Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cath

Cath Dead on Arrival

How about 'Because Mac is not alone in this'? Fits with what Stella told him in the season premiere.:adore:

2. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

how about 'because they will SMack Adella'

because they have a flame in their friendship

or because they had GFD

those are just more thoughts you can phrase them better if like

3. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family! And hello to Cath! Not sure I've seen you here before.

Anyway, I have some sad news to tell you guys. Deb's told me to tell you guys that she's leaving the thread for now. She says she'll miss you all :(

Back to thread title discussion. I really like all the ideas you've come up with so far. I think my favourite is "Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand".

I'm still trying to be optimistic, but sights are looking dimmer by the second.

Anyway, I'll talk to you guys soon. Love ya.

Axel

P.S. The thread's not going to be the same withoutDeb :( I mean, I love you all, but Deb is like the mother of our thread...Hopefully she'll come back.

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

very well said :)

yeah, i agree with that.

i want smacked too but no one belongs to anyone! i hope!

yep, i think that's true - there are only 2 reasons they'd have made such a big deal of it before the episode aired, one being ratings, and the other being that it would be an ongoing relationsip. i'm still not convinced it was just a one night thing, but if they were after ratings, i think they'll have succeeded!

hehe, loved the captions :)

i hope so!!!!!!

to get their attention if they're being too pig headed to notice you? making someone jealous is the oldest trick in the book! i hope it works - angry, jealous mac in his casual wardrobe would be fantastic :lol::lol:

5. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I just thought of anothe one:

Mac <3 Stella #18: Mac'll Smack ADella When/If He Finds Out.

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

I truly think you guys better get ready because they are getting ready to play some serious "Head games" with this couple. Putting Stella and Adam together in that cheap hotel did not happen right after the shooting according to there conversation it was a couple of days ago:wtf: It is quite obvious who the favorite couple of the CSI NY writers are why D/L of course. And I for one cant stomach "Montana" any more. Seeing Mac and Stella at the end just made me sad to watch Stella stare at Mac like she cares so much for him after just seducing Adam, if THATS love I'm afraid Stella did worse to Mac then Peyton EVER did and I could not stand "Her"...its not even fun to tease about it any more. I'm with Deb I may be turning off the TV after Criminal Minds this show does not give me pleasure anymore...only bitterness
    Thread title:
    Because Stell let Smack down

7. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

I have a few:

Mac<3 Stella: 'Cause SMACk beats Adella anyday.

Mac <3 Stella # 18: Strong and confident beats shy and geeky.

I know the last one is long but yeah.

8. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

I've been reading a few of the reviews here and there.

Adam and Stella? WTF? That's just not right :wtf:

I'm putting off watching this show for awhile. I'll check in time and again for sMack. You guys are my eyes and ears for now :)

9. EngleBarn

EngleBarn Rookie

okay I don't have much to say, since everybody isdiscussing the Adam/Stella issue, which I have brought my opinion about. So, I'll just drop my suggesting for a thread title.

Because they're not alone. or something like that.. :D See ya soon.

10. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

LOL that is really funny

11. Nirce

Nirce Hit and Run

Hello,

really wanted to know why it took Stella to have casual sex with Adam ... because I do not buy this idea that was only to comfort your pain. makes no sense to be just that ... .. "was good ... but it will not happen again" as I said that would add to the show? and because with Adam? else that I can not understand is why Mac and Stella can not be together?? ... will say ... why ruin their friendship ... because it would be nice for the show .... but I disagree ... there are a million ways that writers can go without their relationship to interfere negative way on the show .. I am fearful for Stella / Adam and also for the way that the writers are taking the show.

12. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

DEBBIEEEEE Come backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(
    Is not my day today it seems.. I keep receiving bad news...

I would put as title Mac <3 Stella #18 cause we wouldn'y have it any other way

:)

Seriously now DEBBIIEEEEEEEE git yar ass and move back here!!! *huge sigh*

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

presumably because we were over the 1000 posts anyway and she's started a new one, as opposed to a going on strike kind of leaving? ;)

14. SAPPHIRE79

SAPPHIRE79 Victim

Hello,

Venting fury **********

I can’t make my mind up if tptb are trying to deliberately sabotage their own show or have just gone insane with this whole Adam/Stella thing. I would estimate that 90% of the viewing public only watch the show in the first place due to the superb chemistry between the two leads and in the heartfelt hope that eventually we will get smacked in spades (after all the path of true love never did run smooth etc….) So it beggars belief does it not that any one in their right mind wood hook up Adam & Stella? Lets face it if there was a top ten list of couples that should never ever be romantically involved they would take all ten spots easily. Or to put it in a British sort of way if this was the panto and Cinderella Stella had gotten involved with Buttons Ross instead of Prince Mac there would be so much blood on the carpet it would keep all three teams (NY/MIAMI/VEGAS) knee deep in blood spatter patterns for the next decade. I’m sorry but no a trillion trillion trillion times no! Stella is Mac’s girl first, last and always to try to pair her with anyone else is to commit show suicide in mine and I expect the best part of the show’s fan base’s book …. I strongly urge TPTB if their reading this to forget this story line entirely or risk all out war because I like many, many others will be voting with my feet. I can just about stomach that in a moment of complete madness/despair Stella (and the writer) might well make such a huge mistake(no-one and I do mean no-one is perfect and we all do and say things we regret at sometime in our life) particularly if this is some symptom of a much larger meltdown on her part and especially if this leads to the huge Smacked payoff that I firmly believe we are owed (and by huge I mean Mount Everest sized) but that’s all it should ever be. You have only got to do a brief reccy of net sights to see that this plot line is universally despised and rightly so.

Fury vented some what !******

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.