Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Springmoon said:
Ah, the "dirty pair of jeans and maybe no shirt" interview... the source of fangirl drool and fainting for weeks.
Too right. The idea of Carmine standing semi-nekkid in front of an easel in his garage all hot n' sweaty 'n splattered with paint is almost enough to drive me berserk with lust :devil:
BTW I'm too old to be a fangirl. Can you have fanwomen :confused:

Pfffft! I'm 31 and a fangirl for life! But you can call yourself whatever you want and we'll go along with it. Chief Gutterdweller? Speaking of the gutter, I haven't seen the Mayor of Gutterville about in a while...

He looks so young and innocent in Shasta!! I think it's the lack of facial hair!! I don't think I even want to know what he's doing in the second one!! Thank you!

Hey people!!! :D I miss you...

PrettyEyes said:
So here's a philosophical question: If Carmine had fulfilled his dream and become a baseball player, would we all have "met" at a message board for the team he was playing for?

Maybe... who knows... I fall in love for famous people in a very strange way. Maybe one day, visiting a MySpace account of a baseball fan, I would have found a pic of an hottie named Carmine :rolleyes:

Faylinn said:
I started watching the show because Gary was on it, and for a while I thought that Danny was just annoying and ratty-looking. :eek: Over time, the character grew on me, and eventually I started to think he might be attractive. :p
I started watching it 1)because it was CSI, 2)there was Gary Sinise.
But I've always thought that Danny Messer was cute :p

I started watching CSI cause my sister was going ot be a forensic scientist. She was hooked, so, naturally, she got me hooked. Darn twin moments like that! I just happened to start watching this first and thought Danny was a trouble maker. Then again, troublemakers grow on me.

That picture is my background on my computer!!
God Bless Carmine!!

Hehe! Do I even wanna ask what kind of piece it was that you wrote??

Not really, just know that picture was part of the idea for it. I will send you the PM with the link once I get it posted up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back