Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

• 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 'Cause It's Time.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

• 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

• The Universal Ship.

• 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

• This Is How The Show Ends.

• 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

• 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably their idea of SMEX will be how Stella changes adults diapers to Mac. Could you imagine? Stella FINALLY see his parts
Ehem! Censored! :lol: Debbie is "negative" like me. :guffaw: When that FINALLY will be? 'Cause Asprine could feels butterflies in her tummy by just the thought of it. I guess I was born to wait and patience is a virtue. I wait for people and barely had anyone waiting for me. :) Season 52? I'll live! I'll live for SMacked if it's to wait. I know it will come... someday, 'cause they are the strength of my everyday life :). A KISS is definitely NOT too much to ask FOR but it is too much to ask FROM the crew.

My laptop and monitor screen is melting by all those pictures you posted. Pleni, about Frankie and Stella's in the bed, I wanted to thank God I have yet to reach that episode. 'Cause I saw it in some fanvids and I'm sick of it. :lol: But he's gone... :) It was a pleasure even if it's just to see them get together as the show ends. I don't mind what the outcome will be, I just wish the tptb do not spoil it.

It's 3.12 a.m here! :) Have a nice day!

Debbie is "negative" like me. :guffaw: When that FINALLY will be

Blame producers , my dear. i am negative because they deny us our Smacked

A KISS is definitely NOT too much to ask FOR but it is too much to ask FROM the crew
It's not in my DNA to be a waiting girl. I just can't!:lol: I guess i will wait to Season 6 to watch again CSI NY:rolleyes: probably they will have more common sense in S6 than now:wtf:
about Frankie and Stella's in the bed, I wanted to thank God I have yet to reach that episode. 'Cause I saw it in some fanvids and I'm sick of it. :lol: But he's gone... :) It was a pleasure even if it's just to see them get together as the show ends.
yes, it was sick. But i didn't find annoying Frankie as i found P. I don't know why. Maybe because i felt it was psycho so i knew he wasn't going to last:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

It's 3.12 a.m here! :) Have a nice day!
Oneira Gluka sweetie. I see you tonight in chatroom:thumbsup:

even when they are working they are HOT:drool:

CSINY_301_379.jpg

Nice scenario for a possibly next date:drool:

CSINY_301_394.jpg

Vave---> i am glad you have spent nice holidays in Disney! :D And Melina's episode will be GREAT

Last edited:
Vave, could you scan the pic if it's a new one? I'm glad it made you happy, even if these days have been a bit of chaos here and it seems my somber predictions were right: special bonding = never-before-realized chemistry = nada! If we get lucky, maybe they'll look at each other once or twice during the eppy, merely acknowledging each other's presenec, but that's all. Such is life... *sighs and shakes head*

Glad you had fun ;)

Asprine, we can wait together and bring our grandchildren to watch the episode with us. I'm a patient girl too. Now that I've accepted that we get nothing -like that's breaking news-, all I want is that everything works out in the end. I prefer meaningful glances to fluffly bunnies and cheesy luuuuurve scenes. However, I could use a kiss, but I won't ask for it because I know we won't get it beforehand, so I can't be bothered. TPTB should already know what they're missing.

Deb
, ain't that sweet? Both of them chasing the bad guys with their walking frame, being extra careful not to fall and break their hip :lol:. Thanks for the piccies, honey! She's got great eyes. And the bar pic is just...

Mac: Oh, no! Someone snatch that microphone from her!
Stella: I'm sorry. I promise you it's the last time I bring you to a karaoke bar!

pleni--->
it seems my somber predictions were right: special bonding = never-before-realized chemistry = nada! If we get lucky, maybe they'll look at each other once or twice during the eppy, merely acknowledging each other's presenec, but that's all. Such is life... *sighs and shakes head*
you should get a tent and a picky hat. probably you will get a lot of money foreseeing future:lol::lol::lol: and let me tell you the "never realized chemistry" was quite stupid. what have we been telling them all these darn years????????? Probably bonding moments will mean she will cry on his shoulder wee wee and nothing further.

shame on you TPTB! you are chickens who run away from angry non shippers to hide under Mother Hen's wing:rolleyes:
Well at least i will enjoy the coin case to be solved:rolleyes:

Posting hot pics make me feel better ;)

CSINY_301_396.jpg

Last edited:
:guffaw:I'm not asleep yet. :guffaw:Debbie made me roll on floor laughing. I guess there's Mac in the bed with P, that's why you feel more sick about it then Frankie and Stella. :lol: The other day, I had a talk with my Indian friend about Gary and Melina. :guffaw:Well, I'll tell you when I get the chance to. *Applause* That was a GREAT USAGE OF WORDS for the TPTB!

