Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

I tried saving it and uploading it to Photobucket and then tried it with the URL...still didn't work. Let me try one other thing though.

Yep now that I used the link a couple other people are using, rather than my own saved image URL, it works all right.

MBGrissom said:
It's officially 9/17, only 3 MORE DAYS until the season premiere! *pant pant pant* I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Shirtless Mac in 3 days
woohoo.gif

Aawww, you guys are so lucky. I don't even have a date to look forward to for Season 3. I expect full reports on the premiere... pretty please??!

I cant wait to see shirtless Mac. He looks so good in season 3 pics...

By the way I thought I would join the bannr madness.. :D :D :D

I too expect full report of the premiere... I won't be able to see shirtless Mac at least until next year so... (if i don't get the ep from another sources :D)

I'm sure we'll see a more confident, strong Mac. Love does this kind of things...

:lol:

^for another year?what episode are you watching?and I thought I was the very last!.. :cool:

how many are the taylor girls with banners? :D

I also don't have any chance to see S3 sooner than in a year (or even more!!). As it's premiere in the US it will take some time before it'll reach my country. It is always like this ... I simply have to wait and tear my heir, grr ...... But I hope, maybe I'd had a chance to get S3 from another source. Like my friends in UK or so ... *cross fingers* ... uf ...

Thanks for the welcome. I love Gary so much :). He's a great person and playing such an adoring character ... what to want more :) ...

Hey, welcome :) niam.
I don't how many of us have the banner, all i see is Mac and i love it. And sure will bring full reports on thrusday :D

welcome, niam! But you can't have Mac, he's too busy running away from Lynn and I while searching for Stella.

Athens, In Spain we've just started second season.. I think tomorrow they'll air 2x03 but i don't know... they mixed seasons and do a lot of repeats so when it's possible a friend of mine tapes me the show from AXN.

Back