Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Ghawazee, Sep 25, 2009.

?

New Smacked Thread

Poll closed Oct 2, 2009.
  1. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand

17 vote(s)
    44.7%
  2. Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
  3. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  4. Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac<3 Stella #18: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  6. Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Mac <3 Stella # 18:Because they're not alone

4 vote(s)
    10.5%
  8. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

1 vote(s)
    2.6%
  9. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because she will find a way to her real love

8 vote(s)
    21.1%
  10. Mac <3 Stella #18: Because he will be strong for both

3 vote(s)
    7.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Mac needs SEX!!!:devil:

It seems like they always start out slow at the beginning of the season so I think and I hope after everyone comes out of this goofy fog there all in maybe since Stell is giving it out to all maybe she can give a little SMACKEY to MACKEY!!!:lol:

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kat--->
    It wasn't from Season 5 but from S4 "Boo". That was one with Mac's storyline and the man who pretended to be dead and Zombies March in NYC

yeah, i know, i know! I know they can't be THAT closed after GfD. I was talking in general. They are too cold. They would be really nice sharing a cup of coffee :D I wonder if both could tell each other what the heck is bugging both of them :D

SHIPPYYYYYYYY
    ! DArn it Shippy!!!! WHAT the heck has happened to you in the MSN?????????
    I didn't undertand you any single thing and you left???? Is PC crashing contagious ? :D
    Linds---> "Dorothy" from The Wizard of Oz
    Adam-->I don't know why but i imagine Adam in a HUGE Rabbit costume:guffaw:
    Sheldon---> D'Artagnan!!!!:thumbsup:
    Sid---> Hannibal Lecter (with mask included:lol:)
    Donnie---> Batman:cool:
    Danny---> Robin:lol:
    Mac--> Phamtom of the Opera:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: (he would be amazing!)
    Stella---> Marie Antoinette:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian: (perfect with the white wig:bolian:)
    I would choose for her some Greek deity but she would need to use a mask;)

Haylen---> I don't want to leave her behind. Then i choose a Zombie:p

Lori--->
    :lol::lol::lol: well don't be so entusiastic. Imagine TPTB decide the same and they will give him another "temporarily companion":lol:

Last edited: Oct 3, 2009
  3. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Okay, I remember now. I though y'all meant in Season five. My bad :lol:.

Yeah, somethings definitely off with both of them, especially Stella (no comments about her and Adam please). She seems more...withdrawn, quiet, kinda like she was in 'Heart of Glass' when she thought she had HIV. We haven't seen all that much of her, but she's sorta...'blah' for lack of a better term.

Ooh, I think I hear a fanfiction being born...hmm, I may just have to write something on this...;)

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kat--->
    I agree. She is sorrounded by many people but she is isolated, as an island. And the most appropiate person on Earth to connect to her is having a hard time. Because now the shooting is not the excuse. So there must be something else bugging Mac.And practically he is the only human being who could help her because he is who knows her the most
    Meanwhile Stella is a ticking bomb. She is weird. She is just normal when she is working but it's obvious lots of things are going through her mind and it doesn't seem so good when she can't talk about it!

See? I can BEHAVE!:lol::angel:

5. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

I don't think there is a worse case than that. I mean Stella has just passed a great shock found out that her mother is dead is pretty much a huge shock. I think that all orphans are thinking what happened to their parents and what if they are alive and see them again one day. Stella found out that she will never she her mother and this burdains her soul, then Angel's death which was her firend and helped her in Diako's case. Mac being Mac, as always, driven and not supportive she just detached herseld from anything and anyone. She is a timebomb that wll go off I hope that Mac will be there to gather the pieces... I also think that something will happen and wake up Mac rather violently. Maybe because they are in daily danger?? But I think that something big is coming!! Let's see!! (I am an Oracle I was in Delphi yesterday !! :lol: )

P.S: S5 didn't have the Halloween epi S4 had! sorry my bad!! :alienblush:

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Quote:

7. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey family! Hope you all are well.

I would love a Halloween episode this season. That would be great. But I did like the previous one. There was some SMACked in it. Stella worked the entire case with Mac! I think my favourite scene was when they were at the fortune teller's place and she had 333 tattooed on her eyelids :adore: Stella was so quick to be like "Okay Mac. This is bothering you. Let's leave." It was cool.

As for Halloween costumes, well, I work at a party store. I can definitely be of service there.

I like your idea of Lindsay as Dorothy. However, I think this would be a good costume for Adam (It's Master Chief from Halo, in case you're wondering). I'm not sure about Sheldon. Sid as Hannibal would be awesome. Flack and Danny as Batman and Robin? Love it. But I think Mario and Luigi would also work :lol:

Now Mac and Stella is tough...I'd love to see Stella in this :D Mac, I like the Phantom idea :lol: He'd pull that off well.

