Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by CathStokes, Sep 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

^I think so. It's a day after the eps have aired so I guess it's safe.

Anyway, I loved all the Reed & Mac scenes. My heart went out to the both of them especially in the end. Mac is still struggling mightily when talking about his wife. That part where he says "they're still searching...(for Claire's body) bespoke of his helplessness and probably of his great frustration coz of his also being a CSI :( I also really liked how Mac paused before hugging Reed back, showed off his awkwardness.

On to shallowness, Mac in a black leather jacket at the start was worth a third and fourth look ;) To be honest though, I'm a little bit bothered by his hair color; it's just so...obvious to me that it's dyed :lol: I think the Pilot-Mac look is the best so far. Still, I wouldn't kick him out of bed. Oh wait. I would. So I could fcuk him on the floor :devil:

2. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I know I wish they would leave his hair alone. He looked fine in the pilot ep...infact he looked damn good...*drool*

3. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Here nice pics from Gary. His hair is colered. On this picture is colered to. gary is alreydy very gray. But I find him very sexi. Hi is ein exellenter actor.

4. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

nel2h welcome to the thread I hope you will have fun here. And yes you are right he is VERY sexy... :devil: :devil:

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I think the Mac and Reed scenes were really cute and touching.

welcome nel2h enjoy your stay :D

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Welcome nel2h :) But Mac's still mine. *sticks out tongue at Lynn*

7. athens

athens Coroner

welcome nel2h

.. Lynn it was really nice to see Mac and Reed together..And it was a bit sad when he said that Claire's body wasn't found yet..

and stop fighting over Mac..You both know who really owns him! :lol:

8. CathStokes

Me?? :D

Is it spelled Reid or Reed? I've seen some typed both ways..

Are we going to see him anymore?

9. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I really hope we do se more or Reed some of my favorite sceens this season have been with Mac and Reed.

It would be nice if they continued this story line, the two seem to be developing a bond.

10. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Fruitbat, I agree, I hope we see more of Reed, too. I'm loving the way they slowly developed their relationship. Awkward & hesitant at first, and almost distrustful and flippant on Reed's part - after all, Mac isn't the one he was interested in finding, Claire was. And Mac of course, so eager to cling to the one tangible remnant of Claire's life, but also so hesitant, almost afraid that he'd be spurned by Reed (which he was, in the beginning). So much has changed between them since that first meeting, but the writers/actors allowed the friendship to evolve realistically, there were no sudden epiphanies or revelations, it was simply a slow but sure meeting of the minds, and of the hearts. I wouldn't mind seeing Reed as a regularly recurring character, maybe something every 3-4 episodes or so, not anything major, but just a nice scene of he and Mac at a baseball game together or something, just enough to show that they're still in touch.

11. CathStokes

I agree, just something to let us know their still chatting is good.

12. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

I know what you mean, even if its just Stella asking how Reed is or Mac geting a call from Reed or Mac calling him to meet up. Just something now and again to show that they are still in touch with each other.

13. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I want continuity, too ;) I think Kyle and Gary clicked.

Back to Mac, am I the only one whose face went EXACTLY like this ===> o_0 when he murmured "I'll be careful." to Peyton? Just me? Ooookay.

I'm a little bit worried though. All this happiness (I don't think I've ever seen Peyton or Mac smile this much in an ep) *has* to lead to heavy drama later on. See, I don't think Mac can be happy, heheheh.

I can't wait to see what happens when he confronts Stella. You knew he knew something was up. I thought he was going to straighten out Stella's curls by his intense stare alone.

14. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

I know what you mean Ranma, I do admit to emitting a little squeal of surprise when Mac said "Don't worry, I'll be careful..." to Peyton. :lol: I think the writers wanted to do something significant between the show's only couple since A. It was Valentine's Day, after all, and B. Mac made the commitment to Peyton a few weeks ago that he wanted to try and make things work, and he is, so things are probably going a lot smoother and less awkward between them, now that it's out in the open. I like it better in the open, the notion of two adults carrying on a "secret workplace relationship" is so tawdry and tacky, IMO. Ick. And there never was any need for secrecy between them since she's NOT his subordinate, so they may as well let others in on it. It was definitely different to see, though. It'll be an adjustment, having my Mackey flirt so openly with someone else other than me... :p

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

no ME *whacks MBGrissom* I told you, MINE!

ROFL someone at Sinise Mania on Yahoo calls her "the barracuda"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.