Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll take Danny with either short or shaggy hair. And although the no-chest-hair makes me sad, it's starting to grow on me (hah, talk about weird wording!).

But NO MULLET. Nononononononono! That'll scare the perps, alright!

^ Do it :devil:. If not for kimmy, then me :lol:.

The long, shaggy hair reminded me too much of a teenage hockey player. Yeech :p. His new hair does make him look more professional & it makes him look his age, if that makes sense. Plus, it totally works with his facial shape & he looks even more sexy, if that's possible :devil:.

But hey, I'm glad that at least two people agree with me :lol:.

lookaboomerang said:
Ask MrsG, I ranted to her for days about the 'straight from basic training' haircut. :lol:
This is true. The girl was pissed. I think we concurred neither of us wanted to do him. :lol:
But now, I think it's actually better and it makes Danny a little more mature looking and he looks more put together. I looked at pictures from last season and the season before and I was like, "Damn. Dude was shaggay."
Here's where our opinions must diverge. Like him better with a little more hair. Not "No way Home" or "Learning Curve" hair, mind you, but a little more hair. Season 2 hair. A little something to run my fingers through. Lately, all I could imagine doing is roughing up the hair on the top of his head and likening it to the way a pet rat feels. :lol:

According to wikipedia a mullet is a haircut that is short in the front, on the top, and on the sides, but long in the back. It was popular from 1973-1994. Personally, I find the mullet is probably the worst thing to happen in the history of hair & Carmine as well :eek: :lol:. It hurts my eyes & whoever allowed Carmine to have that thing on his head should be fired, if they haven't been already :lol:.

I like the short hair in the third season. As short as in "Black Hawk Down" is a bit to short for my taste. But his current hair cut is okay, I think...

Do it :devil: . If not for kimmy, then me :lol: .
Sure thing...enjoy :devil:

carmine51.jpg

^ Too bad you don't drink. Otherwise, I'd have to impose a one shot penalty for every time you post that pic between now and July. :lol: Seriously, that's just wrong. It's hurtful to all fans and prolonged viewing may result in deteriorating vision.

^^hmmm....did you all forget about the purple hat pic??? :eek: Fay, where are you? Help me out here.

So, if I did drink, does that mean I'd be drunk for the next six months?? :p

ETA: You know, Carmine looks a lot like Uncle Jesse from Full House in that picture. I think he could pass for him.

:lol:^ I agree, MrsG about imposing the penalty shots for posting that mullet. 1CSIMfan should have to do something in July for making us suffer. It is only fair.

That picture burns my eyes everytime I see it.

What would my punishment be? You know, this could be fun....the mullet on every page. :devil:

ETA: I know it's not really until tomorrow, but the cake is already there so: Happy Birthday Fay. Please be gentle with Carmine or at least return him in one piece. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. :p

So I get Carmine for my birthday...but not in that hat. :eek:

It's not technically the 19th here yet, so Carmine still has time to do some warm-up exercises. :devil:

^^Once MrsG and Thumpy see that hat, they'll probably force you to take Carmine not only with that horrid hat, but the jacket and mullet as well. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back