Louise Lombard/Sofia Curtis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wahey! She looks ace in the credits. I really took a shine to her in Series 6 and Im definitely going to check out Season 5 now!

Re: Sofia Curtis

hey!I like sofia....and do you know my name?Sofia!!!yeah, It's my name (sorry I'm sooooooooooo stupid)

Had to say that at the very least, I do think that they're stying Sofia MUCH better this year - not the weird, flat, butchy hair of last season.

Thought she actually looked quite pretty last night.

I believe that LL is a couple years younger than Jorja, who's 38.

sarahvma said:
Had to say that at the very least, I do think that they're stying Sofia MUCH better this year - not the weird, flat, butchy hair of last season.

Thought she actually looked quite pretty last night.

I believe that LL is a couple years younger than Jorja, who's 38.

I actually liked the butchy hair and style. But the new look is just *hot*.

And she turned 36 two weeks ago.

I like the outfit, too, very detective-ish. Hair looks a bit 90s to me, not a fan. ;)

I'm sorry, MiaCharlize - I didn't mean it like that, I meant more that I didn't think it was very flattering for her face - the little comb-back thing they did this week looked pretty cute on her.

They seem to be doing a better job with Sara, as well. I guess jealousy tends to make people less pretty. lol.

I think I got what you meant, I just like wordgames ;)
I haven't decided yet what hairstyle I like better. I definily approve of the fact that her hair is a bit shorter now, but I actually love both the straight hair and the slight wave she got in BTK II.
(Off topic, but Sara is always hot, except for maybe that shorter very flat hair from somewhere in season 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back