Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I can't believe this happened! :scream::scream::scream:

ADAM AND STELLA HAD A ONE NIGHT THING!!!!!!!!!!:wtf::wtf::scream::scream::wtf::wtf:

OMFG! Now I'm pissed! :mad: I really believed that Stella would have been smarter than that! :brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

She belongs to Mac! I guess it's just keep on hoping that this will be that wake up call to Mac to act on Stella. ;) Their chemistry is just so strong that the whole lab would blow up! :lol: Like you have said they NEED each other and after than shooting even more than before. :)

Well let's not give up hope. I think that "Smacked" moment might be closer than we realize! ;)

2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

[​IMG]
    So Mac I slept with Adam last night...

[​IMG]
    Your kidding right? You slept with ADAM last night?

[​IMG]
    Yeah you have a problem with that?

[​IMG]
    No but arent you a LITTLE old for him? Kind of "Hard up" if you ask me. Grab me those files over there would ya?

So I got a little carried away with the "Slut" thing. But like someone said it was a serious "Slap in the face" to us Smack fans. And like NIRCELENE SOUZA said "How can it add to the show" I almost have a feeling there was a reason they threw it in there, and I dont have a good feeling about it. And I can see it causing a further distance between Mac and Stella instead of getting Mac jealous he could just become more distant and maybe disgusted or disappointed. There was no reason for TPTB to do it unless to cause more problems down the line.

And to you SHIPPY Angel I say Amen! Who can take them seriously now??

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  3. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hello All,

I am sorry I have to dissagree with those who believe Adam/Stella thing is nothing. Of course Stella is very cautious with men, she was in pain and had a near death experience, of course Mac was unavalibale when she really wanted him but, she slept with her subordinate as much as I am trying to say ok, one night stand nothing biggy no one will see it positvelly. One thing to sleep with your work partner but this is slighly different. I see it as a mistake they said anyway...
    I'm really curious to see what will happen next. Also, in the end I had the impression that Stella was already feeling guilty and Mac took this vibe. that's my humble opinion, I really don't like making Stella looks bad in the eyes of other...

See ya!

4. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Hey everyone. As Smackies I think I can safely say that all of us dislike TPTB in someway (mostly for keeping Mac and Stella apart). But we're doing exactly what they want us to do. The Adam/Stella thing wasn't to show how either dealt with Jess' death or to put them in a relationship. It was just to freak everyone out and make us watch just to find out what happened. A ratings ploy and nothing else.

I said this on the 'Epilogue' thread, but I'll repeat it here. Stella's not the only one at fault for what happened. Adam is always seen as the sweet, innocent, cute geek, but it's pretty obvious that he wasn't saying no to her. Maybe it was one too many drinks, or just mutual hurt. Regardless it was 'spontaneous' and 'stupid' and 'wonderful' but it's not going to happen again.

Fear not and remember the look at the end. There is still hope!

Oh, and Lori I love the captions! Great job.

5. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

That's quite true. TPTB did exaclty what needed to get us to wtahc hwhat happens next. Yes, they won I really want to see what happens next! :lol:
    Lori indeed nice photos! sorry for didn't saying earlier but I'm still shocked!!

6. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Re the bolded material, I think you're right. In fact, when I first saw the scene, my first thought was "Is Ron Moore writing for this show, now?" In Battlestar Galactica, he killed off Starbuck just for the shock value (then brought her back as who-knows-what, never really explained). Well JB and company succeeded; I mean they got my attention, anyway. And I still hate it - but not Stella, like several have assumed, just the writers for doing something so stupid. She's not eighteen years old with no experience. It just wouldn't happen, plus she's got a one-man support system in Mac, by far the strongest character in any of the three CSI series. I could see this happening to Cath in Las Vegas, maybe one of the minor lab folk in Miami (but definitely not Calleigh; far too sure of herself to fall into that trap), but not Stella, with Mac having her back.

7. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

FAMILY!!!!! I'm at yearbook, so I have to be quick. Well, as quick as possible with the circumstances.

The first part made me angry. I kept staring at Adam and Stella evilly. Then she went and they said it was "Spontaneous and wonderful and something that should never happen again" :adore: And he agreed! Then, they had that scene at the end where Stella was helping Mac clean up his office and the way she looked at him :adore: She's so in love with him. She really is. I believe it with my heart.

So to sum up, I didn't hate it. The power of SMACked will prevail :adore:

Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

8. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Yeah, I was shocked at the whole Adam/Stella thing 'cause it just seems so out of character... even the reviewers think so. *pokes TPTB* And what's gonna happen if Mac finds out about it? Hell is gonna break loose, and not in a good way.

I know she was grieving for Jess, but there are other ways of dealing with it that still keep her in character. Like talking to someone close to her and maybe have a couple of drinks... someone being Mac. And if they happen to talk late into the night, she could always stay over. That way, no harm done and the bonding doesn't hurt either.

Though I did like that Stella gave Mac some tough love... he needed it and the final SMACK scene, while it made me want more, was still great because it shows that they don't need words to communicate with each other.

P.S. D'you like my new avvie? I thought it was about time I got one...

Last edited: Sep 24, 2009
  9. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

first of i can only imagine what Mac would do if he found out... and a question about the last SMacked scene in the episode...
    what do you think happened afterwards... will she spill the secret or what im anxious to know...

i think i just got a fan-fic idea going on... i always wonder what they do between episodes like from 6.01 to 6.02 you get what im saying anyways... if Mac ever found out it will most definately be pure hell for them

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

But if that was true they cant have it both ways.If you truely love someone would you be sleeping with someone else?
    I cant look at them both now in the same light. It is just too unrealistic I hope I can look past it down the road but it has tarnished my senses. I am really wondering why do it at all? And my conclusion is because it leaves the storyline open for future incounters. NOT Wishful thinking on my part by the way. I'm afaird my desire to watch any more is dwindeling which makes me sad because I sure looked forward to Wednesday nights but I hope something changes soon because the show and all this D/L crap is not enjoyable to watch any more.....And this makes me very sad because I really enjoyed stopping by here.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2009
  11. sucker4-SMacked

yeah all this crap with Stella and Adam makes me very uninspired with new thread titles the only one i can think of is:

Mac <# Stella #18: No Dork Can Ruin What They Have

12. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I have just one thought about the whole Adam/Stella thing...EWW. To me, that was like a big sister and younger brother hooking up. I'm not talking one sibling be adopted, step-siblings or half-siblings. I'm talking both have the same mother and father siblings. Someone in this thread is probably gonna wanna slap me for this but I gotta say it: I hope they used protection.
    Maybe I can come up with a name for the next Mac/Stella ship thread.
    How about this one:

Mac <3 Stella #18: Because True Love Is NOT A One Night Stand.

13. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Mac <3 Stella #18: 'Cause she belongs with Mac dammit!!

14. sucker4-SMacked

NOW that TITLE i can get used to and I like it A LOT!! :D

OMG!!!! that title made me ROFL seriously but it is so true... look what this Adam/Stella thing is doing to us :p

15. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I got another one.

Mac <3 Stella #18: Because It's Smack NOT ADella, stupid writers!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.