Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked in the CTV Canadian site, but no promo or commercial with Carmine :(

About Canada... I was listening to "Ride Forever" by Paul Gross (Benton Fraser in dueSouth).
This is the chorus of the song:

But I'm going to ride forever
You can't keep horsemen in a cage
Should the angels call, well it's only then
I might pull in the reins

This could be the main theme of the thread, righ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nim said:
jorja_fan86 said:
Holy crap! I was just watching a cheesy soap opera on CTV & in this one commercial they showed Carmine.
WHAT?! :eek: nooo, I need to find it out!!! :confused:

*slinks in*

carminectv23fa05ti6.jpg

*slinks out*

crankyjules said:
CynRyn said:
Call me crazy but if I ever got a chance to spend a day with him I'd want to pick his brain and talk with him the whole time. LoL

/me high-gives CynRyn.
You and me both sister! I'm prone to brain-crushes (points down to siggy), given the right circumstances. Spending time learning about a person can get me just as hot as anything 'bodily' :eek: Although in his case it's a little difficult to ignore his, erm, physical presence :D Just a very tasty added bonus, really.

Actually, I'd really like to talk to him too. Carmine looks like a smart and nice guy. Besides--I want all of the dirt on the cast! :lol:

@ allstar12. Your slinking is much appreciated!! My he looks cute there, nice flash of chest too ;)

I agree with you all about converations with Mr G. He seems a thoughtful and serious soul, quite intense really, althouth I can see how it would be all too easy to be distracted by his obvious physical *ahem* attractions :devil:

^ *sighs* And we have to wait to watch the episodes or have them dubbed in other languages when they finally do, can't buy magazines with hot guys featured inside and on and on...

Yes this is all true. I'd love to pick up a magazine with a Carmine feature in. And Im only getting season 2, so im way behind :(

^^ Oh, don't worry. This thread will catch you up.

Yes this is all true. I'd love to pick up a magazine with a Carmine feature in.
God, yes. The world should just wake up and put him on for a pretty cover boy or something. I'll buy 10 copies.

Can't you guys from overseas buy the magazines online, like at ebay or something, you might be able to get them. I'v gotten some of Carmine's movies from ebay u.k and u.s

If anyone wants Carmine's Big Brass Ring caps, :devil: :eek:
pm me your email, I've had a couple already and coz I don't have 100 posts yet, I can't put them up myself.

Although I'm not sure Mrs G or Top would think it very pg 13 :lol:

Do you have to have an online photo account to post pics or can you do it from the files on your computer?, and if so them which one is best and whats the general costs.
I keep pics of Carmine in a normal file on my computer and don't think I need an online account. Does anyone have soem advice

If anyone wants Carmine's Big Brass Ring caps,
pm me your email, I've had a couple already and coz I don't have 100 posts yet, I can't put them up myself.
You can post them as a url.
Although I'm not sure Mrs G or Top would think it very pg 13
I don't know i think they want to see them too.

^ :lol: We do need to keep things PG-13 around here, though. ;) As for photo storage places, I've heard Photobucket is good but I've never used it.

So, what did you guys think of Danny on Wednesday? He still seems pretty subdued to me. But how cute was it when Flack called him "Danno"? Awww, how many nicknames does Flack have for him? :D

Tiara4Carmine, try Photobucket (I use this, very good) or Coppermine. They tend to be the most useful

I use Photobucket too and it works just fine.

However they can be quite strict about content - no nudity allowed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back