Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fallen Arches was okay, I didn't mind it, mainly coz Carmine got his shirt off :devil:

Springmoon - I'm still trying to track down Billy's Screen Kiss, Players and Terror Tract, I prefer them on dvd and I need to buy them cheap as I import from the U.S.

Have you tried amazon.com's marketplace? I found some copies of BHSK on there for $6.70 USD. I'm not sure about shipping to international addresses though, but I'm pretty sure you can email the seller to ask.

Or you can try it on ebay if you have an account there. I got a DVD of Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss for 4 USD plus rather cheap costs of shipping to Europe - a bit more than 6 USD.

tiara4carmine said:

I also have to agree that some of his movies are a bit :confused: what was he thinking????? but I suppose when you're an actor starting out you take what roles come along.

I think he said exactly that in an interview didn't he? Something along the lines of when you're starting out you have to take any work you can, whatever it is, just to get the experience and get yourself known......

Springmoon - I have bought off Amazon before as they do ship to Australia, a dvd costs about $7.99 us so I need to get them cheap to average out the exchange rate.

Lonia - I buy from ebay too and as above I like to get them for a couple of dollars to balance out the difference.

Twinkletoes - I've read about and heard of a lot of actors saying they take any role, unfortunately some actors look back at their career with disgust and shame because they think that now they're big stars, roles like that are beneath them and they wish they hadn't done them.
I think that's wrong and I hope Carmine's not like that.

Never watched Fallen Arches, Big Brass Ring, No Way home, Big Shot and UC Undercover

I have The Learning Curve, In Enemy Hands, Black Hawk Down, Love of the Game, Billy's hollywood screen Kiss, Terror Tract, Players, Columbo, Shasta McNasty, Providence, The Guardian and CSI:NY :rolleyes: I watched also Pacific Blue, but I wasn't home when they did the episode :(

i havent seen Fallen arches yet and i havent got it.
but ive watched / got: no way home, big brass ring, billy's hollywood screen kiss, and terror tract
i watched for love of the game way before i knew carmine was in it lol so i shall have to get that!!
and i cant seem to find players anywhere... lol

Nim!! U have shasta mcnasty?!! omg i cant get that anywhere!!! :(

*embarrassed* I am so behind here, I haven't seen a single one of his films :(

Which one should I start with? Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss??

^ Yeah, the girl seems to have a lot of goodies in her collection (especially considering I've just watched like one or two of his movies)... I'm envious... ;)

Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss is a good one but IMO, you might wanna check out The Learning Curve.

Isn't it said that I have Fallen Arches, In Enemy Hands, The Big Brass Ring, and Players and I haven't even watched them yet? :rolleyes: What's worse is that I used to have Black Hawk Down and the hubby didn't like it so I sold it. :eek: Of course, that was before I was a Carmine freak.

I also have and have seen Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss and For the Love of the Game.

It's Carmine...I'd sit through any movie just to see him. :devil:

Lol it's ok Twinkletoes, I haven't seen any of this work outside of CSI: NY and Black Hawk Down. I actually bought Black Hawk Down to watch two other guys in it and never even realized Carmine was in it until I watched the video clips on his website. I've seen his movies at Blockbusters, but I haven't gotten up the gumption to check them out.

^ :lol: The exact same thing happened to me! I watched "Black Hawk Down" because another guy that I like was part of it and *hangs head in shame* I was so focused in trying to spot him that I didn't give CVarmine the attention he deserved... ;)

Black Hawk Down is FULL of hot actors, that you gotta watch tha movie more than once!!! :lol:
Mmm, I guess the another guy was someone whose initials are EM, right? :rolleyes:

Twinkletoes said:
*embarrassed* I am so behind here, I haven't seen a single one of his films :(

Which one should I start with? Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss??

Don't worry, I haven't seen 'em all yet.

I say start with 'Learning Curve' because he looks so good in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back