Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top41 said:
MrsG refreshed my memory about the Armani thing...it was for the glasses Danny wore last year on the show. I kinda thought he'd be an unlikely suit model. I mean, the guy was kind of made to wear a wife beater and jeans... :lol: :devil:

It was at my optometrist's office. I took a pic through the plate glass window, but the flash came back at me and obliterated the shot of the Armani glasses poster completely. All I had were digital pics of light bursts. :(

I wasn't attempting to tease anybody. I thought I'd made that perfectly clear a few threads ago. Sorry if there was confusion. :rolleyes:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Faylinn said:
Dear Carmine,
Please to be never rocking teh Hanson hairz again.
Love,
Fay
:lol: Awesome!
Hehe. I love Hanson, and I loved them back when they were teenagers with long hair, but I was like 13 and Carmine should really know better. :lol:

Dear Carmine,
Thank God for that sweet bod of yours or the early '90s would have been awefully dry for you. ;)
Love,
MrsG
Now now, MrsG, you seem to be implying that Carmine is nothing but a hottie! :eek: How could you get such an impression from this thread?!

*chuckle* :p I do love Carmine for more than his cute ass, though. ;) I mean, there are plenty of nice asses in Hollywood, and I'm not posting on message boards about them, am I? :)

Faylinn said:
Now now, MrsG, you seem to be implying that Carmine is nothing but a hottie! :eek: How could you get such an impression from this thread?!

*chuckle* :p I do love Carmine for more than his cute ass, though. ;) I mean, there are plenty of nice asses in Hollywood, and I'm not posting on message boards about them, am I? :)
Alright, alright, I'll go two rounds of "I only want him for his brain" if that will make you happy. :rolleyes: :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Faylinn said:
Dear Carmine,
Thank God for that sweet bod of yours or the early '90s would have been awefully dry for you. ;)
Love,
MrsG

:lol: :lol: Too true, Fay! The man was a h.s. and college baseball player, MrsG. I'm sure he had some play from a few cheerleaders. Oh wait, that was you. :p

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Alright, alright, I'll go two rounds of "I only want him for his brain" if that will make you happy. :rolleyes: :lol:

I don't want him for his brain; I've got enough of those. I just want him to be my sex slave. Is that so much to ask?

But who will love him when he gets older, his bubble-butt deflates and he goes bald?

I think he'll be adorable. ^_^

Gotta love the old-man face.

CSI-CAPSSOYDannyface.jpg

CSI-CAPSFGDannyface2.jpg

I wonder if the bubble butt isn't here to stay. He may be one of those hot old dudes that still make you drool at 60.

He could very well be and he may be one of those people that as they age, they actually look younger than their true age. I've seen a lot of people like that.

I think he looks better with age. The wrinkles and receeding hairline add character. I'd still throw him a little somethin'-somethin' even when the sweet pooper starts to sag.

I think there's some special power that'll keep that toosh up and ample as it is for a loooong time. :devil: :lol:

^The one person who will for sure love him when he's old...awwwww.... :D

I do like those old man faces though! They're very cute, and very Danny.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
I think he looks better with age. The wrinkles and receeding hairline add character. I'd still throw him a little somethin'-somethin' even when the sweet pooper starts to sag.
I totally agree, MrsG! How many times have we mooned over his little bald spot in the back of his head. :devil: It makes him a man, not some sniveling little pansy-assed kid. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back