Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
((You better leave my CatNip alone you little witch... who knows maybe it is his revenge, glad your feeling a bit better though!))

I liked the Mac/Danny hug though!.. The Lindsay/Mac hug was really cute.

aww poor Feen, He'll grab your attention just you wait. .. *rolls eyes at your siggy* Crazy nut you.

(Come on you know you like all the comforting and misc naughtiness that can come when someone's sick hehe. Smacked AND CatNip came to mind. Oh and he's still MINE.)

yeah it was a cute hug. Hey anyone else notice the large amounts of M/F fic around? On LJ at least. *shuts up before the mods tell her to go to ship thread*

Hehehehe :devil:

It was nice to see Mac hug Lindsay, it looked at first as if she didn’t know what to do. I guess she still hasn’t see his softer side.

Go, run towards the Picture Thread and see Mac in casual clothes. Go NOW! :D

Here's a sample to entice you:

(yeah, ignore that certain somebody, hehe)

Thanks a bunch to vegaslights :D

I so cant wait to see this ep.....Mac in t-shirt and leather jacket..*THUD* Need to make sure I have a drool bucket handy. :devil:

I think it should be tomorrow - on 7th of Feb. It will be episode named "Some Buried Bones".

I hope everyone posts what they think of the ep here cause I wont get to see it for a while so I want info people :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back