I don't understand their English. Never-realized-chemistry. What would that be? :rolleyes: I bet my grandchildren will love SMacked too if they get the chance to watch CSI NY with me. :guffaw:

Night!

I guess there's Mac in the bed with P,
Not possible. She was bad in sex. remember the tv on:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I don't understand their English. Never-realized-chemistry. What would that be? :rolleyes:
They don't know yet. Actually they are trying to figure out who Mac and Stella are:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
If they don't understand them, it's impossible to ask them to give us Smacked. It's like to ask a stone to bleed. Wait!:eek: A stone still has a chance to learn:rolleyes:

I bet my grandchildren will love SMacked too if they get the chance to watch CSI NY with me. :guffaw:
If Mac and Stella didn't kick the bucket at the time producers decide to put them together probably they will:lol::lol::lol::lol:

HA! Are you kidding it will probably have fallen off by THEN!!!
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Better don't repeat that inside the Gary thread! You won't last any minute:lol:

Georgieeeeeeeeeeeee, see? you can't trust your friend Lori. She said his parts...well...you know. His parts...errr won't be in the right place :lol:

Where did you read this Tex?

Well, you can't blame us. According to that article they will explore the "never realized chemistry" in the special episode. If they only have realized they have chemistry now, what can we expect from them?:rolleyes:

ps: BTW i have been promoting the show in other places and in special the 5.24 so better all our negativity will be in vain and we have the best episode ever on Earth. If not, i will be crucified:lol::lol:
(but i have the strange feeling some people want to kill me anyway :lol: )

He has the most beautiful smile in the world when he watches at her:drool:

CSINY_301_424.jpg

She is so gorgeous that my heart stops beating

CSINY_301_530.jpg

Last edited:
Kill you? Ha! I won't let them invade our land of Mac/Stella. I've built strong walls in addition to our SMacked power, we can defeat them. Preventing those who wants to harm our family. :guffaw:I love Stella's piercing green eyes when she stares at Mac. Very intense. :)

Not possible. She was bad in sex. remember the tv on
I don't know. :guffaw: Not interested in that. I painted my easter egg with my nephew and niece today. It has Mac and Stella's name on it. :lol:

Hi, guys!
LOL at old Mac and Stella. Old couples are sweet though. But Mac's parts will NOT fall off. I bet Old Stella would still be wearing the low cut tops.:lol: Old Mac would like that. LOL,

I agree with you Lori, I think Peyton was portrayed as being persistant, and Mac as not really being ready for a relationship. I think that only really now is he ready for a relationship, of course we can see all along that he's been in love with Stella, there have been many occasions when that has been made apparent, especially when he pushed Peyton away when he seen Stella coming. I think that TPTB are being to work on building something up between Mac and Stella, well I hope that's what they're doing anyway, it just seems to me that they are getting closer, and their relationship is beginning to return to how it used to be, it just feels like it's all slowing paving the way of something happening between them, *well I'm hoping that it is anyways* especially when we read spoilers for the end of this season. ;) Well, that's just my 2 cents...
I am with you, I don't want too much too soon with Smacked, though I would like to see some move forward in their relationship soon. I know that after 4.16 there is more Smacked, and that shows here in 2 weeks, I can't wait. I agree too that Mac wasn't quite ready for a relationship with Peyton. I think his relationship with her showed him that he can have another relationship, and as someone said, though Claire is dead, he isn't.
I'm all for some building up of Mac and Stella's relationship, but I don't want the writers to go too fast and ruin it, or the characters.

Melina Kanakaredes—who went behind the scenes as the writer of CSI: NY’s second-to-last episode of the season, airing May 13—confesses she tried to score a free trip to her homeland by writing a plot involving “evidence in a smuggling ring that takes Stella to Greece in pursuit of a murder suspect.”

Because of the poor economy and looming strike threats, the location shoot in Greece was scrapped. “You can’t kill a girl for trying, right? Now we’re trying to find locations to re-create it.” (Might I recommend Sofi’s Greek restaurant on 3rd?)

