Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

I hope we end up getting more about Peyton's past and find out how she and Mac met and started dating. Why did she leave her teaching job at Columbia?
Sane here, although she did say she left teaching cause it all got “To routine”.

Yah we should use the "slim Macky" one...I like it :)
anyone else agree??

Picture!.. aww so cute. maybe we should give it to mel, haha!... yes, theres some smart remark to that one.

but POLL!

4-0, you bet it's winning :D

I like it b/c it shows how much we adore him. And it warns people that we do drool over him here. hehe, and boy do we ever...... *goes to drool over Feenx's pic*

Definitely need the "Taylor Girls" bit, because it shows that us girls are a HUGE part of Mac... we just wouldn't have the thread without the Taylor Girls!!

just found this thread and it's great. I'm a mewbie. still trying to cover all the topics.. I love Mac. I don't know what it is about him, Besides that he is good looking :)

I was watching my S2 vids last night and I gotta tell you, I dunno how many times I watched and re-watched that katana scene in Corporate Warriors, heeh. I even watched it step by step by step by step. The man is hawt! :D

Also, I love how *possessive* he becomes when he's ticked off. In Zoo York, when he sees the older Benetti sitting on the table in an interrogation room, he goes "Get off my table." In that ep (the title escapes me at the moment) where Pratt's lawyer tells him that one of Mac's officers was harassing his client, I thought the lawyer was gonna get the last word in but then Mac goes "good. [Then] get out of my building"

Swoooooooooons.

Do you have any favorite tough!Mac moments where your heart just *sighs*?

Welcome to the thread, CSI Chic! We love having new Mac fans here to chat with!

ranma, the "Get off my table!" line is from Zoo York, and I agree, love that one, too! He does get kind of possessive when he's riled up, doesn't he? And in season 1, maybe in Hush (?) when they have a suspect in interrogation (who eventually ends up being innocent), he's kind of being cocky, and suddenly Mac slams the interrogation table up against him. The horrified look on the guy's face was priceless, it almost looked as though he really wasn't expecting Gary to do that, in that scene :lol:

Back