Anyway, I'll talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I like the way you think, but we have to make sure he gets it from Stella... he'd be happy and relaxed in no time. No convenient love interests please!

And holding onto all those issues isn't good for her. She usually has Mac as a support system, but with him off dealing with his own demons, she probably didn't have much choice. The only solution I see for the two of them is to have a much needed talk away from the office... have it in a somewhat private place where they're both comfortable.

One of them has to make the first move though so I think Mac should do it for a change. Stella is always approaching him and trying to get him to talk about what's bothering him so it'd be nice of him to try it out...

Dude, they should totally have one of those... I look for a Halloween themed episode every October. Hmm, lemme see...

Sheldon - Indiana Jones 'cause of he'd love to go as an unconventional doctor... I'm pretty sure he's got a fedora lying around and he'd have a lot of fun cracking the whip.

Sid - The mad scientist from Back to the Future! He would so try to make a time machine from a DeLorean... not to mention he could relate to the wacky personality.

Don - Definitely some sort of superhero... I'm gonna have to go with Batman 'cause Don could give him a run for his money. That and he would love to have the Batmobile as his ride. Or he could always go as Daredevil... he could pull off red leather no problem.

Jess - I still want her to take part... hmm, she'd make a great Catwoman. 2005 movie costume, of course. *imagines Don's jaw dropping* And she definitely has the attitude to match. Ooh, or she could go as Elektra! The costume is sexy as hell and she would love fighting with Japanese sai weapons.

Danny - Beetlejuice... he's zany enough to pull it off and he'd have a blast with BJ's lines. "Show time" anyone? Plus, I wanna see him in that suit...

Lindsey - Lydia from Beetlejuice since she's already perky and it'd be interesting to see how she rocks the goth look.

Haylen - Watchmen's Silk Spectre II? She's confident, and curvy, enough for the part and I have a feeling that she could kick ass.

Adam - Can you imagine him as Shaggy from Scooby Doo? He practically looks the part! Or he could go as Nite Owl II from Watchmen... he'd love all the insane gadgets and he'd get a kick out of flying Archie.

Mac - Roman general, just 'cause I want to see him in a skirt! *gets weird looks* What? He's got great legs... and he's a Marine so it ties in nicely.

Stella - Cleopatra maybe? I know Cleo's Egyptian, but she's descended from Macedonian Greeks so it could work... besides, Stella's got what it takes to be a queen.

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kalimera Family!!!! (btw Mary i don't know how to say Family in Greek!)

Mary mou,
    True! when Mac told her in Hellas her mother was dead Stella's shock was evident. Aw i really liked that moment because Melina made me feel what Stella was feeling in that moment!!!!!!
    It coulds be great if Mac wakes up violently. He needs to stop thinking about the I , you, my and more about his Stella:drool:
    Lori--->
    A companion i would agree with!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Axel, sweetie--->
    I loved so much that scene!!!! and i loved how Stella handled him with just one finger:drool:
    Ummm i really like that costume from Halo for Adam. Definitely it's him!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    Stella's is good enough as long as it's classy (I don't know if this word is the right one) and THAT outfit is classy!!!!!!!! I wonder how many cardiac arrests could cause that one!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I still like the idea of D'artagnan for Sheldon. Or a Card. You know from" Alice in Wonderland", the cricket match. I can imagine him as the card!

Just to keep it in mystery all of them should wear a Venetian mask!!!!!:drool::drool::drool::drool: except Mac, because he would have half face covered with it:drool::drool::drool:)

really REALLY the idea of a Halloween party makes me jump:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Karu--->
    oh oh oh i like this one!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol: It reminds me one avvie one of the girls is wearing and definitely he can be that scientist!:lol:

Mac--->
    ummmm Julius Cesar:drool: but i guess after Brad Pitt as Achilles i can't get over the impression i have received:lol::lol:

And if Mac is Julius then Stella MUST be Cleopatra. The love of his life:drool:

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

if sheldon goes as d'artagnan, then adam should go as dogtanian (who i think would suit his personality as well) -

[​IMG]

i'm all for mac in a skirt - i think he should go as bowie or something, that way we get make up thrown in <3

hmm i've not said anything about mac & stella, i'm sorry, i meant to...

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lisa,
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: this is a good one!!!

Regarding Stella mou, as long as she looks like a Queen (hey she can go as Nefertiti or Aphrodite!) is ok
    And Mac's costume should match her costume:drool::drool::drool::drool:

12. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hi guys!
    I'm sure Stella can help him out there.:devil:
    Seriously, though, what they both need is someone to talk to, about the personal stuff that's been going on in their lives lately and with the shooting and how they're coping with that. I can understand not dealing with their problems in a 'healthy' way - Stella seeking comfort from Adam, but cutting herself off from everyone else, and Mac just cutting himself off from everyone and trying to deal with it all alone. But when have they not confided in each other? In s1, Mac was cut off from everyone except Stella, he would always open up to her. Then she was cut off from everyone when she had the HIV scare in s3, but Mac was the first one she told. Then we had GFD, which was supposed to create even deeper trust between Mac and Stella. Mac told Stella he cared about her, and she told him how lucky she felt to have him in her life. And now they're not confiding in each other? That said, TPTB were doing a similar thing last season with Stella hiding the Diakos/Greek coin thing from Mac, and him not talking to her much either about personal stuff....then we got the wonderful 5.16. So I hope we will get some Smacked stuff later on.

