Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Smart ass nympho. Oh yeah.

I like her with blonde or with the dark brown she had towards the end of HoE. Or natural brunette. It's all good, because it's all Louise.

MUTTMO said:
Yeah and I'm still waiting for the smart ass nympho from war stories to jump out of Sophia.

[image]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i3/MUTTMO/ivivosnap-102552.jpg[/image]

Lol I always expect her to act like Evie from 'The House of Elliot' :lol:

Wow, how much I have missed, there's a new thread already? :eek: That's great!

I think Sofia has to be blonde because that's the way I am used to see her, I guess. And yeah, preferably with the ponytail :)

I think it's Louise's birthday today, isn't it? Maybe I am mistaken, but I think it is today! Can someone please tell me for sure?

Hey, it is her birthday! I plain forgot.

Happy birthday Louise!

*whips toothpick out*

I present you with this toothpick.

It is isn't it! I thought so.

Happy Birthday Louise! *throws confetti* Hope you have an amazing day! :)

OK I'm here for the party!!!!
Where is everyone!
Who's got the beer!

ivivosnap-1623976.jpg

Beer, chips - I'll throw in the brownies :D

Yay Louise! I hope you have a great day and that you and hubby and son have fun :D

And welcome in CSI-Dani! Long time no see!

ROFLMAO S0ph1a! I think Bea would have been quite horrified by Evie pulling out a shotgun! ROFLMAO

awesome. and she looks great for her age of course

muttmo, that pic flipped me out. wow, what a hair style. i mean, she shines through it, i love her smile... but wow.
lol
what was that from?

*walks in, picks up empty beer bottle and brownie crumbs*

Looks like I'm late for the party. I only came back from Madrid late last night, totally didn't remember Louise's birthday and also missed the season premiere of season 7 on German TV. But...happy belated birthday, Louise! :)

She's 37, which means she's now officially eligible for my 37+ list. Yes, I really do have a list of hot women aged 37+. ;)

When I walked through Madrid, I kept on seeing girls in their school uniforms and realised that Louise, at some point, must have worn one, too. Funny thought, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back