Liz Vassey/Wendy Simms Thread

She was so awesome! I can't wait for her to become a series regular. Loved the scene with the cat, and the one with the puzzle.

Liz plays Wendy such flair and wit – there is great chemistry with Fishburne as a mentor - those field shots were great - hope they are close to making her a regular - she adds a nice touch class to the ensemble

Vassey is doing such a great job developing the Wendy character. Wendy's solid on her work, but a little loopy at the same time. i hope Wendy gets out of the lab a lot more, and that we see more of her in the lab too! i hope Vassey is on the path to more frequent appearances!

Oh wow, now I can't wait to see this ep, seriously. I almost lose hope for more Wendy. Good that I was wrong:)

I thought Liz did a wonderful job portraying Wendy as a field investigator. She should do more of it. In my opinion she was the star of this show. I would like to see more of her.

I loved seeing Wendy out in the field in that episode but it was quite a disappointment to only have her name mentioned in the following episode. More Wendy please! Liz is wonderful!

^I think they make an interesting point. It's really hard not to like Wendy. Still, I really like Riley as well. I think the writers are just taking a while to get a good feel of her character.

Totally agreed, HappyHarper...I like them both. They are very different types (yet I've loved the few scenes in which they've been together), and I think there's room for everyone. My only hope is that the writers keep them friendly towards each other, I like watching women being friends rather than competing, you know?

^ I completely agree. While I think competition between everyone is nice on occasion, I'd prefer if characters are generally friendly. The best kind of competition this show has had, IMO, was the more joking competition between Warrick and Nick, like over promotions and over bets. Though they competed, they were always friends. I can imagine more friendly competition between Riley and Wendy, or between any two characters on the show, for the most part.

Back