Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely, lovely pictures of Carmine posted up at carmine-fan.com. This has to be my absolute favourite although, let's face it, he looks fairly damned hot in this one too.... :devil:

Man, he looks HOT in those pics!

I still haven't watched the episode so I can't comment but those two links were much appreciated... :D

I'm glad they put Danny back in the white shirt in the premiere. :devil: I prefer the long-sleeved one, but Carmine might be the only guy in history to be able to pull off the short-sleeved button down shirt well. Normally when I see those things I cringe and think "computer geek!" but his arms are so big that the sleeves were tight around them, making for a sexy look.

I love how far down his shirt was unbuttoned. It totally distracted me in that scene! :lol: Danny was totally sporting the slutty look last night. :devil:

^ I noticed he was wearing a white shirt and immediately remembered all the conversations here on the board about how good he looked in white during the finale... maybe they do listen to us sometimes? ;)

I WANT TO MARINATE HIS ARMS WITH HONEY AND BBQ SAUCE AND EAT THEM LIKE THEY ARE THE YUMMIEST THINGS IN THE WORLD.

:p What? That's how much I feel about it, okay?!

I'm so happy TPTB showed him in the white shirt. :D It's given me a little hope that they might actually be listening to us. Let us hope they'll be listening to us on some other matters, hmm? ;)

Man, this is the Locker Room thread! WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF HIS ARMS? I mean, pictures of Carmine! :lol:

Kimmychu said:
I WANT TO MARINATE HIS ARMS WITH HONEY AND BBQ SAUCE AND EAT THEM LIKE THEY ARE THE YUMMIEST THINGS IN THE WORLD.
Mmmmm ... BBQ and Carmine's arms. Two of life's tastiest offerings. I wouldn't have though to combine the two, but that combo works for me.

And to second Kimmy, where the hell are the pics, girls? Surely one of you freaks sat down and photoshopped his arms around you last night, so c'mon, pony up.

We do need pics. :( Those arms were truly delicious looking last night.

And if TPTB want to listen to us about the white shirt, well, they are wise. The long-sleeved white button down with the sleeves rolled up is possibly his sexiest look ever. :devil:

Damn his ass looks good in that harness! :devil: :devil: :devil:

And that undone shirt was totally distracting. :devil: I love how he's totally being pimped out more and more with each new season. Soon he really will be coming to work naked. :lol:

Top41 said:
Damn his ass looks good in that harness! :devil: :devil: :devil:
I really wouldn't have minded working the camera that day. 12 hours with that ass suspended in the air above me? Sign me up, please ... assuming he didn't have chili for lunch. :lol:

Soon he really will be coming to work naked. :lol:
Oh, what a glorious day that would be. I've got a few tips for CBS on how they can pick up those 3 million viewers they lost this week. :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Soon he really will be coming to work naked. :lol:
Oh, what a glorious day that would be. I've got a few tips for CBS on how they can pick up those 3 million viewers they lost this week. :devil:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i love the way you're thinking ladies :devil: :devil: :devil:

I love how far down his shirt was unbuttoned. It totally distracted me in that scene! Danny was totally sporting the slutty look last night.

And that undone shirt was totally distracting. I love how he's totally being pimped out more and more with each new season.

It's about time someone other than Stella shows off their cleavage. :D

PA, I agree. Bring on the Danny cleavage! If they really want to appeal to a female viewership, that's the way to go. :devil:

And Lorelai, those caps of Danny are hot! :D :D :D His ass really looks great in that harness. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back