Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drumchik said:
Kristina, which episodes are those gorgeous pics from?

As the ladies already said, it's from "I Like To Watch".

I think I might go on a spree and start posting all the pics from the scenes where she took my breath away. Now, wouldn't that be nice? :D

I'll throw in one of my favourite caps:

btk.png

*swoons*

*stops staring at Louise's pictures for a while*

Hey lucyj0720 :) Destiny, you're very welcome to post often in here (like if I need to tell this :p), and even if sometimes it can be a little scary to see those green letters appearing, well, now we would know that it was just you spreading the Louise/Sofia love a bit more ;) And that we always enjoy!

And very nice pictures everyone! Thank you so much, what would I do without your amazing capacity of caping non-stop?! (especially MUTTMO, right? ;)). And I have to admit I am kind of jealous (in a good way, though :rolleyes:) that you got to watch all those Louise's movies and I didn't :( But maybe I will someday *dreams and crosses fingers*
And Louise with pig tails? That seems too cute :) Plus, nice abs and cute ears :rolleyes:

Ah, Formalities. Can't go wrong with the ponytail. Here's another one with ponytail and ears:

1.png

And the pigtails! Dude. The facial expression is so Sofia. It's Sofia with pigtails. :lol:

I just realised that I know like half of the people in here on LJ. It's a small world. ;)

Hello everybody :D.

So what are we doing, posting our favourite screencaps. Ok, if I had to pick one, aside from all the gun wielding ones I know I wanna post and aside from that pic atfm put up from Built To Kill (which is a totally adorable picture by the way) I’d go with this one.

And I’ll throw this pic in for good measure, because, once again...totally adorable. And it kinda reminds me of how they draw anime characters when they smile, which is just cute.

atfm said:

I just realised that I know like half of the people in here on LJ. It's a small world. ;)

Somebody sholud alert the authorities! There are Sofia fans EVERYTHERE!

:lol:

I just realized how much I love dishevelled Sofia, like in ABRTI, when she's all distracted and vulnerable... It gives a nice contrast to the constant tough front she has.

But then again, how can anything compete with this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back