Louise Lombard/Sofia Curtis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sofia Curtis

Hey, while we're at it. Anyone ever seen a picture of a pregnant Louise? I mean other than the sceencaps of season 5 where they tried their best to hide it. I don't know why but I think there is something very special and beautiful about baby-bellies ;)

Hey, I'd love to see that too, Mia :) And I agree completely with you. Marg and Mariska Hargitay were both adorable when pregnant.

sara_hipps said:
excuse me but, number 1 i just started yesterday and donot know where to put all of this stuff at, and secondly, i thought you were allowed to voice your opinion as long as you didnt cuss. now as i said to the other person, i would appreciate if you would show me via email what im doing wrong and stop making me look like an idiout and scolding only me after every time i post something, they dont do this on jorjawiki!
First of all I did point out "The rules of the board" (located on the right upper side of the forum), Second I pointed out by quoting the rule. Third, This isn't Jorjawiki and all sites have different rules.

Moving on there is also a "Help Guide" Located tacked at the top of This forum, in which it gives helpful links and tips regarding the board. We do not email members to tell them anything regarding the board, we let you know via a post for somethings and Private messages for others of lesser means (ie banner corrections, ect).

If you have further problems you can infact take it up in the QSF Forum (Questions, Suggestions & FeedBack), or contact the Admin T'Bonz.

Thanks aussieturtle for the article on LL I had no idea she was separated. :rolleyes:
I'm so glad TPTB still offered her the role. And she accepted. :D

I would love to see her son too, but, I respect her privacy. :)

----------------
LadyLadyH.jpg

Nice pic :D
Anyone see her in Toe tags? I love her shades ^^ and her hair looks different, it looks better but I just don't know how to explain it. Soooo nice!

OMFG. This is the most beautiful Sofia pic ever. It's from the new ep isn't it? I really want to see that now. That woman is just stunning. I love her. And you for posting the pic.

^went there. Didn't feel like it much but after I've seen that pic I just had to. DAMN that woman is so hot. I love that shirt and her hair like that. She's just so sexy without even trying.

wow nice pics, love the sunnies one best though! Theres something I noticed about her accent on the show, it sounds a bit like Dolly Parton to me, anyone else think that?

Gloomy said:
^_____^

I love this pic!
Wow... :eek: That's all I can say about this pic of hers. She's really one gorgeous woman. :D I keep on noticing in all her scenes she's in since season 7 began she looked different and more attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back