The episode will spark never-before-realized chemistry between Stella and Mac (Gary Sinise) and “unravels something personal in Stella’s life. She was orphaned as a child and may find out who her biological parents are.” Stella will stumble on a photo of her mother, played by Melina dressed as an older woman. No word yet if Melina will also don a mustache to play her own father.
Awww, what a bummer they couldn't film in Greece. Stupid recession, stupid strike! I loved when they filmed in Chicago last season, it would have been great to see them film in Melina/Stella's homeland. Very interesting that Stella will learn something about her real parents. And never-before-realized chemistry between Mac and Stella, well, I'm hoping for something good! I know there is the risk EP will let us down, but you never know, we might get something really good. They gave D/L fans a lot of stuff this season after it seemed that relationship was dead, so they can surprise fans. I don't think we'll get a kiss (though I'd love it if we did) or pregnant Stella (one baby is enough, and please, some relationship first) but maybe some really nice bonding moments. They will have probably their biggest fight ever when Mac finds out what Stella's been up to and she walks out on him, so I'm hoping the 'bonding moments' will be equally as big. I think they will come back from Greece with an even stronger relationship and closeness than before, and that for either one or both of them the way they feel about that relationship and closeness may have changed (they realize how they feel for each other) and they will need that closeness and bond in the final eppy when they have to catch the cop killers.

Steph & Karu, we should campaign for that... and also, for some subtitles! Otherwise, we'd see:
*Stella whispers Greek sweet nothing into Mac's ear*
Greek audience: :eek: Oh no, she didn't!
Rest of audience: WTF was that? :scream:

kikii, I completely agree with you. No more nits. They can have as many opposite sex friends as they want, only with no romantical implications whatsoever.
If Stella whispers naughty things to Mac in Greek, I can definitely see him smirking a little. But there had better be subtitles.

Pleni, I agree with you about Mac and Stella having opposite sex friends, like Brett in Hostage. It's really annoying how every time Mac or Stella has a relationship with someone of the opposite sex who isn't one of the team, it's hinted there may be romance. Like with Mac and Gillian, I really think they're more friends than anything else, which is fine. Nits are just annoying, and don't add anything to the character or the show.

Well, I also realized something last night. In 5x18 (The name escapes me right now), Sid mentions something about knowing that the dirty coroner and that girl were perfect for each other. He also knew about D/L before any one else. So I'm thinking maybe he asked Mac and Stella to that subway thing to bring them closer together because he could sense tension between them and he wanted them to be closer :adore: Well, that's one theory I have...

Axel
I bet Sid either knows or suspects how Mac and Stella feel about each other, and that he would be the first to know when they finally get together. He is the coroner after all, and the coroners always know everything!

gemarr and nerrazzuri, welcome to the Smacked thread.:bolian:

Debbie, thanks for all the lovely Smacked pics. They are sweet.:adore: Also they are hot.:devil::drool:

Eye sex in the last eppy? I love Smacked eye-sex.:drool::devil:

HAPPY EASTER DAY FAMILY!!!!!!!!

Asprine my sweetie--->
I love Stella's piercing green eyes when she stares at Mac. Very intense.
well i must confess she was staring at her computer screen. You know how workaholic she is :guffaw::guffaw:

G--->
I am with you, I don't want too much too soon with Smacked, though I would like to see some move forward in their relationship soon. I know that after 4.16 there is more Smacked, and that shows here in 2 weeks, I can't wait. I agree too that Mac wasn't quite ready for a relationship with Peyton. I think his relationship with her showed him that he can have another relationship, and as someone said, though Claire is dead, he isn't.
I'm all for some building up of Mac and Stella's relationship, but I don't want the writers to go too fast and ruin it, or the characters.
In some twisted way, i agree with you. I don't want them rush into a relationship but it would be very interesting IF we could get a kiss and how they try to live with the UST the rest of Season 6.
Actually i could live very happy with memories of a kiss :D And they should remember it constantly i bet! :D

