Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy smoke, that's hot. Can't wait to see that ep. I think I'll go right back to bed now and dream a nice little dream about Sofia and that gun... :devil:
Thanks for the pic.

LadySaraButterfly said:
Now that all time slots should have seen the eppy, I agree with you midnight_tiptoes. Thanks to R.C. who capped pics for me, here is our Sofia armed with that shotgun. She means business baby!

*BOING* 0_0 OH WOW, *fans self* that's UBER HOT!!! i know i should be intimidated with the shotgun but that pic just screams an all-together new definition of SEXYTUFF!! (to quote Sofiafan8 :D)

thanks LadySaraButterfly, can't hardly wait for the screencaps of that episode to be up.. :cool:

grissoms_gurl said:
I loved the interrogation room scene, with the toothpick - :lol: it was great!

I also got a pic of the toothpicks scene. Reminds me of her telephone scene in "Werewolves" last season. She was chewing on a toothpick. It's great!

FSSOFIAINTERROGATIONROOM.jpg

Sofia/gun vs. Sofia/toothpick
I can't decide what's hotter. Ok, Shotgun wins, but barely.
She's seriously not someone to mess with. Though if it ends in being locked in an interrogation room with her, that's more that worth the trouble :devil:
I can't describe how frustrating it is to see those pictures and not having seen the ep.

Congratulations on the new thread!
Here's my pressie, another Sofia/shotgun cap. I loved the scene even more because she was pointing the shotgun at KFed's character "Pig". :D

I also love the Brass and Sofia "who's the cop?" scene in Fannysmackin', cuz it showed her funny side.

o...m....g.... I love her with a shotgun!! And not to mention her shirt suited her VERY well. I'm really glad that they added more Sofia to everything, because she's a really awesome character...

Thanks Hottie_Cath and LadySaraButterfly for the caps! :D
I burst out laugh when I saw her with shotgun, and her scene with Brass "He's the cop"

May I save your pic for my MSN dp? :D I do love it!!

I got to admit, this is my first ep of the season and I loved Sophia, WOW!!!
clapsmiley.gif

Not to mention the shotgun. :D Awesome!!!
bigsmile3.gif

-------------------
GreenEyes.jpg

I love Sofia.She's smart,sexy,tough and has a sense of humor. :D I'm glad she made the opening credits and look forward to more of her this season.

I am sooo happy for the new thread!! Go Sofia Fans!! Keep on supporting Louise:) I love her airtime this season, too!

I agree with all the previous comments, and...

Another thing I love about Louise is how she makes 'Sofia' look so comfortable handling weapons; it is usually hard for an actress to look believable with a gun-especially a shotgun! She So ROCKS!!

Go Raiders! (Win One, dang it!!)

Sofiafan8 said:
Another thing I love about Louise is how she makes 'Sofia' look so comfortable handling weapons; it is usually hard for an actress to look believable with a gun-especially a shotgun! She So ROCKS!!

She totaly does. Just seeing her with that gun made my heart race and my palms sweat. And she looks so natural, as if it was an everyday occurence to handle shotguns. Damn. My admiration and respect for her grew even higher with that.

I do have to admit I laughed at that. That gun was HUGE. But she did know how to wield it for sure. lol.

I also like that she was the first one to go, "This is such crap" when those guys came in to file the police report. I hate feeling like I'm ahead of the characters in a mystery.

That was me, thank you. I actaully found that file, too, it just seemed like it was cut off at the end but maybe there wasn't more. I think the look on her face and her stance are very Sofia-ish. ;)

MiaCharlize said:
I can't describe how frustrating it is to see those pictures and not having seen the ep.

you and me both Mia, i do understand and share the same sentiments... :(

aussieturtle said:
I think someone asked in the other thread about the youtube link, and I've just come back from holidays so I wasnt able to post immediately, but here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=house+of+elliot
It has all three parts there, and their numbered, so you shouldnt get confused. Louise is in part 3, but its still funny to watch the whole lot.

atfm said:
That was me, thank you. I actaully found that file, too, it just seemed like it was cut off at the end but maybe there wasn't more. I think the look on her face and her stance are very Sofia-ish. ;)

many thanks aussieturtle, i enjoyed the clip and had a good laugh watching it. and yes, atfm, i couldn't agree with you more on the Sofia-ish part hehe :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back