Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

MBGrissom said:
...when they have a suspect in interrogation (who eventually ends up being innocent), he's kind of being cocky, and suddenly Mac slams the interrogation table up against him. The horrified look on the guy's face was priceless, it almost looked as though he really wasn't expecting Gary to do that, in that scene :lol:

I love that scene, too! I think the suspect said something like one of Mac's veins was popping :lol: Flack was a bit surprised by that shove, hehe.

I find the idea of Stella & Peyote shouting "Get off my Mac!" hilarious. All they need is Lindsey and it'd be a party.

Yum-yum pic feenx! You can try CSI-caps. They've got some nifty ones, there. I confess I had my browsers open THE WHOLE DAY on the first and last pages when they posted the caps :D

I go there, but i've kind of lazy lately so that pic was already saved in my file. but tomorrow when i wake up i'll go a hunting for some Mac pics :D or i'll go ask orgasmicbilly for some of her's.

Tomorrow, im getting sleepy and it's only 10pm. But once im awake i'll get my hunting gear and im off :lol:

edit: decide to post a few before feenx has to go nigth-nigth.

ooh looks like Officer Blue. Yummm, uniform :)

I'm gonna catch him before you do...I'll bring him back in the net and tie him to the bed for you though...just get in line :devil:

here we go again with the line!...this time about getting off or on Mac's table!? :lol:

q:where is obil_!!? haven't seen her for a while..

thanks for the pictures!.. :D

Mel23 said:
ooh looks like Officer Blue. Yummm, uniform :)

i prefer the uniform off :devil: god he is hot! damn me being so young. my mom is like oh she's so innocent, she has no idea about the thoughts that enter my head when i see him (good job too, she'd probably have a heart attack)

^is there a reason to be someone banned??I mean she was active and all!. :confused:

another q:..did you like mac and payless feenxxx ?? :rolleyes:

Back