Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Drumchik, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissMaya

MissMaya Civilian

Hey guys! I'm new here so I need some time to get used to it around here.

I wanted to thank you for adding all the Louise/Sofia pictures because I have been looking for some and have never been successful.

I also RP Louise's character Lady Anne Davenport from Hidalgo on myspace so I always need new pics lol.

Anyways, thank you again and hope to get to know you guys better and share some Louise Lombard love around here!

-Maya xoxo

P.S. I'm also a BIG GSR & Sara Sidle fan :D:D:D Oh and of course SASSY! :D

2. mati

mati Rookie

Welcome Maya
    you'll have fun with this crazy group :D. We all worship LL in one way or another, so enjoy. ;)
    mati

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Speaking of Louise, what's up with that movie that was supposed to air somewhere during Febuary?

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

That's a good question. I'd love to see what happened to that and if anyone saw it.

And welcome to the thread, Maya! We all love Louise here - so it's great to find more people who love her too!

5. LOULO_GROUPIES

LOULO_GROUPIES Rookie

It still has not aired! Eagerly awaiting its announcement.

6. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Damn, they have footage of Hot Louise and they're not airing it? What's the matter with these people!!

7. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

This is getting a bit frustrating. Why do they keep us waiting for so long? Is there anything more important than a Louise movie they have to show? I can't imagine what that could be.

:(

8. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Yeah, the BBC is making me pretty mad :brickwall:

It's already March and they said it would be aired in February... Come on BBC, don't let Louise fans suffer so much!

9. mati

mati Rookie

Hi gang
    I agree completely. What is the problem anyhow ? :confused: I would love to see that movie finally, so I could :drool: all over it ;). And the new site looks cool, but I haven't got a clue yet how all works. Hoping for good news, concerning THE movie and CSI.

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I'd love to see her back on CSI, I haven't watched since both Sara and Sofia have been gone, I'd like to have a reason to stick with the show. I read they're shooting new eps again, but I haven't found any information about Louise. Seems she's not it them so far.

11. Jorja_Rain

Jorja_Rain Lab Technician

Well, I hope she'll be in a least a few future episodes. It would be too sad if she didn't. It was the one character besides Sara that made the show watchable for me.

12. mati

mati Rookie

Me neither
    I can't claim to have the best of sources, but nowadays it's really hard to find any news on her. Wherever I go to "hunt" for information, it's just like to hit a :brickwall: ! So sad. Let's hope for that :censored: movie on BBC! And soon!

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*takes it upon herself to bump the hotness that is Louise Lombard*

14. misshelgenberger

misshelgenberger Rookie

I think her accent is amazing. How can you be so english yet so american. If i was to do that i would sound like an idiot:lol:

15. mati

mati Rookie

Yeah, misshelgenberger you're absolutely right!! Although I love the Britisch accent and do miss it a bit on CSI. But she is lovely, whatever she does or say:)!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.