Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by CathStokes, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Me too. I saw him in the MIA/NYC Nonstop, and I was like 'Oooh, he's nice', and then I fell completely in love with him in Blink, those final scenes with Mac talking about Claire and then going to Ground Zero...wow. :)

2. Messers_cupcake

Messers_cupcake Lab Technician

^^don't worry Stella he could be the father of many of us here but we still say he's hawt and sexyyyy... :devil:

^...the scene in 'Blink' is my fav Mac scene. He's fantastic there. I always want to cry when i watch it. It's so wonderful and touchy... :rolleyes:

3. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Oh god, I know! :mad: I live in York. I have completely spoiled this season for myself, I know what happens in the last few eps, and I'm still dying to see them. Snow day should air here on July 14th I think. And then we'll have to wait till Jan/Feb for Fresh Macky. :mad: Thank GOD for reruns, huh?

4. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

I have a question - in the first Miami/NY crossover, is Claire's death mentioned at all?

5. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Hmmm. Now, I dunno really, but I do not believe that Mac's wife, Claire Conrad, is mentioned in the very first cross-over episode with Miami. Maybe it is mentioned just in passing that he's a widower? I think the first we really hear of her, or at least Mac speak about her, is in Blink. Sadly, I do not own the dvd set to check...

MIA/Non stop aired in May 2004 as one of CSI:Miami's last episodes of season two and as the pilot episode for the new series..It was "used to introduce the cast and characters of the upcoming CSI:New York series" in the same manner that the Vegas/Miami cross-over did.

Forgive my indulgence, as everyone knows the premise and I'm really just thinking out loud, but it amuses me, so... The premise of Horatio going to NY was to keep a promise to the daughter of a slain couple (*...wait,* does anyone else hear violins...?) and because a suspect was found in them to have traces of elements specific to Ground Zero fall-out.

He heads to NY, he meets our beloved crew here, helps solve some nasty murders, then vanishes mysteriously into the crowd at the end of the episode, and we're left thinking, *well golly gee, I wonder where he ... (what's that rumbling? was that a, um, McSubway Train?) OOHH, ...hey there, Mac is it? Oh is it ever nice to meet YOU... a pleasure I'm sure. Thank christ those bloody strings have stopped, did you hear them too? Yeah, they seemed to follow that ginger-haired fella, eh? ...wierd. So, ummm, you live around here...? :lol::devil:

[BTW apparently the crews of the NY and Miami shows have a fuze-ball rivalry going that they developed during the two episodes they filmed together. When are Vegas and NY gonna meet? We get Cold Case?? WTF? Get NCIS in the game here....]

Even between the cross over/pilot ep and Blink you can see the alterations they made to Mac (among others). I guess they had to start him somewhere in order to give him some way to evolve, character-wise. They lost the leather jacket, side burns and open shirt, and gave him shiny ties, a trim haircut and a suit. Now, although he does wear a suit well, I've been very happy to see him hang up the blazer, pocket the tie, roll up his shirt sleeves, and finally take the shirt off altogether to reveal t-shirts of various sorts, to.... (some of you know other posts I've made to this effect in other threads :p )...

I am glad too that thru three seasons they have managed to find a way to keep Claire's memory in his life - with Stella asking him about his wedding ring, to hesistating then deciding it's time to date women he meets in diners subject to shoot-outs, with the introduction of Reed, and finally thru his relationship with Peyton and his initial cautiousness and hesitance there, to use Mac's own words.

Long story short, I don't think Claire's mentioned in the pilot, at least not in detail, but is talked about in Blink, the very first NY eppie, and brings Mac to that great shot at Ground Zero at the end of it. I'm gonna have to to rent season one again, or treat myself to a little dvd shopping sometime soon...

6. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I like the MIA/NYC episode :D

POLL!TIME

7. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Yeahh, he's old enough to be my father too. But he's not, and he's HOT, and I like him a lot. He's just one of those older men who are really, really sexy and attractive for people from a variety of age groups! I was so suprised when I found out he was in his 50s when I first saw him in NY, I had guessed he was around 45ish! His wife is so lucky to be married to such a hot guy!
    And about Mac's Hotness - hey, in Sleight of Hand he's so hot he lights on fire! :) ;)

8. DandMfan

DandMfan Witness

Oh man I'm late! Not that this is much of an idea but maybe it will be a candidate for Mac#4!
    Mac#(um... 5):Wet Hot Sexy Maccies
    Inspired by Red hot Chilly Peppers (Well Mac can play the guitar)
    nah, too dumb

BTW I'd do anything to marry Mac I don't care that I'm just 12

9. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Please join in, the more the merrier. Drool buckets can be collected at the door. Nice to see you are joining us ALL in the gutter...... :devil: :devil:

And just for you Elwood21here is another hose pipe piccie :D :D :D

[​IMG]

Just to continue the Sexy When Wet theme you understand..... :devil:

10. Messers_cupcake

Messers_cupcake Lab Technician

^yeah sexy when wet indeed... :devil: :devil:

thanks Friutba!! :D

11. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Wow you're 12? It's really great you have taste in men like Gary. My sister is 14 and she thinks he's ugly. :mad: I'm only 22 and I'd do anything to marry Mac too :devil:

12. DandMfan

DandMfan Witness

Your sister thinks what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :mad: :mad: :mad:
    She's a witch! Make her perish on the stake! :mad: (no offense if you like her)

Oh, I forgot to ask if I might join in
    Hope you accept losers :(
    Anyway I baked some Mac-cookies !Carefull--I can't cook--they taste awful--but Mac doesn't :devil: !
    Does anyone sell tickets for the Mac train :devil: ?

13. Stella

Stella Rookie

Hey, please don't forget me. I wanna have tickets for the Mac train, too, so.. :devil:.

Messers_cupcakeGood to hear that I'm not the only one here who thinks so. :D I guess my taste for those kind of men is natural with me.. :lol:

MacsLady Oh yeah, I was surprised, too, when I read in a magazine that he's in the 50s. But that doesn't make him still sexy in my eyes and I can see in yours, too. :D I have to admit that I like older men and Gary is just so HOT..too hot sometimes. :devil:
    And his kids must be very proud of their dad I assume. And his wife is a lucky one, you're right. :)

14. Luveykat

Luveykat Police Officer

^^
    ^^

Sorry DandMfan, we don't accept losers here. But that's OK for you since you like Mac, you're clearly not a loser!

I've gotta admit how surprised I am that we're indoctrinating.... er I mean CONVINCING them so young that Mac is so Hot. Go us :D

And a big hot fresh plate of Mac brownies for all! (I'm good at baking, just imagine Macs face is on the brownies in icing mmmmmm, yummy tasty Mac :devil: :D)

15. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

~ * whimper * ~ (....hminagodnheavin...)

I believe the word of choice there would be ...*WIBBLE*
    (wibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibblewibble......)

hoo ...I'll just catch my breath here and try to regain some composure... (ha, you have NOOOOO idea how long it took me to manage just to type this much out... *must focus*) :lol: it just does something all inside! by GOD it's not fair I tell you... :lol:

:D Thanks Fruitbat! :D - :lol: yeah, thanks, thanks for throwing me RIGHT back down into the gutter all a-quiver inside, and I was doing SO well today...

So, needless to say, I voted Sexy When Wet... though I maintain he IS Sexy Whenever. Whenever, wherever. Now I know we're not restricted to a photo theme, but with a little effort I think maybe I can work these in. These have been tweaked a little for better viewing, and I guess I also just can't keep my hands off :devil:.

one from People With Money (from PastMyShoulder). C'mon, he looks fresh out of the shower to me...
    http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/2210/macpwms3brooklynbridgeeo2.jpg

and one from Imposter (snagged long ago/faraway from sinisedaily). He looks like he could be getting ready to have a one? http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5593/impostor18polishedva4.jpg

BTW - IMO there's absolutely no age cap on personal chemistry or what you like. Have at it. And, well, some people, like Gary, just wear their time really really well.

*Can I get a Witnesssssss* - I just became a Witness. :p You're all gonna have to suffer my pics more directly hereafter...

Mac Train, now boarding, makes all stops, free passes, fresh baked goodies, *incredible* view, air-conditioned (it does get hot), open bar. :D

Thanks ev'ryone for a great welcome :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.