Locker Room #18: Danny/Carmine: Welcome to the Insane Asylum!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, Jul 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Danny looks great, thanks for posting the yummy pics.

2. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

BHSK is fifty different kinds of awesome, and not just because we see Carmine's sweet cheeks in it.

3. Uberniftacular

Uberniftacular Victim

I just did the same thing today, actually. Don't care about baseball movies at all, but really, how could I say no to watching something with Carmine in it? Especially the baseball pants. :D Did homework through most of the rest of it, but was glued to the set for all of his scenes. He looked so young, which surprised me at first, but then I realized the movie was almost 10 years old.:lol:
    Wish I could find some of the other movies he was in...my library only has Black Hawk Down. Well, and that episode of Buffy he was in ages ago (which made me sad...killing Carmine's character is just rude!).

4. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

It's a bit weird that the Philippine Daily Inquirer has a 'Meet the Cast of CSI:NY' thing going on and interviews will all the cast members except Carmine. I guess he wasn't on set that day or something but you'd think they would find a way to include him.

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^That is odd. It looks like those interviews are pretty extensive, too. It could have been an availability thing though--like you said, it might have been on a day where he wasn't on set or wasn't available.

Maybe CSI Files can pick up their slack. ;)

6. Enhinti

Enhinti Rookie

Hmmm.
    If you could only interview one person it should be Carmine.
    He's the cutest!

7. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

Availability is the only possible explanation I can see, surely Carmine is the main reason anyone would want to interview the cast, isn't he? - or is that just me?

Please Top, pretty please :)

8. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: Perhaps just you, and lots of other people in this thread I'm sure. Personally I'd take Eddie over Carmine every time, although interviewing them both together might be fun... :devil: :D

I love all the CSI Files interviews with Carmine. They always manage to get across the idea that he talks a lot, he never seems to just give a simple answer. He does give good interviews. :)

9. Top41

I bet interviewing them together would be awesome. :lol: :D Personally, my favs are the boys on the show--Carmine, Eddie, Hill, and AJ--but I imagine for many, Gary and Melina are the big gets for interviews. So I imagine the Philippine Daily Inquirer was thrilled to get interviews with both.

He does indeed. You can tell he really thinks about his character a lot!

10. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

Another thing I love about the CSIFiles interviews is that he's SO open and goes off on those tangents. The language too! I love the sometimes more than occasional, F-bomb. It's like you're sitting there having an open, no holds barred conversation with him. The fact that nothing gets edited and he will talk about anything is what makes them so great.

11. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

Eddie and Carmine at aRangers vs. Blackhawks game. Romance... Bromance... call it what you will :p Anyways I think Eddie looks like an angry child who has just been told he can't sit next to his best friend because they can't behave.:lol: And does carmine have a sucker?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Poppet

Poppet Police Officer

Carmine and Eddie together would be an excellent interview - if somewhat unruly.

13. virginia-hell

virginia-hell Dead on Arrival

Just in case you hadn't heard, Carmine will be picking up his guitar and donning his thrift-store cardi :)adore:) once more, to bring you that 'difficult second album' from Ceesau! Choons should be released in the New Year..:cool:

14. chikitorocks

chikitorocks Victim

I know! I got so excited when i saw the article, only to be disappointed that Carmine (and Hill) weren't interviewed.

:(

15. Top41

Choons? Is that really what it's going to be called? :wtf: :lol:

Carmine's F-bombs are definitely one of the highlights of any interview with him. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.