Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

we would kiss him everywhere
If we don't he'll do us wrong

:D :lol: great!!!

Ah, I love that episode. Mac and japanese weapons. I studied Japanese for 3 years, so I'm into this kind of sword, and watching him holding that long sword... *drool*...with tha black shirt...*drool*
Ok, need to watch again the episode... :eek:
*starts watching Corporate Warriors* :cool:

Come to think of it, I made an icon of that one once :lol:

Nim, but can you name the sword? :p I used it way back when, tons of times, with RPing. It's a Katana! =D

I bring a present ^_^ I love this one because it looks like he's about to go kick some ass. :p

Yeah, Katana! I have my own katana in my bedroom, it's quite like the one Mac uses in the episode!!!

OMG, that pic is GREAT! Could be perfect for another Taylor Girls banner!!!
*saves the cap*
Thanks!!!

^you have a kantana in your bedroom??/

thnxz for the picture.I agree it is a god episode and a better Mac! ;)

This is my katana :)

Uh, the look of Gary watching and touching it... :rolleyes:
mackatanaxg3.jpg

Nim said:
Me? Saying something naughty about Gary? :devil:
Im quite shock myself there too
devilconf.gif

edit: finally able to get into my photobucket.

macofficerblue2.jpg

look at him smiling :D

macofficerblue.jpg

just wanna pinch his cheeks:devil: and for those who know me well know what im talking about.

he is reaaaaaaaly cute!

Nim,my friend,If anyone try to touch you or harm you must reconsider it!..you just showed us a very nice weapon!.. :lol: ;)

Hahahahahaha!!! I'm training myself to be the perfect Taylor Girl :cool: next time, I'll show you my guns... :lol:
Ok, naughty thoughts again, about Mac showing his gun... :p

I knew the sword right away too :) Comes from being a Highlander nut LOL. The movie character and the TV main character both carry katanas.

LOL...Wouldn't we all love to see Mac's gun? :devil: And his other weapons too.

*hugs Lauren* I was wondering when you'd return. We miss you! I get to RP with you, but I still miss you here.

Back