Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players was ok. I remember it feeling like it was an extraordinarily LOOOONNNNG movie. Carmine isn't in it a whole heck of a lot though and I don't remember anything especially noteworthy about his performance.

All you noobs need to partake in the excellence that is Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss if you haven't yet. Carmine is in it for about 5 collective minutes, but it is COMEDIC GOLD.

BHSK is fifty different kinds of awesome, and not just because we see Carmine's sweet cheeks in it.

oh yea...."For the Love of the Game" was good, he was a baseball player on the yankees who played against kevin costner's team. honestly, i just watched it for the Carmine parts..haha :lol: ..all i have to say is, nice tight baseball pants!;)

I just did the same thing today, actually. Don't care about baseball movies at all, but really, how could I say no to watching something with Carmine in it? Especially the baseball pants. :D Did homework through most of the rest of it, but was glued to the set for all of his scenes. He looked so young, which surprised me at first, but then I realized the movie was almost 10 years old.:lol:
Wish I could find some of the other movies he was in...my library only has Black Hawk Down. Well, and that episode of Buffy he was in ages ago (which made me sad...killing Carmine's character is just rude!).

It's a bit weird that the Philippine Daily Inquirer has a 'Meet the Cast of CSI:NY' thing going on and interviews will all the cast members except Carmine. I guess he wasn't on set that day or something but you'd think they would find a way to include him.

^That is odd. It looks like those interviews are pretty extensive, too. It could have been an availability thing though--like you said, it might have been on a day where he wasn't on set or wasn't available.

Maybe CSI Files can pick up their slack. ;)

^That is odd. It looks like those interviews are pretty extensive, too. It could have been an availability thing though--like you said, it might have been on a day where he wasn't on set or wasn't available.

Availability is the only possible explanation I can see, surely Carmine is the main reason anyone would want to interview the cast, isn't he? - or is that just me?

Please Top, pretty please :)

Availability is the only possible explanation I can see, surely Carmine is the main reason anyone would want to interview the cast, isn't he? - or is that just me?

:lol: Perhaps just you, and lots of other people in this thread I'm sure. Personally I'd take Eddie over Carmine every time, although interviewing them both together might be fun... :devil: :D

I love all the CSI Files interviews with Carmine. They always manage to get across the idea that he talks a lot, he never seems to just give a simple answer. He does give good interviews. :)

:lol: Perhaps just you, and lots of other people in this thread I'm sure. Personally I'd take Eddie over Carmine every time, although interviewing them both together might be fun... :devil: :D

I bet interviewing them together would be awesome. :lol: :D Personally, my favs are the boys on the show--Carmine, Eddie, Hill, and AJ--but I imagine for many, Gary and Melina are the big gets for interviews. So I imagine the Philippine Daily Inquirer was thrilled to get interviews with both.

I love all the CSI Files interviews with Carmine. They always manage to get across the idea that he talks a lot, he never seems to just give a simple answer. He does give good interviews. :)

He does indeed. You can tell he really thinks about his character a lot!

Another thing I love about the CSIFiles interviews is that he's SO open and goes off on those tangents. The language too! I love the sometimes more than occasional, F-bomb. It's like you're sitting there having an open, no holds barred conversation with him. The fact that nothing gets edited and he will talk about anything is what makes them so great.

Eddie and Carmine at aRangers vs. Blackhawks game. Romance... Bromance... call it what you will :p Anyways I think Eddie looks like an angry child who has just been told he can't sit next to his best friend because they can't behave.:lol: And does carmine have a sucker?

Carmine and Eddie together would be an excellent interview - if somewhat unruly.

Top41;826488but I imagine for many said:
Yeah, Gary is the main guy, but from the interivews I have read his answers always seem 'standard' and expected, Carmine's are more thought out and in depth IMO.

Just in case you hadn't heard, Carmine will be picking up his guitar and donning his thrift-store cardi :)adore:) once more, to bring you that 'difficult second album' from Ceesau! Choons should be released in the New Year..:cool:

It's a bit weird that the Philippine Daily Inquirer has a 'Meet the Cast of CSI:NY' thing going on and interviews will all the cast members except Carmine. I guess he wasn't on set that day or something but you'd think they would find a way to include him.

I know! I got so excited when i saw the article, only to be disappointed that Carmine (and Hill) weren't interviewed.

:(

Just in case you hadn't heard, Carmine will be picking up his guitar and donning his thrift-store cardi :)adore:) once more, to bring you that 'difficult second album' from Ceesau! Choons should be released in the New Year..:cool:

Choons? Is that really what it's going to be called? :wtf: :lol:

Carmine's F-bombs are definitely one of the highlights of any interview with him. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back