Louise Lombard/Sofia Curtis

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by CSILevel1, Mar 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Re: Sofia Curtis

^^ Got ya Arturtle. ;)

Man oh man! Who is that lucky guy there!? Great pictures! I'm really interested to see what other movies and tv shows she have starred in.

2. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Great photo! :D Sheesh I haven't seen that movie. Forgive me. :rolleyes:

----------------------------
    [​IMG]

3. Sofia_Willows

Sofia_Willows Hit and Run

I saw it - and the lovely man that she's getting cozy with is Viggo Mortenson.

I really liked her in Hidalgo - she ended up playing a rather nasty character, but she was incredibly fun to hate! lol.

Naturally I like her better as a tough, kickass cop on the right side of things.

But whatever she's in, it seems Louise is always playing a very self-secure and strong woman, which is very nice to see.

4. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Ouh! I can't believe the amount of screen time Sofia got in 'Dog Eat Dog'. It was almost...fleeting. Brief. Blink of an Eye. She should be on more! And dang she was wearing her good baby blue shirt :rolleyes:. I gotta retrace my steps back to Season 5 episodes. Hehe, luckily our local channel is showing that now. It's just a bummer that it clashes with CSI NY. *smacks forehead*

5. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

fyi viggo mortensen who acted in hidalgo was also in lord of the rings as aragorn ...
    anywway.. yeah local channel is showing season5 right now...but sofia hasnt appeared yet :( it will be 2 more weeks b4 formalities will be shown.

[​IMG]
    I just love that episode and its commentary was great :D

6. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

That dude?? Is with our Sofia? Naw way! :lol: On the other hand, it would be a heck of a sight to see Sofia in a warrior armor and carry a sword! Whhooaa! *drools!*

Yeah, that's true. Channel 5 is just so slow! I can never discuss S6 with my friends since most of them don't have cable.

Arturtle, up so late? Watching football? Hehe, I just can't sleep. :D

7. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Good Morning everyone.

Just a reminder don't forget Poppin' Tags is new tonight. We know our Sofia Curtis is making some screen time.

I absolutely love this picture of her, just gorgeous. Think we need to see her dressed up again on C.S.I.

[​IMG]

8. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

^ Ohh..what a dress! She really look like she belong in that era! Nyeh.... :p

9. Arturtle

Arturtle Lab Technician

10. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Arturtle love your work. [​IMG]

Tazz I finally saw and heard the interview you put up on Yahoo. That was awesome. Thank you for sharing. [​IMG]

I finally heard her accent. Yay! [​IMG]

---------------------------------
    [​IMG]

11. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Loved seeing Sofia tonight! She really got choked up when she talked to the dead girl's mother. I was so happy to see that she kept her promise at the end of the show, and had the dead girl's ashes delivered to the rapper guy, just like the mom requested. Kudos, Sofia! Fun scene with she & Sara at the "Magic" rapper clothes pool party, too. They fit right in...(Yeah, rrrrrright!) LOL

12. Tazzer

Tazzer CSI Level Two

Oh more kick-ass icons by Arturtle, damn you are getting better each & every time. You have definitely found your own style - way to go!

You're welcome WP and yes that accent is to die for.

MBG gotta agree with you on Sofia last night. She knew why the mother wanted the ashes sent to that bonehead rapper and she was more than happy to give him a taste of real life.

Good Lord, now how HOT was that scene of Sofia leading the troops into the rap party! Damn she was smoking and on a mission to bring justice to those dead kids. You go girl!

[​IMG]
    Viva Sofia Baby!!

[​IMG]

13. Sofia_Willows

Frankly I've always loved both of her accents - and until someone told me, I had no idea she was British.

Somehow, when Sofia walked up to that party, I don't think any of the men cared that she wasn't quite dressed the part, like they did with Nick... :D

14. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Would it reallly matter what she wore? I bet she looks good in virtually everything! :D And whoa, went icon crazy for a moment there! Great work Arturtle.

15. Sofia_Willows

I think her fellow co-workers would prefer her in less ;) lol

But I did love her tough act - she's always very good at that. After seeing A Bullet Runs Through It, it's lovely to know that it is something of a put on, that she really is quite sweet and sensitive (without being a mat) and I believe that's the reason more and more people are accepting her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.