"Lying Down with Dogs" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Good to see you back Rosa and I think most eveyone felt like you did, it was disturbing, but your a hugh Warrick fan, how'd you like his acting? he was riveting, so beliveable!

2. kie

kie Victim

Loved this episode. Nick was great, so compassionate. The poor kid who was on the road to turning his life around, now doomed for committing murder, was as disturbing as the animal cruelty.

3. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

I barely watched the episode as I was fastforwarding all the dog fighting, ufff...
    Best things: Doc and his band, Nicky talking a little Spanish and the Grissom/Warrick scenes.

4. byline

byline CSI Level One

Sadly, I have to agree. Last week's episode was so good, and now this? I get so tired of cops, CSIs, whomever, slamming their way into an interrogation room. It just seemed like this episode was so full of cliches. I almost wonder if it was a case of, "Get this written before the WGA strike goes into effect." It felt that hurried and forced. The dog fight storyline was sad, and if it had been the only storyline, then maybe I'd feel differently about the Warrick stuff. But all that felt like so much recycled storyline that I've seen 100 times before.

5. byline

byline CSI Level One

Hmmm, I live in southeastern Ontario, and our CTV affiliate showed two "CSI" episodes in a row: "Big Shots" at 8 p.m., followed by "Lying Down with Dogs" at 9 p.m.