Locker Room #15: Single White Male--We Can Fix That

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ hey if we are talking about wearing something on his body... then I prefer the less the better :devil:

I'd even help him to get rid of his clothes :devil: :devil:

yeah, the less the better! "Here's to you Mrs. Azreal" was a beginning. I still want a showerscene *coughs* :devil:

*clearsthroat* there will be a very interesting scene in the next episod but I guess many people form here won't be able to watch it because of the presence of an other person there... :rolleyes:

Did anyone notice how big Danny's eyes looked in the pool scene with Flack? I don't know if it's his glasses or the dark lighting, but his pupils were huge. It's an interesting effect--sometimes Danny's eyes look really large. I think it's probably his glasses, but his eyes were like saucers in that scene!

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ Don't the pupils widen in the early stages of sexual arousal? ;)

I. Love. You. :D :devil:

(And yes, that has been scientifically proven! The pupils also enlarge whenever the person is feeling reaaally good. ;))

Awwww, could this be canon proof that Danny wants Flack too? :lol: Flackie, your feelings are not unrequited! Now, Danny just needs to ditch the Cowpie from Montana and go with his real instincts. ;) :lol:

*slaps forehead* Sheesh, I can be such a dunce sometimes. When you said pool scene I was imagining the boys in a swimming pool. I had just moved on to a major packages-in-speedos-fantasy when I realised my error....

^ :lol:

I havn't seen this episode yet but it must be one helova scene with Danny and Flack. Nice that tptb was so kind to remind us that their are friends... you could alomst forget it after the last two sesons.

CarmineFan said:
what? now i'm curious and i'm not able to watch this episode until next year :(
can i ask where do you watch it?? German tv?? They've started with the reruns after season two when in the States was episode 13 or 14.... That's stupid... Gosh and now will be the season three final... I hate it not to be in the States :mad:

Seriously I love you gals!!
Twinkletoes, thank you so much for the image of the boys, stripped down in speedos playing dive bombs in a swimming pool! It's going to get me through a tough shift at work today.

I think it won't be bad if he tries to hide the grey.
Why would Carmine need to hide his gray hair? Men look distinguished and hot with gray hair. Gray hair, or bald spots, and the lines on their faces show they've lived life and haven't shied away from anything. That makes them hot! :devil:

I saw it was already posted in the spoiler thread, but there is a pretty funny video up at people.com of Carmine where he kind of takes you through a day in the life. Bitchin' about work...again. :lol: Gets up at six am, every friggin' day. His words, not mine. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back