"Lying Down with Dogs" Discussion *SPOILERS*

I think this week, it'll all boil down to what happens to Warrick. I think that slime-ball slipped him a mickey into his drink at his sleaze club, to get rid of him cause' he was snooping around too much at his club, and then when he passed out, they killed the stripper, and planted her in Warrick's car. And as far as Grissom getting over someone he's loved for 9 years, and 'going back to the way he used to be', HMMM, could anyone ever be the same? and I wouldn't want him to be the way he used to be, he's evolved and 'come a long way baby! he's heartbroken and sad right now, and it will take time to heal, not just in a flash :( I'm betting Grissom will see through all of this crap, he's brilliant at figuring out details, and this is totally his cup of tea! And he does appreciate Nick, he depends on him but, just takes him for granted most of the time :confused:

^He certainly did that and while I love Grissom, I didn't like that element of his character-underestimating Nick.

Now as for Sara-Given the show's procedural focus, we won't see Grissom crying over his tarantula and listening to sad music like 'Tainted Love' or something-he'll probably find solace in his work like he tells everyone else to do when the chips are down.

I'm really sad about Warrick going down hill to with booze and pills. Still love him though. I have and never will believe that Warrick killed that girl. He was set up! My biggest fear that even if in this episode they prove Warrick's innocence that his "problem" will not end. It may even get worse before he hits rock bottom. Hopefully, someone will sit down and realllly talk to him, confront him if need be.

Gut feeling, but I dont think Warrick will take Grissom reaction well. And not just I let him down. He will feel that Grissom doesnt care any more & that is the last thing Warrick needs is Grissom or anyone else stop caring what is happening! *hugs Warrick*

I'm kinda glad that there will be another case. Not the subject matter, but something that will distract me from worrying about Warrick. And I'm happy that Doc Robbins band will be playing and that Det. Vega is returning!

Leftyguitar~ Not that I believe it will happen but would be interresting if George's or Eric's dogs are in this.

Thank goodness it is finally Thursday. Took like forever to get here this week. :lol:

Yeah it will be cool to see Doc Robbins band.

Yeah Grissom is not the type of guy to get all emotional, he never has been. As for Warrick, he's always been on to be on edge with this anger and Grissom has had to deal with it a few times before. I will be interesting to see the two interact in this episode.

I hope this episode is better than the last 9 episodes. I just want it to get back to normal, I think it was a bad idea to have Warrick being a drug addict and alcoholic so close to Sara leaving, We have had the drama already, I wanted it to get back to normal, see all the characters again, then have a bit of drama with another character. I think the timing was a bit off.
This episode I want to see everyone else and not just Warrick, I have never liked Warricks character and this makes me not like him even more!

I just want this mess with Warrick to end. I like him and don't like this story at all. I want more Greg and I need some ideas about GSR. How are they as a couple? I think that they are ok, but I want to know it.
I hope this show is better than Cockroaches.

Although I agree with Alien_from_mars, I didn't like that they jumped right into another character drama immediately after Sara left, now that they've done it I can't watch them turn back. It's like a pick your poison kind of thing. I don't like constant drama on a procedural, but my biggest pet peeve with shows is a DROPPED PLOTLINE, which this would be if it was completely resolved tonight.

Anyway, I'm pulling for Warrick (the only bad part of this kind of thing is it's so obvious he'll be proved innocent), and I also hope somebody sits down with him and addresses this problem. Top of the list would be Cath, closely followed by Nick. We'll see.

Well, as I stated last week after the show, I wasn't to fond of the episode and I sure hope tonight is better. I wasn't overly impressed, like others said, about how they just jumped into this situation with Warrick. One subtle, hint a couple of episodes back, personally, wasn't enough to lead us into the story arc with Warrick. I thought there was going to be more of a build up. Oh well, what's done is done and can't be changed now.

although, the Doc rockin' tonight will be alright to see...:lol:

You've got to remember CSI is big on it's dropped plotlines. The explosion in Season Three (aka Greg being blown up), Nick after Grave Danger, Nick after Kristy (unless you consider recyling storylines to be not dropping a plotline), the whole thing with Sara's mother and brother, Catherine's sister and Eddie (they did some for the latter), Sara's DUI... if I rewatched the series from start to finish, I'm sure I could come up with a rather lengthy list.

But I have to agree. I hate where they're taking Warrick, but unfortunately this sort of thing is in his character. Season One and the Season Three episode "Random Acts of Violence" support this. I just hope there is some sort of conclusion to it all and Warrick has a wake up call that gets him back on track.

Here's an article pertaining to the ACPCA animal cruelty, and mentions tonights 'LYING DOWN WITH DOGS' also it'll have a clip at the end of this ep. with WP and his boxer Bruno!

ARTICLE

Courtesy of WPAP ;)

^ sounds good.

I'm glad that they are raising awareness dog fighting as well, and it's great for him and Brono to do what sounds like a PSA for animals.

My family has recently adopted a dog recused from a puppy mill, as well, so we all love animals. At the moment we have 3 dogs, three cats, a turtle, and a gerbil.

xfcanadian said: ummm...ctv is showing 'Big Shots' right now...i wonder what is going on!
Hope this helps or more direct CSI CTV.Ca
Thursday Dec. 13 at 8pm ET "Big Shots"
Thursday Dec. 13 at 9pm ET "Lying Down with Dogs"

Liked the "no one likes a kiss-ass" line from Hodges. Of all people... Haha.

The dog fighting made me sad. So far, not too bad.

Back