LOST # 2 ~ 'We Don't Wanna Be Rescued!'

Tinkerbell

Head of the Swing Shift
Congratulations guys on making it to a second thread. :)

At the moment I'm going to keep the name of this thread 'Lost # 2' until the poll has finished in a few days, it also gives a chance for everyone to vote, I'm sure there are a few regulars who have yet to vote. :D Here is the link to the previous thread, for your reference or if you wish to vote. :)

Carry on... :p

Re: LOST # 2

Yay, new Lost thread! :D though I haven't been in here for a while as I'm very wary of season 2 spoilers :eek:

Anyways, can't wait until poll is over and find out the new thread title, but in the mean time, I bring decoration for the new thread :D

One of my favourite season 1 scenes

Hope you all like it :)

I really wanna find out when S2 is coming to UK screens. *is getting impatient* :lol:

Probably this summer, if it's the way it usually goes...

S2's been great here in the States! :D

Awesome! A new thread. Looky at all this space :eek:!

Oh yeah, the imaginary peanut butter is a classic. Charlie and Claire are always too cute together. *sighs*

Some yumminess for you wibbs :devil::

non spoilerish pic

HoratioAndMe said:

non spoilerish pic

*shrieks* My fav character! :eek: How did you know?? And ooohhhh, it's almost my bed time here in the UK, and now I will go to bed dreaming dreams of yummy Josh :D *exhales*

Thank you for posting that wonderful pic HAM! :)

I hope Sawyer will be taking his top off even more in S2 :devil: ;)

I have to admit I'm also starting to get really impatient waiting for S2 to start over here. *taps foot* I think it's due to start when the new season of Desperate Housewives Finishes, but it seems such a long way off yet. :eek: :(

Great picture wibble, I loved them scenes with Charlie and Claire. :D

HAM what are you trying to do to me? :lol: A nice treat to end my evening on. ;)

96555.png

^Had to post that. It's my happy-squee icon. ;)
I hope you get the 2nd Season soon, Tinkerbell! I say it's injust what their doing. Denying the LOST love...

wibble said:
HoratioAndMe said:

non spoilerish pic

*shrieks* My fav character! :eek: How did you know?? And ooohhhh, it's almost my bed time here in the UK, and now I will go to bed dreaming dreams of yummy Josh :D *exhales*

Thank you for posting that wonderful pic HAM! :)

I hope Sawyer will be taking his top off even more in S2 :devil: ;)

Me remember like an elephant ;). Sweet dreams :devil:.

Glad both you and Tink like, um, love it! Sawyer does get some no-shirt scenes in s2...I don't know if that was spoilerish or what? :confused: :lol:

Tinkerbell said:
I have to admit I'm also starting to get really impatient waiting for S2 to start over here. *taps foot* I think it's due to start when the new season of Desperate Housewives Finishes, but it seems such a long way off yet. :eek: :(

Great picture wibble, I loved them scenes with Charlie and Claire. :D

HAM what are you trying to do to me? :lol: A nice treat to end my evening on. ;)
I agree I love Charlie and Claire to I'm so upset over thier fight *sighs* (Part of the reason I cant stand Locke)
I want some of that Peanut Butter Lovin back , I hope we get it back soon

Meh I tend to be a optmistic person I think we'll get it back
maybe not soon But eventually
Just dont get me started on how I feel as if Locke changed him and My reason for not liking Locke

Charlie's situation has me a little puzzled I must admit. I wonder how long he will stay on the side... Now we hardly see him :(

Sometimes, this show makes me think of Stephen King's "The Stand"--you've got the "good islanders" on one side and the "bad islanders" on the other...

Ah! I love the Stand! (runs off to find her copy of the book!) At least with the Stand, we switched to other storylines. I'm questioning where Michael is and when we will see him again.

Back