Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Drumchik, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOULO_GROUPIES

LOULO_GROUPIES Rookie

Re: Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

LOVE!!!!

[​IMG]

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Thanks for the clip and the pic, she's gorgeous! I really want to see the whole thing, it's such a shame they didn't pick it up... :(

3. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Wow, I haven't been here for ages. I can't believe that two-parter still hasn't aired. I hope they're not gonna ditch it entirely.

I saved that clip which has her in JGAG as a .flv file, so FLV player is going to be necessary. If anyone's interested in a copy of the clip, I'll gladly upload it.

4. LOULO_GROUPIES

LOULO_GROUPIES Rookie

It's bee awhile since we had anything to talk about.Glad to see you're still around ATFM.I'm still waiting to hear when the show will premiere. They hadn't even told the actors yet. Everyone keeps saying soon, or anytime now. I've pulled up listings for February and it's not in there yet so maybe they will change something or we will have to wait until March. I emailed him again as a reminder and asked if they got a copy of JGAG but not response yet. Keep yous fingers crossed.

Oh by the way Louise's agent has switched companies the new link is here.
    http://unitedagents.co.uk/film/louise-lombard/

5. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*begs atfm to upload clip*

And that is such a coincidence, because the agent of one of my other favorite actresses Felicite Du Jeu, has just switched to the same company!

6. mati

mati Rookie

Hi all
    thanks for the pics :eek: (some of them smoking hot and others just divine) and for all the new links and infos. Let's hope that bbc will finally release that movie sooner or later, at that point I don't care anymore, because the most important thing is that they will finally air it, so that I can melt on the spot in seeing LL in a new movie ;).And hopefully also on CSI, now that the streik is over and they'll start shortly at shooting the last episodes of this strange year. I do so hope LL will be on!!!!!!! Take care

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Well hey people - we're not having Louise stuck all the way in who knows wheredom!

I wonder what Louise did for Valentine's Day? I hope she got to spend it with the two men she loves - her son and hubby.

8. JorjaFoxFan

JorjaFoxFan CSI Level One

this is coming kind of late but, can somebody PLEASE make some LD Icons, i know there are some great screencaps earlier on, on this thread, i cant find any good LD ones.. :(

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

If you are looking for an avatar or banner icons you might also make a request in the Fan art (hey two places is better then just one) forum, that is if that is the reason you are looking for them. ;)

10. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

11. lovinsofia

lovinsofia Victim

15 pages all ready, and I am just coming on. I really need to stay with it and check in here more. I just forget all the time. Anyway. I love sharing photo's of Louise, and seeing those who have photo's to share, share them. Here's a link to most of mine. Take a peak, take a pic, enjoy. She looks great in all of them. web page

12. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

That page requires registration, but somehow that didn't work for me. I kept getting an error message when I tried. :(

13. mati

mati Rookie

Hi all
    Does anyone have news about LL? Will she return to CSI or does she have other projects? And I'm getting mighty frustrated about BBC!! :mad:
    with my luck they will air it when I'm on a frigging holiday and I won't know about it. :(
    Anyhow, Mia if I recall correctly to have access to that page, you should be a member and butterfly invited via mail to join the club.
    For all people who are living in Europe, who can watch German TV, set your recorder, because LL will be airing in the movie "The claim", on "mdr, the 02.03 (EU month setting, so that would be next sunday morning), at 00.05(EUT)/ or 00.05 a.m. .
    Take care

14. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Thanks for the info. I have already watched that movie in German. I wish I could watch it in English...

As for the page, I did register and received a link per mail to validate the name and login, but the link came up dead every time.

Edit: It works now. :) Great gallery, it'll take a while to go through it all now ;)

15. mati

mati Rookie

Well, I didn' t see it the first time it aired and I have difficulty to find it here in Europe in German. So, I'm glad I can record it ;). You have a great avatar, it's really really cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.