I'm going to randomly put in that I think the best season for SMACked was season 5. Not the beginning of course, but by the end, Mac and Stella were so close and had such an air of love between them :adore:

Anyway, I'll talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

So, it's Amanda's b-day today :) This year has been going by so quickly...

Anyway, I haven't seen a commercial for next week. I'm not sure i it'll be SMACked r not. However, the episode you were talking about better be SMACked if it's Stella's episode :adore:
Oh! I didn't know that!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Amanda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D The best for you on this new year and in years to come sweetie!!!!!!!

(Thanks you dear Kaila for teh reminder!) :D

So yeah, just to make sure I have three on topic sentences, I'm going to randomly put in that I think the best season for SMACked was season 5. Not the beginning of course, but by the end, Mac and Stella were so close and had such an air of love between them :adore:
It was so perfect indeed! :D They worked so close!! We had our little moments here and there at the beginning (5.06 or 5.11 or 5.12 or that sweet phone scene from 5.08) before the end (5.16 and mainly 5.24!!!!!!!!!! and the end of 5.25!)

so much love, so much caring moments :D

I have seen the promo and it looks promising as a CSI episode. Not hints of Smkacked (as far i understand) but anyway i enjoyed very much 6.03 so we will need to wait and see if there is something for us :D

To Amanda with the biggest hug from The Smacked Family :D

84342617-1.jpg

50679571.jpg

536.png

Last edited:
Is too much to ask a hug, holding hands, a real kiss, a passionate love scene ,a marriage and Baby MaCanna? :lol::lol::lol:

i am convinced if we don't start asking that now they will put us forever in a fridge;) besides it's painful to have CSI style episodes (which were excellent anyway:bolian:) and not having any Smacked scene for us

PLEASEEEEEEEEE when are we going to be happy campers too? we are hereeeeeeeeeeee:p

Vanessa i am glad to have you back darling. Hopefully my Kikii will be back. Also i miss Jenny and Lilou:bolian:

Thank you so much, sweetie!! Yeah, I hope everbody will be back :D

Happy belated birthday from me to Amanda as well!! :)

Thanks also for the smacked pics, and I agree, every Stella/Mac moment is a smacked moment!! :adore:

Aww, and can't wait for that Stella episode either!! :adore: We need another episode with moments like the ones in GFD!! Man, we need maaany of these episodes!!! :drool: :adore: And more!! :p

A big hug to you all!! :D

vlcsnap-96179-1.png

:adore:
Aww, and can't wait for that Stella episode either!! :adore: We need another episode with moments like the ones in GFD!! Man, we need maaany of these episodes!!! :drool: :adore: And more!! :p

A big hug to you all!! :D
I hope you are right Vanessa :D I am dying for those moments. Could you imagine Mac comforting Stella for whatever reason????:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
I know i am annoying about thsi subject but i am convinced if we don't ask a bit for Smacked we won't have any and we DO want it! :D :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

Copiadefyu.jpg

vlcsnap-25710.png

vlcsnap-25669.png

The hug or having them having a lovely talk together at the end. Or the moment Mac said "Because i care about you" or the amazement they had when they found each other outside the museum :D

But the best answer i could give you hopefully is: "The best Smacked scene wasn't written yet" :D

(oh yeah!! :D )

ps: Shippy, you vanished from MSN :(

Hey SMACsters!

How are you?

I would like to say that finally we had a Mac & Stella case !!! weeee!!! not a SMAC episode but finally Huston we had a smaaaall contact!!! I hope this will progress in the upcoming episodes.
I don't get it some times S5 was full of SMAC and nice moments between them what has happened did the writters changed their minds?? (this is not bash to TPTB I am just wondering) from the 1st episode to the very last! Now we barelly see them together.... I hope that I am just impatient and this will change soon!

i don't think the writers necessarily changed their minds but the big events in pay up/epilogue must have had an effect on both of them, i guess they've both gone back into their shell a little bit, especially mac. while everyone's still fragile i suspect we'll see them being a little distant for a while longer.

i don't think the writers necessarily changed their minds but the big events in pay up/epilogue must have had an effect on both of them, i guess they've both gone back into their shell a little bit, especially mac. while everyone's still fragile i suspect we'll see them being a little distant for a while longer.

Well they are tightly closed and secured in their shell. But I was thinking that the writters might put them to explore some other avenues besides their relationship. Maybe the writers think it is too early or not a good idea to put MAC & Stella together. But, as a SMAC shipper is like a waste of time to watch them develop something more than friendship and then see it getting nowhere. Is a bit frustrating, like a rollercoaster that goes up and down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back