Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

Mac and the horse..I saw the episode for the first time friday. Here in Italy we are sooooooooo late with CSI... :(

gentle Mac, not something we get to see too often.
Well i like angry Mac, a wet Mac is hotter.

Mac and the horse..I saw the episode for the first time friday. Here in Italy we are sooooooooo late with CSI...
and the show is coming back here on wenesday, but no worries well bring pictures and reports every thursday :D.

I know, I know!!! So Excited!!! But you know...there's another way to *ehm* watch the episodes...in fact, I have already all season 2, even if it would arrive in italy in January 2007...*ehm ehm* :rolleyes:

he is some years older than mine!...and duh,I am a teenager,he could be my father! :cool:

thnxz for the pics!..he is a cutie! :D

I want season 2 too!..Knowing that I bought season 1 from Switzerland with no greek subtitles because I couldn't find it anywhere here....arg! :eek: :(!

I bought the second box of S1 in UK, and I'm gonna buy the first here in Italy (in UK it was over...).

Mac i don't know, but Gary was born the same year (1955) my father so i guess he could really be my dad.... but i try not to think about it. I rather think about him as a really hot, sexy man.:D (I'm 28, my dad was very young when i was born)

I want to buy S1 and S2 in the Uk 'cause in the Spanish DVD's a lot of extras are cut so... it's no fun.

He definately does not look his age. let's see...he's only 26yrs older than me. Isn't GSR something like that? So it's not totally bad, I don't think. True he's also old enough to be my dad but he's still smoking hot :D

Yeah, 30 years older than me...

And yet, amazingly enough, still The hottest guy on all three CSIs IMNSHO ;)

More piccies, pretty please and a plate of brownies?

How old is he?!!!!? 51?!!!!??? OMG! He is too hot to be that old! He is 38 years older than me! Dang! Still hot after all these years!

He's still hot for his age, thats for sure.

*pouts* How bout one of yall give me your link to your banner.

Just today, and for this banner, I started a photobucket account (it's super easy) then download the banner (right click and hit save image as) onto your computer, and then upload it to photobucket (or another online hosting place) and put it in your siggy.

kungfuprincess96 said:
38 years older than me!
OMG :eek: that makes you << uses fingers to count>> 13!!!!!(or did i count wrong) Although i was younger when i developed my little crush on Lt. Dan :D

Gary's 21 years older than I am and 27 years younger than my dad. My 'rents had me late, youngest of 10 :D

Nice to see you back, luveykat! Mebbe you can pm where you "get" your eps? Will I be able to "get" them as well?

Thanks for the pics, feenx! For awhile there I wanted to kiss my monitor :lol:

ihnc, you can use this url if you like macbanner

Back