Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, there is nothing wrong with a few grey hairs...he's still look very hot to me...

his hair is light anyways,,,grey wont show

Messers_cupcake said:

CarmineFan said:
what? now i'm curious and i'm not able to watch this episode until next year :(
can i ask where do you watch it?? German tv?? They've started with the reruns after season two when in the States was episode 13 or 14.... That's stupid... Gosh and now will be the season three final... I hate it not to be in the States :mad:

Yes, German TV :mad:
After season two's final I looked forward to season 3 but then... again season 2. I can't wait to see some episodes from 3rd season I've just seen some caps which made me curious :eek:

^ yeah i though it too... but they always start in September with the new seasons... s**t! but thanks to the many possibilities of the *cough* internet *cough* I have already seen the third season except the last two episodes. Luckily, my sis will send it to me next week soo I just have to survive through the weekend somehow... :rolleyes:

I wish someone would load the episode on youtube... :rolleyes:

Lookaboomerang - Thanks for the heads up on the People video. Damn thing won't load on my laptop. :( I'll try again on my desktop. Don't want to be deprived of listening to the man whine about waking up at 6am. ... He should sleep over at my place sometime and see what it feels like to be awakened by a 2 year old and a 4 year old every friggin' morning before 6 am with immediate laundry lists of requests that must be filled in 30 seconds or less or they will erupt into a raging hysterical meltdown. :lol: I can teach him to appreciate the simple sound of his alarm in just one night.

Danny was hot last night though. I've been totally over the whole fangirl thing for some time now, but allow me to digress long enough to say the man is gorgeous in a rumpled white shirt and jeans. That look is near perfection on him ... with absolute perfection being achieved once that shirt hits the floor. ;)

The white shirt was sexy--I liked the use of color in last night's ep, and I thought the white shirt worked damn well on him. Danny's still pretty damn sexy. ;)

I can't believe Carmine had a love scene last night and this place is practically silent. WTF??? :lol: Um, did you all notice that he took his shirt off? And he scored a little action on his pool table. Damn hot. Yet the Locker Room is quiet. What gives?

Just to add my two cents -- Danny really should have called me last night. I'd have sported him a Benjamin so he didn't have to work off his debt the hard way. :lol:

I'm guessing it's so quiet because of how the love scene played out and who it was with!
I've still not seen it and I'm very excited to see MrG all topless but it kinda cheapens the show knowing it was with Lindsay! IMO anyway.

^ Very good point. Well, if it helps any, it's not a romantic scene. I'd puke if they shared a lovely dinner and mushy sentiments, then decided to consummate their undying love for each other. Game over for me. I'd turn the channel. Dead serious. The way the scene played out was as tolerable as a D/L love scene could be. Big on the fun; light on the romance. Still sucks and I'd much rather see him with Flack or Angel or Maka or ... well, anyone not quite so dull and troll-like as Lindsay. :lol: But all things considered -- at least Danny got some action and I got to watch. :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
I can't believe Carmine had a love scene last night and this place is practically silent. WTF??? :lol:

i think it's quiet because it was with someone someof us just dont think it works....no chemistry...that is my opinion

I just saw the scene and yeah it was out of place in the show but I kinda just rolled my eyes and got on with it! Least we had warning it was going to happen.
He looked very sexy though - even looked hot in the scene where he was getting pistol whipped! I screamed when he tried to fix his hand though!!

MrsGiovinazzo said:
I can't believe Carmine had a love scene last night and this place is practically silent. WTF??? :lol: Um, did you all notice that he took his shirt off? And he scored a little action on his pool table. Damn hot. Yet the Locker Room is quiet. What gives?

:lol: It probably is the Lindsay factor. I thought he looked sexy...but like I said somewhere (here? in a different thread? so much posting today :lol: ), I actually thought he looked even hotter in that white shirt. Something about the crisp white against his skin--damn, he looked fine! Maybe him in the white shirt and nothing else would certainly be a sexy sight. ;) :devil:

Just to add my two cents -- Danny really should have called me last night. I'd have sported him a Benjamin so he didn't have to work off his debt the hard way. :lol:

:lol: If Danny's that cheap, we should all get a ride. :lol:

^Ditto. My mouth fell open when he straightened out his fingers, but my panties were also curiously damp. We saw a lot of the 1st and 2nd season Danny last night with a little but of maturity tossed in to sweeten it. I was all over it (his work scenes, that is; the earlier stuff, well...)

He was fab in the finale - His sexy voice and seeing him all roughed up got me more than a lil excited and was even better for me than the alleged love scene.
Very nice but straightening his own fingers - I friggin winced!

I just saw the video on youtube (only about 4 minutes)
The love scene was "okay". I'm happy that Danny and Lindsay started something like a relationship. But I think the action later on was mor exciting and makes this episode interessting. Can't wait to see the whole episode next year here in Germany :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back