Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Amen. :D

First thing I noticed was the hair. I'm glad to see he's growing it back, I wasn't a fan of the buzz cut either.

2. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

wats a buzz cut? am i being stupid. I like danny with short hair. i dont know why but it always makes me want to stroke it when a guys got short hair.

my fave danny look: start of season three, green top, jeans, short hair, sunglasses.

( scrap that, my fave danny look; no clothes) :devil:

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I know some liked him with the really short hair, but I think it's a little too severe for his face. I like it when his hair's a little fuller. I think mid to late season two was the best length.

4. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

^ I agree. He has some fairly pronounced facial features that need a little bit of hair to balance them out. To me, he becomes all nose and bug eyes when he's sporting a buzz cut. But give the man a little hair and he's freakin' gorgeous! Besides, a girl needs a little something to run her fingers through.

5. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

WOW! That was an amazing story and Carmine looked fantastic- a classic, handsome, sexy look that always looks good!

oh and BTW, sorry i have been MIA lately- I have been busy, but not too busy to ride the stallion :devil: It is the anniversary of my nativity today so I will be otherwise occupied this evening- ta ta ladies! :devil:

6. MrsGiovinazzo

^ Woo hoo! Ride that stallion raw, baby. Happy birthday!

7. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

Well anyways this is my first post, ever. I've been lurking for... let's just leave it at quite a while. I think Carmine is fantastic in everything he does and is looking quite dapper in that interview.

In other news I had a dream with him the other night. It started out kindda cute then I started beating him with a baseball bat and he started to cry :( (I'm sorry Carmine of my subconscious!!! Forgive me!!!). I felt horrible when I woke up. It's times like these I'm glad I don't remember most of my dreams.

8. Hillicious

Hillicious Hit and Run

First, I'm voting for the glasses. He has sort of a boyish charm when he wears them. Lastly, I'd like for her clarify if "donkey" was used as an adjective to describe an anatomic part or a noun!!! :devil:

(((((Getting comfy while I wait for an answer))))))))

9. tiara4carmine

tiara4carmine Police Officer

Good grief WhosLaughingNow I hope you didn't beat our baby too badly, that was one hell of a dream :(

Poor Carmine :( :( :( I wonder if he's been beaten up by a fangirl before :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. tiara4carmine

I know I'm double posting but I've just finished watching Carmine's Ellis Island video - took 2 hours to load :mad: before I could watch it so I need to say a few things ...

That boy has a bad case of worms (can't sit still) :lol:
    seriously! Not only that, his eyebrows have a bad case of worms cause they never stop moving :lol:

And have you noticed that he can't seem to look anyone in the eye for very long. Even in his character, Danny can't seem to look anyone in the eye except for a second or two, he always looks away or at their lips, and then he licks his own :devil:, well, it looks like Carmine has a problem with looking at people. Poor baby, and he's an actor. :lol:

Someone mentioned his english roots, apparently he's supposed to have native american too, but who knows now, if both paternal grandparents are Itallion, and his maternal grandfather is Norwegian, then his maternal grandma could be English or Native American? In which case thanks to his dad, that makes him half Itallion, so we know that much at least :D

11. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Danny's nervous energy is adorable. I love how jumpy and fidgety the character is. I suppose that's probably Carmine's nervous habit translating to the screen, but it really works for Danny. He's like a little kid with too much energy. It's beyond cute when he actually bounces. :lol:

Welcome to the forum WhosLaughingNow! :D My guess would be not Carmine in your dream... :lol: :D

12. MrsGiovinazzo

welcome to the board, WhosLaughingNow! Enjoy. :devil:

WTF?? Poor guy. Can't you simply beat him until he complies with your demands?

13. tiara4carmine

Well if Carmine's / Danny's nervous energy means he licks his lips more often for us all to drool over then that's fine with me ... I'll just have to lick them for him!
    :devil: :eek: :lol:

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Awwww....what did poor Carmine do (or not do :p) to deserve a beating with a baseball bat?

15. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

omg did anyone see our sexylicious on five us last night. i was like ok il wait and see if they have an interview this week and it was carmine in all his hotness. he was wearin that gorge burgandy jumper and was well serious untill he admitted he cant stop laughin when he does a scene with gary! lol

he was hoootttttt

i love it when hes himself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.