Locker Room #16: Carmine - The Whore Of The Show

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregsAngel

GregsAngel Rookie

thy r all great pic but my fav 1 and 3 lol

nice and tight lol :devil: :D

2. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

^^ The first and third look like winners to me. That ass was made for baseball pants.

3. Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi Hit and Run

I can't believe how young he looks and I agree with MrsG and GregsAngel about the 1st and 3rd pictures. :D

4. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Love watching him walk away... ;) :devil:

5. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Reminds me of "Honkytonk Badonkadonk", were the line is like "we hate to see her go, but love to watch her leave." :lol: We hate to see you go, Carmine, but we don't mind watching you as you leave. :devil:

6. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

:lol: Honkytonk-a-what? But I do believe you actually meant to say
    ;) :devil:

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^It's a song by Trace Adkins. It's country. Good butt shaking song though.

badonkadonk - backside....ass...butt :p

I'm a little slow but it's so good to see you back Celefinwe. :D

8. Celefinwe

Celefinwe Pathologist

You learn a new word every day :D ... Honkytonk badonkadonk. :lol: Catchy title!

Thanks, Rhonda! It's nice to be back :D

9. GregsAngel

GregsAngel Rookie

i think this pose was made 4 us lol
    [​IMG] :p :lol:

10. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

You got that right..........I can see it now.........CSI with audience participation.........

"I'm waitin' ladies, ya scream loud enough and it's off with the vest"

"Pants you say, you want the pants off too," tune in next week for another episode of let's strip Danny.

11. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

While i love reading these lockerroom threads, does anyone know where i might find the Carmine/Danny non-locker room thread? i cant seem to find it anywhere :confused:

12. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Yep, right here. :)

13. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

14. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I was watching the rerun of "Past Imperfect" tonight, and I really wish we'd had more of a reaction from Danny about the brother killing his younger brother. I was kind of wondering which brother he related to--the one who wronged his brother, or the one lying in the hospital bed? He obviously feels some guilt over what happened to Louie, but then the guy who killed his brother said something about the dying guy being his younger brother and about how he was supposed to look out for him (like how Louie tried to look out for Danny).

I did think it was interesting that Danny let the guy have 10 minutes with the brother he murdered--I would have expected Danny to be angry about the guy killing his brother. Maybe Danny's own situation influenced him? What do you guys think?

15. Joolz

Joolz Police Officer

We've heard from various sources that Louie is , in fact, alive. So, on that basis, yes, I would have expected much more of a violent reaction from Danny. It seemed to be the sort of scene that would have benefitted from a worked up Danny getting in the older brothers face, shoving him up against the wall and forcing him to have a good long think about what he'd done. Maybe not drawing comparisons, but making him realise that life is too precious to take someone elses, especially your brothers, and that whatever happens you stick up for your own. Like Louie did for him. I really didn't anticipate the show of sympathy in letting him have those 10 minutes, I really didn't think he would have done that. I half expected a line like.."You gave up that right when you gave up on him..."

The ten minutes Danny gave the elder brother kinda flattened the ending for me. I really did expect a really strong show of anger from Danny and felt a little cheated when it ended the way it did.

But then again, the way they've had Danny smacked down, emasculated and playing lost puppy this season, should I really have been that surprised :(

Now, if we'd had season 1 Danny in that situation, I'm sure I'd have been a whole lot happier with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.