Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danno caps

D411.zip

shot0132fo5.jpg

shot0446ha2.jpg

shot1082bv2.jpg

i say we all try and go steal an Emmy for Carmine and just hand it to him ourselves it would better than the academy or whoever gving it to him haha.

this was Carmine at the top of his game. how many guys would want to play the tough but sensitive guy and then really have to play the sensitive parts? he's amazing and i don't say that a lot about male actors in anything. when he was crying it just made me sad, he just looked like he needed a huge hug.

i think Danny's sort of meltdown came when he was sitting in the hall with Ruben's mom. that scene was brilliantly shot, so sad and just great.

it's eps like this that make me love watching CSI:NY. the cast is just great and is so believable at with what they are given.

Thanks for the caps, Lorelai! Wow, Danny really does look sleepy in that first one! :eek: :lol:

I'm really glad Carmine didn't overshadow the actress playing Ruben's mother in the scene where Danny told her. That moment was about her pain, not his. That proved Carmine's not only a great actor, but a generous one too--he knows when to step back and when to take charge of a scene. In that particular case, the former was called for, and he did just that. He's really, really damn good.

Those pictures are lovely.

THe 1st scene with Danny in the vest I was grinning like a cheshire cat, he looked amazing specially as he was meant to be tired.

PerfectAnomaly said:
That's a good one.

Or how about Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our utility guy. We can use him for what we want.

I like this one. :lol:

Top41 said:
PerfectAnomaly said:
That's a good one.

Or how about Locker Room #17: Danny/Carmine: Our utility guy. We can use him for what we want.

I like this one. :lol:

Me too! Our utility guy. :lol:

And you all gotta watch this! Warning: major cuteness at second 11! (Sorry Carmine but u is cute) All together now : Awwwww!
8.gif

Awwww! He has such a cute snort! I agree with Kimmy, not many people can make a snort sound cute, and Carmine is one of those few who can. :D *saves to YouTube favorites so that I can watch it over and over*

Oh, Jonathan Togo (Ryan Wolfe) was adorable as well. I believe he said "Give me your daughters"? :lol: :lol:

Carmine snort was cute. :lol: And Jon Togo's comment-- :lol: :lol: :lol: ! That was hilarious!

Ha, after watching that video, I wouldn't let my daughter anywhere near Jon... or Carmine for that matter. THEY'RE MINE!! [/crazy lady]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back