I agree. I really hope we get a nice scene where they talk somewhere away from the lab and connect and comfort each other and tell each other things they don't tell anyone else. They are both dealing with their own demons at the minute, hopefully soon they will turn to each other. One of them is going to break soon, and the other must be there to help them. Stella in particular will break soon because of the stuff from GFD, then the shooting and Angell's death. Let's just hope Mac is there when she does break.

You're welcome! It's such a good description of her!

I really hope they don't waste all that wonderful Smacked bonding and closeness from GFD. And also previous episodes. I don't expect Mac and Stella to kiss just yet, but we always get a hug/bonding scenes/serious conversation in every season where we see them support each other and confide personal things, so we better get something in s6.

That's so cool that they were on the list of TV Couples who should do it! It shows how strong their chemistry is. *pokes TPTB and points to this*

I am sure we will get some Smacked later on in the season guys, I remember how annoyed we were at the lack of Smacked closeness and Mac and Stella getting potential love interests (Gillian and the Fireman) in s5, and then we got all that good stuff from 5.16 onwards. Don't forget, 16 is our lucky Smacked Number, and even before 5.16 we had some good Smacked bits, like their fight in FF (hubba hubba that was HOT!) and when they went to see the subway singer with Sid.

13. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

OH, LORI! UHAUHAUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUA
    THAT'S A FACT! ;D
    about mac specifically.... can i offer myself to that!? :rolleyes::devil:;)

DEBBS!!!!!!!!!!! apparently it is! :D lol no no, there was a breakdown in my house's energy source, we were out of lights for a few hours! :( i could call to my friends, saying i wouldn't be back in MSN last night (which is hard to do with you, since you're NOT from Brazil :rolleyes:)

LOL! good choice!!!! i'm fantasizing with mac as the phamton of the opera right now! :devil: thanks for participating in this crazy idea of me! thanks to AXEL as well! ;D

K!!! hmm i like THAT! ;)

thanks for speaking your mind, karu_mila! i think mac as a roman general fits perfectly, just as stella playing cleopatra! ;D
    hmmm mac's legs, mac's legs..... DAMN! i need a cold shower! *wrong thread, maybe?* ok, then imagine stella staring at those muscular legs *back to the smackie thread ;)* hmm i'd would like a fanfiction along those lines! ;)

KISSES, Y'ALL!!!!!!!

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Ok guys,

How many times do I, as well as the other mods, have to come in here and remind you that this is the Mac/Stella thread? Nobody seems to understand that. This is NOT the place to talk ONLY about Stella. This is NOT the place to talk about Halloween costumes for the entire cast. This is the place to talk about your ship!

It's time to get back on track and stay on track and stop going off topic. Do I need to quote the shipper central rules in here? Do I need to lock the thread for 24 hours again?

We mods of Shipper Central can't even leave for a day without coming back to multiple complaints about this thread. People come in here to read about Mac/Stella. A lot of people lurk and do not appreciate seeing talk of everything and everybody else EXCEPT Mac and Stella.

Get back on topic.

Thank you.

ETA: We have combined the Great Ship Debate - CSI:NY thread with the Dislike a Ship thread. It is now called the Debate/Dislike a Ship Thread - CSI:NY. That thread will now be used for any discussion of ships that are NOT Mac/Stella. Please not this Shipper Central Rule:

~ Discussion in each thread should be limited to the ship it pertains to. Brief, on topic mention of other ships is allowed (for example, if you are discussing a double date between two pairings), Otherwise, discussion of other ships is OFF TOPIC and should be avoided.

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah, this is true, but in the past it's always been one of them being upset about something and the other stepping in and in those times the upset one has often been slightly cut off from everyone but the other (ie stella would only talk to mac about things, not the others, and mac would only talk to stella about things, and not the others) - both of them are bottlers up in that sense, neither of them talk to people about what's eating them.

this is the first time that both of them have had issues and been insular and cut off - i think maybe both of them are worried that the other one is having problems and therefore doesn't want to "burden them" with their own. i think mac probably realises that stella's not in a great place and doesn't want to make things worse for her by offloading on her, and i think stella is doing exactly the same. the problem with insular personalities is that if the one person they normally open up to is going through problems, they don't want to trouble that person. which is fine if only one of them is having problems, but if both are, it means neither will talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.