Awww, what a bummer they couldn't film in Greece. Stupid recession, stupid strike! I loved when they filmed in Chicago last season, it would have been great to see them film in Melina/Stella's homeland.
yes, it would have been great. However i don't complain for "Plastic Helenika" I am pretty sure Melina will look for places quite similar to her(and our) beloved Greece:thumbsup:
I don't think we'll get a kiss (though I'd love it if we did) or pregnant Stella (one baby is enough, and please, some relationship first)
well not this season but what about the near future???? Becoming parents will have a total different meaning to them. because they are adults and they have been alone such a long time that having their own son/daughter would shake completely their lives:drool:
They will have probably their biggest fight ever when Mac finds out what Stella's been up to and she walks out on him
i would call all TV critics to sit and enjoy those TWO AMAZING ACTORS:drool::drool::drool: and their fights always have been burning hot:drool:
they will need that closeness and bond in the final eppy when they have to catch the cop killers.
i have my doubts about the final episode. However i feel it will be GREAT because Hostage was excellent and i can say the same about all last 3 final episodes we have had

It's really annoying how every time Mac or Stella has a relationship with someone of the opposite sex who isn't one of the team, it's hinted there may be romance. Like with Mac and Gillian, I really think they're more friends than anything else, which is fine. Nits are just annoying, and don't add anything to the character or the show.
AMEN. I liked a lot Brett and even i liked Gillian when i felt she wasn't a threat. But the thing is i disliked both of them and i couldn't enjoy them because the idea of romance was in the air:rolleyes: And Needless to say the friendship Mac and Stella had with them wasn't remotely similar to what they have with each other:cool:

I HAVE SPOILER PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

CBS presents....

with the beneplacit of Peter M. Lenkov, Pam Veasey and Anthony Zuiker..............

Spoiler Pics from Season 52, Episode 16 (it's Smacked lucky number)

"Geriatric Love"

Summary: Stella Bonasera will be in front of Mac Taylor for the first time in 51 seasons with straight hair. And they will kiss! (if finally they find their glasses)

geriatricstellapsd.jpg

geriatricmacpsd.jpg

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: (sorry. I couldn't resist it!)

Debbie:guffaw:

Last edited:
His parts...errr won't be in the right place :lol:
"She" thought she could keep them in a jar on her mantle and let Mac try them on every now and again NICE TRY!! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Welcome all of the new people Debbie made me do it!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Pleni, I agree with you about Mac and Stella having opposite sex friends, like Brett in Hostage. It's really annoying how every time Mac or Stella has a relationship with someone of the opposite sex who isn't one of the team, it's hinted there may be romance. Like with Mac and Gillian, I really think they're more friends than anything else, which is fine. Nits are just annoying, and don't add anything to the character or the show.
I hate that along with UST. They are so freaking cliché! You have a single character talking to a character of the opposite sex and they immediately become a couple-to-be :scream: Only exception: Mac and Stella! Why? Because... because... because TPTB say so!

Deb, thank you so much! I love those spoiler pictures. They look so cute and so well-kept for their age. I wonder if they get to share their insulin syringe and all. Aw, but they are lovely! Geriatric love has officially become my anti-drug! *Pets decrepit Smacked*

Just one thing: why did they decide to straighten Melina's hair? :scream: When she losses her curls, she reminds me of Céline Dion and it freaks me out! Maybe in 52.17 she'll get back to her curls.

Oh, and shouldn't you be posting those under a spoiler tag? :guffaw:

She" thought she could keep them in a jar on her mantle and let Mac try them on every now and again NICE TRY!! :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: you can't do this to me!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Welcome all of the new people Debbie made me do it!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Moi? I am an innocent lamb. You must see a reflection of yourself:guffaw:
loripsd.jpg

pleni-->
Only exception: Mac and Stella! Why? Because... because... because TPTB say so!
of course. It's TPTB;) I feel we will be fine in 5.24. Just wait and enjoy:p

BTW i have watched only 30' of The triangle and i liked it. I am intrigued by the flash drive thing and how those FBI guys seemed killers instead of special agents:eek: I wonder if Dunsbrook is connected to it :eek:
So now a new episode will be aired next Wednesday please pay attention to details. I dunnot if i will get the episode (and i am still groaning in frustration because of 5.20:eek:
Also i liked how Stella sounded as "Mrs Taylor" when she asked him "WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN?":drool:

I almost forgot Happy Pesaj to everyone too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

Debbs :D

Last edited:
MacsLady, that would be the hottest thing in the planet if Stella would whisper greek in Mac's ear! Haha I'd be the first to decipher it in this thread. You know it is always hilarious because in other threads people complain about Stella's low cut tops, and how Mac should ideally say something. And I laugh a lot at that because it's obvious Mac doesn't mind them at all! Hahah soo boooo whoo people because she is still going to where them and Mac is loving it!

Happy Easter!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back