Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drumchik, the new one. I checked to see if there was anyone I could bug for info on the BBC show. United Agents. Unless she's switched again.

Yeah, she's still with United Agents. With Lindy King apparently. It's probably just a misprint. Email them about it :)

Meh. I think I'll just point and laugh; I'm busy rewriting one of my Sofia fics and working on a new video (actually, two new videos but I have to wait to get the clips). I'm currently stuck on the fic - Undersheriff McKeen is proving to be a bit of a pain (and I think I have Sofia all wrong). If I find time, I will mock them more vigorously.

*thud* HOT PIC!!

I can't wait to read your fic Bullit_01

So, any word on Kiss of Death yet? Or do we think it's going to go the way of Judy's Got a Gun. Because that would make me mad.

I wonder if Louise gets annoyed by it?

I can't wait either so hurry up Bullit and thank you anyhow!!!! Well, I can' speak for Louise, but I think that in this kind of buisness you have to keep it cool, or you'll develop an ulcer ;), if you take it personally. But I have hope that BBC operates in a more efficient way and won't wast film materil that was shot months ago. "Judy" was saddly stopped before it even really began, "Kiss of death" is completed, so let's hope. Take care

I do have one question for everyone: is it possible for Sofia to have been a detective, moved forces/cities and then gotten into CSI? I'm thinking of the conversation from Bodies In Motion in S6 she had with Grissom. Or does that point to her being from Vegas and qualifying for her shield there and being dumped into CSI?

Will everybody believe she came from a different city? My fic kind of depends on her coming to Vegas from another city after she was a cop (but not necessarily a detective). Besides, we all need a reason for that accent...

Thanks in advance, mateys.

(Alternatively, does anyone want to read what I've got so far and let me know if it works?)

For me it would be the second option, but you should see, if it would work for your story? And I could read it and give you feedback, but I don't know what kind of feedback do you want. As a beta I wouldn't be that good, because English isn't my original language. But feel free to share or not. ;) Anyway, you'll be welcome

Thanks. I just need to know if it's making sense - that everything I can see in my head has made it onto paper. I seem to have an obsession for writing fic about Sofia's past rolling into Vegas; TPTB really should have given us a back story...my imagination is a little overactive.:guffaw:

Anyway, I can't send pm's at the moment so this is the link:
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4230568/1/Family_Ties_Part_1
(LJ won't let me upload it all :rolleyes:)

Seeing as this is where all the cool Sofia fans hang out, if anyone else wants to pass comment, I'd be glad to know if there are any gaping plot holes. I haven't quite worked out the ending yet.:(

Some news about Louise ?

I just read another topic on the forum and it seems that one of the new regulars on CSI will be Bryce Admas, a police officer replacing Sofia maybe. So, no chance to see Sofia back ?

Does the writers explained the departure of this character ? Dis Louise asked to be back and they refused ? So sad :confused:.

Does anyone here tried to write to her agents ?

I'd like to know details about her departure, too.

I'm curious as to why she left. I know it was partly because of that other movie, but that was just a 2 parter, she could have come back.

So the question remains, did she want to leave? Did she plan on coming back? Did TPTB not want her anymore?

And, most of all I'd like to know why the writers didn't explain Sofia's whereabouts. Would it have been so hard to write that one line in? She could have told someone that she was transferring, or going on a long vacation, or whatever. But no, her leaving wasn't even acknowledged! Nobody seemed to miss her at all! I wouldn't have expected a lengthy explanation, but one single conversation between her and Brass or even Grissom shouldn't have hurt.

If I were invested enough I'd write a mail to CBS, but I wouldn't know who to ask, and I don't expect them to care enough to reply anyway... oh well, it's just another forgotten storyline on a dying tv show...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back